Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these texts between the two is making me feel ill. what they wrote, and their posturing, and disassembling, would be so amusing, were it not for the fact that four human beings are dead because of them.

Last edited:
Very weak sauce from Thomas again
example -

'Thomas asks Hart if he would be surprised to leave that Lori had a crush on Pacheco. Hart says he has no knowledge of that. Thomas says they could have been joking because Lori had a crush on Pacheco. She could have thought he was light and Chad could have thought he was dark'

I’m a little disappointed that there are no texts re Tylee and JJ. The testimony jumped from early august to early October. Nothing about the move to Rexburg, nothing about the run up to either Tylee or JJs deaths and nothing about the attempt on BB either.
Those were likely phone calls or in person conversations. MBP visited Lori in Rexburg before BB was shot at.

FBI agent: Texts between Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell show the couple anticipating children’s deaths​

On Aug. 10, 2019, Lori Vallow Daybell texted the man she would later marry.

“Do you think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out?” she asked Chad Daybell. “I feel lost. Like I should be doing something to help.”

“There is a plan being orchestrated for the children,” Daybell responded.

July 18, 2019, started with a message from Chad to Lori where he says he has “been instructed to focus my efforts on Hillary so I will ... she is at 0.13. I turned up the pain to 10 and placed a spiritual virus in her.”

Hillary, Hart says, was the name used for the demon the couple claimed had possessed Tylee. The closer an individual was to zero, “the closer they were to their death,” the former FBI investigator said.

Eleven days later, Chad messaged Lori an unsettling question: “Do you want me to cause pain yet to those two 3s you’re riding with?” Hart told prosecutors the “3s” were Lori’s children.

“Probably hold off on then till we arrive. They will be (miserable) to deal with. But I’ll text you if they start acting up and we can zap them,” Vallow Daybell messages.

Daybell, in response, tells Lori Vallow Daybell: “Yes, if they are going to act up we’ll at least give them a reason to scream. I love, cherish, treasure and adore you.”

Hart told prosecutors this stood out in his investigation, particularly because it refers to causing the children pain — words like zapping and scream are relevant, he said.

Then, on Aug. 10, comes the text exchange between Vallow Daybell and Daybell where they refer to an “orchestrated plan to take the children.”

“You are doing everything right my love,” Daybell tells Vallow Daybell when she asks if there is anything she can do to help. Daybell says he had a conversation with “the Lord” who told him they are “right on track.”

Then, Daybell tells Vallow Daybell that he could sense JJ “was barely attached to his body.”

Hart’s interpretation of this belief, which he spelled out earlier in the day, is that “when someone’s body and spirit separate, they die.”

Then, just five days before police say the last known video showing Tylee alive is recorded, Vallow Daybell texts her brother Alex Cox, who prosecutors believe is an accomplice in the case. Cox would later die just weeks before police declared the two children missing.

Cox asks his sister what she’s doing. “Working on Zs,” Vallow Daybell says, “Z” presumably short for zombie, which according to the group’s fringe beliefs means someone has been possessed by an evil spirit.

The siblings chat, and Cox tells Vallow Daybell “I am proud of you. No more Zs.”

“We r (sic) trying to get to the bottom of what we need to do eliminate them completely. I’m sure you will be told also,” Vallow Daybell says.

This story will be updated.

I think all doubts have been removed. It is evident LVD not only knew about what happened to the children, but she was impatient for it to happen so she could get on with her mission. Wonder what she sees as her mission now?

Please join us tonight on our livestream at 10:30 P.M. Eastern. We will discuss what happened in the Daybell trial today. So many shocking text messages.
I feel like my head is going to explode thinking about Chad and Lori's nickname for his youknowwhat. I really could have gone my whole life without knowing that piece of info.
First tonight on the Websleuths livestream we will discuss the guilty verdict of Letecia. Finally, justice for sweet Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper