Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Also, if they didn't get caught and Alex died, would they replace him?"

I believe that IF Lori and Chad had not been caught, once Chad's money ran out, and the newlyweds [Chad and Lori] had to survive on Lori's kids' SS, Chad's days on earth would have been numbered. According to the divorce records filed, Joe Ryan's income was $13K a month, and Charles's was $22K a month. Yet, both [husbands 3 & 4] died without many assets [other than life insurance policies, ahem, cough, cough].

Living with Chad in a fabulous condo in Hawaii is one thing. Living with Chad in the home he had shared with Tammy is another. If Chad "really loved" Lori he'd carry LOTS of life insurance.

Chad's pickup lines to charm ladies were: "We've been married in a past life", and, "My wife is going to die soon". However, despite telling people Tammy was going to die soon, Chad never had Tammy "up" her life insurance until he met Lori. According to legal documents, when Lori and Joe Ryan divorced, she insisted that Joe carry a generous life insurance policy. Then she and Alex tried to kill Joe (according to Lori's friend April R., and her brother Adam).

Lori was VERY high maintenance. Lori, clearly, had no trouble finding men willing to do her bidding.

Yes. I do believe Lori's hitman, Alex, would have been replaced because I think Lori would have been in need of one, sooner rather than later.

All my own opinion.

TLDR- if they got away with it

1) I think Lori would tolerate sn abusive marriage for some time while she has no support system. I think its more likely Chad strangles her some day.

2) Or, abusive marriage, new support system for Lori, and then with minions, she suddenly stops being submissive and murders.

3) I give some felonious financial advice

----if they get away with it-------

I think Chad would eventually murder her if it got to spousal murder.

Lori did very bad things before she met Chad, and possibly murdered before she met Chad. Lori used everyone she met before she met Chad. Lori was on her way in head first to the prepper/end-times/fundamentalism before meeting Chad. I'm not denying any of those things.

But- Chad loves corrosive control.

He was already making it so that Lori's formally super enmeshed family was splintered. Her pontificating father that she held in high esteem became dark. And Alec is dead. Chad also condemned him in Alex's blessing. Her brother Adam, a former apartment mate, became dark. We Learned from the Summer call that Lori made Summer and Janis not speak with Adam. Lori supposedly wanted to talk shortly before the children were found, but Chad talked her out of it (according to Wood in the secretly taped conversation with Summer- Wood said it was spiritual abuse). So, when the children were found, it was clear they were NOT safe, and Janis and Summer stopped saying Lori couldn't be responsible.

Lori, if they got away with it, would have Tylee's almost 2k SS survivors benefit for a year. She would have JJ's nearly 2k survivors benefit until---he turned 18. I don't know SSA's rules for caretaker benefits.

Back to corrosive control, Chad managed to get Lori to decide not to talk, per Wood. She called him on the day they were searching- on the property- not seizing property again yet, but searching. Her voice was very babyish and submissive.

Then, she continued to tolerate jail, while Chad and Means were promising to bail her out... and then when the bond was not happening. And then when talked out of talking.

I think if they got away with it, Chad would probably continue bumbling around with humility even though he was a god, and hooking up even though he was married. Lori would spread a rumor about Alice G and take on the relief society's presidency.

There are a few people reporting that Chad said he was getting out of the publishing business. I guess because he planned to murder the person who did all the work. I don't thing banging out his stupid stories was work. He was typing out his violent fantasies. He'd probably self publish new stories with his new goddess as heroines.

If they lived in less luxe homes and Lori complained, Chad would tell Lori as the priest that this is how it has to be because special Chad was prompted by scorching pen that he was not to go to grad school and is extra special in the celestial realm. She will continue to be Jesus' sister in law, and she will show her humility and specialness by not having all those evil material things like her father. She wouldn't want to turn into a Zombie- a slightly veiled threat. Lori would boast to friends about how spiritual her man is.

Also, Lori did live on much less money and mentioned Colby had welfare benefits that she accused a spouse of stealing for his own needs.

Chad would control Lori by threatening to demote her in the celestial world, or saying she is influenced by someone dark. He would also use those lines to isolate her from people who could help her. Already, her entire family would be impossible to contact, because they'd want to see the kids.

I think if there were a spouse murder, it would be Chad murdering Lori when she became an obstacle . She would be demoralized and out of options, and not as hot as his new goddess.

