GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM laid out several photos of LV over time for comparison. IMO 2018 is a drivers license, not a mugshot. Is this what happens when one stops using fillers? OTT I had to dig deep into my memory... LV is like the title character in Oscar Wilde's 1890 novella The Picture of Dorian Gray - her face has become the reflection of her evil acts.

In this new report Justin Lum states that Alex and Lori unloaded a back seat into the storage unit. In reality it was Chad in the video with Lori. The video was taken on Oct 2 when Alex was in Arizona. Alex also used a different technique for the seat and the tire. He carried both while Chad couldn't.

Last edited:
Anyone have ideas why Tylee's murder causes (or caused) more doubt than the others? To me, it's the one most obviously commited by Lori, with or without Alex's help.
I think it comes down to a few factors:
- We don't know where she died (LVD's apartment? AC's apartment? CD's property? somewhere else entirely?)
- We don't know how she died (apart from homicide, which could include a huge range of methods)
- We don't have such a definite, tight time frame as we did with JJ or Tammy or other uninvolved third parties (Melanie & David in JJ's case; Garth and the other Daybell kids in Tammy's case) to corroborate when people were where
- There wasn't as much physical evidence (duct tape, bags, pink mouth foam, etc) for LE to examine, and no autopsy could be performed on the remains
- The evidence we do have surrounding her burial (DNA on CD's pickaxe; CD's racoon text to TD; AC's phone pings on CD's property) point more definitively to CD and AC than LVD herself

- We don't know where she died (LVD's apartment? AC's apartment? CD's property? somewhere else entirely?)
- We don't know how she died (apart from homicide, which could include a huge range of methods)
- We don't have such a definite, tight time frame as we did with JJ or Tammy or other uninvolved third parties (Melanie & David in JJ's case; Garth and the other Daybell kids in Tammy's case) to corroborate when people were where
I think we have a good idea of where Tylee died. And, the time frame.

Alex was at Lori's apartment on Sept. 9 (the morning Tylee probably was killed) from 2:42 A.M. until 8:49 AM.

At 9:00 a.m. on Sept. 9 Alex heads north to Chad's house where Tylee was buried in Chad's pet cemetery.

My opinion.

I think we have a good idea of where Tylee died. And, the time frame.

Alex was at Lori's apartment on Sept. 9 (the morning Tylee probably was killed) from 2:42 A.M. until 8:49 AM.

At 9:00 a.m. on Sept. 9 Alex heads north to Chad's house where Tylee was buried in Chad's pet cemetery.

My opinion.
And I think you could be right. Or Tylee could have already been dead at 2:42 AM when AC arrived. Or AC could have left his phone at LVD's while he brought Tylee somewhere else to do the deed that night. The evidence we have leaves enough wiggle room that I don't think you could say beyond a reasonable doubt that that's exactly when and where it happened.

Do we need another thread now??

PHOENIX (AP) — A woman who was convicted in Idaho last week in the deaths of her two children and a romantic rival has been indicted for a second time in Arizona, this time on charges that she conspired to kill her niece’s ex-husband.

A second Arizona indictment was unsealed this month that charges Vallow Daybell with conspiring to murder Brandon Boudreaux.

And I think you could be right. Or Tylee could have already been dead at 2:42 AM when AC arrived. Or AC could have left his phone at LVD's while he brought Tylee somewhere else to do the deed that night. The evidence we have leaves enough wiggle room that I don't think you could say beyond a reasonable doubt that that's exactly when and where it happened.
It's easier if you keep it simple. The perps likely sought the easiest way that would minimize the evidence. Why would Tylee go somewhere else at night? She had a mind of her own and wouldn't fall for a trick. IMO Lori did not have the strength to murder her alone. That's why Alex was there.

I think that Alex's phone data the morning Tylee was murdered tells a story the same way that Alex's phone information pinpointed Tylee's and JJ's burial locations on Chad's property.

For some reason, until today, I missed how long Alex was at Lori's townhouse. I was thinking Alex was at Lori's place for an hour or so. For me, Alex being there for SIX HOURS between those a.m. times changes everything. Tylee may or may not have been dead when Alex left his townhouse to go to Lori's townhouse but his phone pinged from his location [Alex's place] before it went to Lori's place at 2:42 a.m. Alex's phone pinged again at Lori's at 4:37 a.m., 4:39 a.m., 4:41 a.m., 5:14 a.m., 6:47 a.m., and finally at 8:49 a.m. After 8:49 Alex's phone went back to Alex's before heading to Chad's house at 9 a.m. People can interpret that data many different ways, but, imo, it adds a whole lot more meaning to Lori's threat to kill and cut up and bury Audrey where she wouldn't be found. It especially adds meaning to Lori's talk about blood, bleach, and bags.

Six hours is a really LONG time for Alex to be at Lori's in the early, early a.m. Doing what? Yes, I know that Alex was at Chad's place for a couple of hours on Sept. 9. But, now, I think it likely that the actual murder happened at Lori's (her garage?).

My own opinion.

Last edited:
It's easier if you keep it simple. The perps likely sought the easiest way that would minimize the evidence. Why would Tylee go somewhere else at night? She had a mind of her own and wouldn't fall for a trick. IMO Lori did not have the strength to murder her alone. That's why Alex was there.
Oh, I'm a big fan of Occam's Razor. The original question HERE was asking why people were having more doubts around how Tylee's murder than the others. I was simply pointing out that there are certain things that we do not know for sure regarding how it all went down and who did what and what methods were used, and that may have caused people to experience more uncertainty than in the other murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin