ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she will attempt more drama as the trial continues... feign an illness (either mental or physical), or fire her legal team mid-trial and insist on being referred to as Queen Darrelly Brooks?!

It is just so criminal, on her part. I believe she has continued to be coddled, and treated as an innocent, even while in jail. Shame on her lawyers.

Lori needs to stay there, what she is experiencing is what her living victims are. I hope she sees those images every night, I hope they haunt her.
Agreed.

If she donned her big girl panties in order to pray for the demise of Joe Ryan, Charles Vallow, etc.; she's enough of an ickle big dirl to show up and face up to what she has done/set in motion.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

"Court is in session. Lori Vallow is wearing a pink top, glasses and her hair is wavy. She has been laughing with her attorneys this morning.".

Seriously? Like the trial for her dead children is a social outing? The one thing I just can't understand, for all of these women, on trial for conspiracy, murder, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, they all smiled, and laughed like this was an event, held just for them, and they are the "stars". The disconnect is unbelievable.

I remember so well when I first started following this case and heard KW talking about Lori and I thought, no way anyone is like that! Guess what, she was 100% correct....luckily I have never engaged with anyone like her.

I think Lori still believes the goddess/Moroni bit and nothing will ever change her mind. She is above all us mortals.

I remember so well when I first started following this case and heard KW talking about Lori and I thought, no way anyone is like that! Guess what, she was 100% correct....luckily I have never engaged with anyone like her.

I think Lori still believes the goddess/Moroni bit and nothing will ever change her mind. She is above all us mortals.
I agree.

IMO Lori was just waiting for someone to come along and recognize her self-decided supernatural specialness... Chad came along and told her he did, in the language she was already predisposed by her LDS upbringing to understand... voila; a perfect storm of horror.

Surviving the Survivor on YT has a fantastic panel on tonight including Angenette Levy and 3 attorneys, one who practices in Idaho. Fascinating discussion.

MOO

I personally don't think she is upset by the pictures. I think she wanted to be excused because she didn't think she could fool the jury into thinking she was upset. I think She is a sociopath.

She also may be delusional. She may really think they were all zombies and they saved their would be executing their bodies.

I'm glad the judge didn't excuse her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member