But I could be wrong. Annie seemed to find her brother dangerous to Colby and was worried about Lori, too. Lori deferred to Joe, until she didn't. She had Charles as a support system, and she destroyed Tylee's relationship with her father, probably confused Tylee when the "problems" in the marriage were lies, and possibly the real problems, if they impacted Tylee, were ignored. Lori destroyed Joe, and possibly murdered him.

So IMO, if they got away.and if there were in the future a spousal murder, I think it will be Chad murdering Lori. She wouldn't be as cheerleaderish in looks, and Chad might stifle her energy and talents she showed such as as primary president. That would make it hard to develop a support system.

If the murderer is Lori........it will be after Lori was in an abusive marriage, then found a support system to embrace her murder.

She always has an army of admiring minions to do her dirty deeds.

MOO

----------Some financial advice to murders and thrives----------------------------------

If SS found out she was married, she might lose the caretaker $$$. (Duh- That's why she didn't legally change her name. Step one is with SSA.) They could find out if someone called in fraud, she is applying in the marketplace as Chad's spouse- oops. Or they might go deeper if they review JJ's disability.

For special education, the minimum revaluation of a child like JJ is every third year. JJ was eligible for SSI at birth because of his weight. (Fun fact, SSI child can get Medicaid- which pays for that intense neonatal care.) Maybe he was still getting it; it depends on how disabled he was. SSI is not much, although the Medicaid that comes with it can be worth very much. But the Medicaid can be a problem if it draws attention to NEVER seeing a doctor.

Lori could say he made a lot of progress and no longer needs an IEP. Then he (in disgusting irony) would continue to get SURVIVOR benefits to 18. She'd lose the caretaker money, but they would be better off.

It would be better to just report the marriage and drop the MA for JJ, saying he is no longer disabled and they don't want insurance for him.

Frankly, if they got away with it, Lori and Chad should report their marriage, let SSA decide if she still is eligible for care-taker money. If she gets it, SSA will never worry that JJ has made so much progress he is no longer disabled. If she doesn't- they'll be fine. I don't know when people get caretaker money.

They need to drop JJ's MA, which gives an agency full records of (lack of) medical care. They should Claim JJ and Tylee as a dependent on taxes. Then they could apply for Medicaid for themselves. They would have a family of four- or five if Mark is also a tax dependent. Tylee and JJ's 3500/mo is not taxable and doesn't count as income applying for Medicaid. They can say JJ and Tylee don't need Medicaid because- someone else is paying for a private insurance and they decline MA as a secondary. Whatever. They don't have to explain.

In my state, the income limit for families with children under 18 is higher than for families of all adults. That's probably true in Idaho too. I haven't looked up in ID, but it might be that Chad could have gotten MA with no wait to January if that state already covered adults with children under 18.

Losing the caregiver benefit could gain a large value in getting MA for Lori Chad and Mark, and saving the premium Chad has to pay.

There tax benefits would be thousands per year, gaining tax credits and deductions increasing family size.

The tax credits/deductions for the children would be insane! That money wouldn't seem like much if you're raising the children. But it's a lot without them. Is there a charge higher than grand theft?

MOO

Only a few days after Charles' murder, they were already "working" on Tylee and Kay... and MBP's young children! Lori's attitude towards Tylee couldn't be less caring and apparently Chad enjoys making children scream. It's clear that the children's murders were very much planned before Lori's move to Idaho.

Summary of tweets for Monday, May 8th - Day 19

State witness: Retired FBI Special Agent Doug Hart back on stand / Part 1

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
21m
Week five of testimony begins this morning in the Lori Vallow Daybell case. Retired FBI Special Agent Doug Hart will be back on the stand today detailing what he uncovered on Lori’s iCloud accounts. He is the prosecution’s 59th witness. He began testifying Friday.

Lori is in the courtroom with her attorneys. Prosecutors are at their table. The bailiff is going over courtroom conduct rules with members of the public. Benches are full again today.

Lori is chatting and laughing with her attorneys as we wait for Judge Boyce to enter the courtroom. Larry and Kay Woodcock are in the courtroom.

Judge Boyce is on the bench. He says prosecutors would like to sort out an issue with exhibits before the jury comes in.

Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake says the witness after Det. Hart has an exhibit based on information and evidence provided to defense attorneys through discovery. Blake wants to know if the defense will object to the exhibits.

Defense attorney Jim Archibald says he has reviewed the three proposed exhibits from Nicholas Edwards, the lead investigator at the Attorney General's Office. Arbhicald opposes the exhibits.

"He picks and chooses from police reports and submits arguments that have not been admitted as evidence in this trial."

Archibald says prosecutors are "picking and choosing what's important here" by asking witnesses to choose the most relevant parts of their testimony and submitting it in the exhibits.

He says the presentation is improper and defense attorneys have never received a report from Edwards.

"For them to say this is a summary - a summary of the entire trial - that's for the state to put on during closing arguments not to call a witness to make their closing argument for them."

Boyce says he shares some of the same concerns as the defense. "It seems to me witnesses are summarizing their testimony and reading it off the slides. I don't see how that's any different than reading out of a report" which Idaho rules don't allow.

Boyce says the exhibits also appear as the "first bite of the apple" in closing arguments which witnesses should not be making - rather, the prosecution should.

Blake says the information on the exhibits was identified in a March filing so the defense should have been aware of it. Blake says Edwards' testimony and the exhibit will refute some of the claims defense attorneys have made thus far in the trial.

Blake says the exhibit is not a summary of the entire trial but it's a summary of the investigation conducted by Edwards.

Part of the summary exhibit includes the James and Elena story. Boyce pushes back that it's not a summary of the story - it's the entire story. He asks for the relevancy of publishing the entire story.

Blake responds, "When investigators found it, they went through it and determined things that were occurring in real life were reflected in the story." She says it portrays the underlying motives of the case.

The exhibit also includes a timeline that Archibald opposes. He says it's cumulative and there's nothing original in it. "The state is cherry-picking on this evidence.

They have gone to Nick Edwards about the defense's position about holes in the investigation so this witness has crafted their exhibit to fill in what the defense has been stating over the course of this trial. That in and of itself tells the court what they've been doing here.

This is not a summary - this is a closing argument for the state to put in through a witness what they believe to be relevant for the jury."

Blake responds that the exhibit is from Edwards - not the prosecutors. "In no way did the state meet with him or tell him what to say. I take issue with the fact that's what is being presented on the record."

Boyce says he will take the issue under advisement and review the exhibits. He will make a ruling before the witness takes the stand.

Retired FBI Agent Doug Hart is now on the stand and jurors are being brought in.

The first slide displayed on the big screen is a text message chat between Cole Vallow, Zach Vallow and Lori.

The next message is from Chad to Lori on July 15. "I know you won't get this text for another hour or so, but my love for you is overflowing right now. I just want to hold you endlessly. You are my wonderful best friend that I can't live without! (two heart emojis)"

Lori to Chad: "And yet...you are. So sad. Missing you! Just landed! Gotta get to work! (kiss lips emoji)."

Hart says it was clear to investigators that the relationship between Chad and Lori was the driving force in the crimes alleged in this case.

The next slide is from July 18, 2019. Lori to Chad: "I just got the letter from the insurance company saying that I am not the beneficiary. It's a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to?? Brandon?? Or probably Kay?? He left nothin for jj!"

Chad to Lori: "Wow. That's terrible. There is no way to find out?" Lori to Chad: "I might be able to see when I get his computer on Sunday. I could check the emails I sent to the insurance company. It will show change of beneficiary. He must have done it recently."

Chad tells Lori that there should be a paper trail and this is another step to bringing down the Gadiantons - "especially Brandon." Lori responds that he (Charles) can change the life insurance at any time.

Chad says "It will be interesting if it got changed after he had two bullets in his chest." Lori responds that it can't be changed after the death date. Chad tells Lori that he thinks Kay is the beneficiary and she was probably "freaking out" after Lori got "those computers."

Smith asks Hart what Gadiantons mean. "The Gadiantons were a secret society from the Book of Mormon- a group of evil people. When the phrase is used, it identifies someone as being evil. In this case, Brandon Boudreaux."

In the text exchange, Lori messages Chad and says she spoke with the insurance company. She learned Charles changed the life insurance policy in March 2019 so Kay would be the beneficiary. She says "I'll still get the 4000 a month from SS (social security)."

On July 18, 2019, Chad texted Lori, "I have been instructed to focus my efforts on Hillary, so I will." Chad to Lori, "Ok. Find out her percentage for me and JJ."

Chad to Lori, "She is at a 0.13. I turned up the pain to 10 and placed a spiritual virus in her. He is at 99.99. Raphael visited him and told him to follow Amy into the light.

I also assured him that James would love and take care of his mommy, which he will with all of his heart and soul." Lori to Chad, "That is sweet! I missed you desperately."

Hart says Hillary is the name of the entity/spirit that inhabited Tylee's body.

Hart says there are three total conversations regarding the death percentages for JJ, Tylee and Tammy Daybell. Another occurs on July 30 and the third occurs on Aug. 10. "The closer an individual was to 100, the closer they were to their death." JJ was at 99.99. Tylee was at 0.13

Hart also says the closer the number is to zero, the closer they are to death. So both children were very close to death, according to Chad's scale.

Now we see a text from July 18, 2019: "You are so adorable, beautiful, wonderful, heavenly, luscious and angelic. So many divine attributes rolled into one dynamic, desirable package. I want you even more desperately than you want me!"

Lori responds, "Just grab me by the storm and I will follow you to the ends of the universe." Chad asks, "When might that be?" Lori responds, "Wednesday evening, and then repeatedly and gloriously until Friday."

Chad replies, "And then what?" Lori says, "Back to crying and saying goodbye. Back to the box." Chad to Lori, "This trip to Utah had a lot of finality to it. I was told extreme changes are coming to me and to Utah."

Hart: "The word 'storm' is the name they had given to Chad's penis." Women behind me just gasped in the courtroom.

We now see text messages from July 20, 2019 and Chad and Lori are talking about Melani Boudreaux's children. Lori to Chad: "What's Blake's percentage? He drew three crosses on the wall in his bedroom. We just finished painting over them.

Like he was marking it for the dark side to find him." Chad to Lori, "Blake is a 7. I took my sword of life and sliced his aura vertically in several places. You should be able to now rip and burn it. I also decreased his pain tolerance to 1 percent and greatly increased his pain

His desire to depart is at 80 percent."

Messages on July 21, 2019: Lori to Chad, "Found it. Ned gave all of it to Rhonda." Chad to Lori: "Glad you found that out." Lori to Chad: "It fits. Now she will try to take him. Thx for working on her. Work on me too. Reading all this stuff makes me sick."

Chad to Lori: "We will work hard on Rhonda when we are together. I will get her numbers as low as I can by Wednesday."

Lori to Chad: "Good. Let's work on it hard." Hart says Rhonda was the evil spirit that inhabited Kay Woodcock. This conversation came after Lori found out Kay received the life insurance money.

Now we see the start of the James and Elena story sent from Chad to Lori on July 21, 2019 at 8:17 p.m. Chad went by James, Lori went by Elena. It begins with James and Elena visiting the temple and then returning to a hotel room for "additional romance on the couch."

"They calmed their nerves enough to give each other a blessing. As James placed his hands on her head, he connected with Elena's true eternal self. He knew he was in the presence of an exalted goddess who had returned to earth to perform a special mission.

This mission included being with him, and they would progress together as translated beings. The full plan wasn't yet completely clear to him, but the immense power radiating from her confirmed his belief that she was among the greater women in the universe."

"They embraced following the blessings, and the emotions they felt were a mixture of eternal bliss and telestial desire. The sexual chemistry was undeniable, but the spiritual unity was a glorious bonus for them both.

They had only known each other for three weeks..." Lori responds, "She loves it." Chad responds with a long message about being sealed in the temple - their spirits and their bodies. Read it verbatim here.

Hart says the messages show Chad and Lori had a plan about how they would progress together.

Hart says investigators obtained records from the LDS Temple. "Those records showed Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow attended the Gilbert, Arizona Temple on Nov. 16, 2018." This is eight months before Charles Vallow died and 11 months before Tammy Daybell passed away.

In the courtroom, Lori has her head down and has been taking notes most of the morning. We now see messages from July 21. Lori to Chad: "It's making me so happy to read about our life that I am finally going to dance. Missing you and loving you from afar!!"

Lori to Chad: "It was great. I feel free again. I love you more than ever and can't wait to. be with you forever. I'm begging father and mother. That's my job tonight!" Chad to Lori, "I will be right beside you, begging you." All of these messages have lip and/or heart emojis.

Now we see a text exchange from July 22, 2019. This is when Chad texts Lori and says he's going to see 'The Other Side of Heaven' with his son and she says he will like it because the scenery looks like Kauai. "Hopefully we will be there some day soon together!"

Lori texts Chad. He responds, "That is the plan! And my greatest desire!" After the movie, Chad texts, "I look forward to being on a tropical island with you."

The next slide shows texts from July 23, 2019. Lori to Chad: "Good morning. Missing you. Didn't sleep much. Need you to check jj. Weird stuff happened in the middle of the night. It's like they distracted us with Blake."

Lori then texts, "When you get home, Check Tylee. She is being super sweet and helpful and she cleaned her room. See if she got switched. Totally not her." Chad to Lori, "Yes. she was switched. Please let me know when you can talk, and I will explain it."

Lori uses lots of hearts and lips emojis in her texts to Chad.

On July 26, Lori sends Chad a text asking him to check JJ. "She said he was calm and he watched movies all day which he would never do." Chad responds, "It is still JJ. I'm told she is lying about him being calm and watching movies."

Lori responds, "Mel knew. She called me. She felt the real Brighton (Melani Boudreax's child) last night and knew she was different. She was told I didn't want to tell her. She is taking it well and knows it is part of a big plan.

She is amazing! Although I'm still pretty upset about it, I love you. Missing your kisses."

That same day, Chad texts Lori. "I'm home. Missing you immensely and feeling very tired, but I had a splendid time with you, my love! I will text again soon."

Chad then texts, "Tonight I figured out who I feel like. I'm a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs.

Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover, but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped. But I sense permanent freedom is coming!"

Now we see a text message Lori received from Melani B. that Lori then sent to Chad. It talks about a message Melani received from "Father." It says he is pleased with her and she has overcome all. "Things will be fast-paced and you are ready. I love you so much.

God speed...Now don't mind if I speed things up a bit." Lori then sends Chad this: "That is a very nice message Mel B received. I won't mind at all if he speeds things up a bit!" Chad to Lori, "Yes, I miss holding you in my arms - caressing and kissing you."

July 28 messages. Lori to Chad: "R u mad? Sad? What?" Chad to Lori, "I'm doing okay. Just no privacy here to hardly text, and I'm missing you immensely. I feel good about the trip." Lori to Chad: "I need a distraction while I'm waiting for you! I love you!"

Chad to Lori: "Absolutely. I think you'll have a fun time!" Hart says Lori was going to take a trip while she was waiting for Chad. Lori went to California.

Smith describes the next slide that displays the life insurance documents showing Kay Woodcock was the beneficiary. Lori sent Chad proof of the change of beneficiary. We don't see the slide because some personal information needs to be redacted.

July 29 - Chad to Lori: " One question: Do you want me to cause pain yet to those two 3s you're riding with?" Lori to Chad: "Probably hold off on then till we arrive. This will be mistake to deal with.

But I'll text you if they start acting up and we can zap them. Miserable not mistake." Chad to Lori, "Sounds great. Yes if they are going to act up, we'll at least give them a reason to scream. I love, cherish, treasure and adore you.

The wonderful memories just keep coming back. you are mesmerizing. Raphael is one lucky guy." Hart says Lori was on a trip with Melani B. and her two kids - referencing the two 3s in the car. Hart says JJ was present, he's unsure about Tylee.

"The references in hurting children and giving them a reason to scream are relevant," Hart says when Smith asks why he included this slide in the presentation. Hart says he never saw any messages where Lori protested anyone getting hurt.

Hart now reading a message Kay Woodcock sent to Lori begging her to allow JJ to attend his dad's memorial service. "We miss him so much. I'll leave in the morning to get him if you'd allow it. I'm begging you. Please." Lori forwarded the message to Chad.

Chad then responds, "Interesting message from Kay. She doesn't seem inclined to want to share the money." Lori responds that they are jerks and she isn't responding ever. Hart says there was never any sign that Lori ever communicated with Kay again.

We are taking a morning recess until 10:35 a.m.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

WOW, just WOW. Wonderful damning evidence, but I am seeing levels of EVIL that I never knew existed, I thought I knew how awful these people were but just gets worse. Poor Kay and so obvious the financial motivation for everything they did, the talk of sending pain, just overwhelms me. NO humanity in these people. Forgive me if I have missed it but is there non arguable proof that they assigned these demon names to people I mean i guess we have their words saying Ned inhabited CV, So there it is, but if they spell it out Tylee is Hilary etc., I think it is proven beyond reasonable doubt.

This just makes my heart and soul sick. These people are guilty of murder not just conspiracy. Chad is sooo evil to talk about increasing children pain that way! And any of you now question if Mel B was guilty also? And she hasn’t been charged!!!
She wanted BB dead and was sacrificing her own children. Any judge in his right mind would give Brandon full custody. This is so bad and just as I thought it would be. Horrible.

Ian P should lose rights to his children also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478