GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton said she is doing other prisoners' hair in the jail!
...Of course she is.

I keep thinking this every time someone wishes vainly aloud that she'll have a miserable time in prison... she will not.

Cosmetology is a very prized occupation in prison... even 10 (or however many) years out of date her skills might be.

I'm sure she's very popular, whenever she can force herself out of her delusions far enough to interact with the other inmates.

It was insulting to hear that Lori was misunderstood and that he knew the real Lori who was a good person and could rehabilitate other inmates.

Right? It's far more likely she will indoctrinate other inmates.

And how dare the defense attorney accuse the prosecution of taking away her hope? She has all the deluded hope in the world about second comings and angels. She has to let go of fantasy hope before she get develop realistic hope.

Realistic things she can hope for? Having some sincere apologies accepted by loved ones. Getting a prestigious prison gig, like doing hair. She doesn't need parole for these hopes. But she needs to stop focusing on her fantasy hopes. That is up to Lori. Her hope is her responsibility.

MOO

...Of course she is.

I keep thinking this every time someone wishes vainly aloud that she'll have a miserable time in prison... she will not.

Cosmetology is a very prized occupation in prison... even 10 (or however many) years out of date her skills might be.

I'm sure she's very popular, whenever she can force herself out of her delusions far enough to interact with the other inmates.
Privileges like working in the prison salon have to be earned. Do think they’s put sharp instruments in the hands of someone convicted of her horrific crimes?

SS read her victim impact statement in her interview with Nate Eaton. She didn't want it to be read in court, because Lori would not accept it (I'm wondering if SS is afraid of Lori). Interestingly SS mentioned as fact that Tylee was abused by her own father. SS also seems to blame Lori's mental illness (estimates that Lori's religious delusions started around late 2017 to early 2018) and meeting Chad for the events.

Yes, it was a very conflicted statement, understandably. As she said in her jailhouse call, she has always been there for Lori, and I think a lot of that was around supporting her from abuse (that was NOT found by the family courts; some argued Joe was the more appropriate parent) and through Tylee's pancreatitis.

I don't believe that Joe sexually abused Tylee. I question if Tylee wasn't made ill by Lori. But I do believe that Summer was a loving sister and aunt. She believed it then, and she seems to believe it now. People are saying she lies; I think she is just in need of time to work her way out of the jungle of lies that she grew up in.

I think Summer is more capable of real relationships than her siblings. I feel awful for her. She has been through so much.

MOO

...Of course she is.

oh god, of course she is! oh she will be the queen bee..but you know they don't get all the supplies unless it's
a prison job..a curling iron could be used to hurt someone.. I can see her running scams
from the salon chair...definitely I can totally picture it. mOO

Right? It's far more likely she will indoctrinate other inmates.

And how dare the defense attorney accuse the prosecution of taking away her hope? She has all the deluded hope in the world about second comings and angels. She has to let go of fantasy hope before she get develop realistic hope.

Realistic things she can hope for? Having some sincere apologies accepted by loved ones. Getting a prestigious prison gig, like doing hair. She doesn't need parole for these hopes. But she needs to stop focusing on her fantasy hopes. That is up to Lori. Her hope is her responsibility.

MOO
Lori created a protective bubble around her, made up from her delusions. It's her imaginary world, but she doesn't have to actually believe any of it. She'll do anything (e.g. lie and manipulate) to keep the bubble intact, in order to avoid facing reality. There will be no progress without bursting the bubble.

If you zoom in on her mugshot you can see she has a “ring” on her left ring finger
⬇️
#ChadDaybell #DoomsdayCouple #LoriVallowDaybell

...Of course she is.

Manipulative behaviors are VERY useful in institutional settings. Some people become manipulative to survive institutions. Lori is already a pro.

MOO

SS read her victim impact statement in her interview with Nate Eaton. She didn't want it to be read in court, because Lori would not accept it (I'm wondering if SS is afraid of Lori). Interestingly SS mentioned as fact that Tylee was abused by her own father. SS also seems to blame Lori's mental illness (estimates that Lori's religious delusions started around late 2017 to early 2018) and meeting Chad for the events.
I was thankful SS had that opportunity, on her own terms, to read that statement with Nate at East Idaho News.

With the over-the-weekend posts from another family member who made it sound as if Summer “backed out” and also refused to allow her statement to be read by anyone, it sounded like blame was being pushed onto Summer :( I’m so relieved she was able to set the record straight and clarified what she understood the purpose of her submitting anything written to the Court and why she didn’t want just something read in her place. It really turned the tables on the unfortunate narrative the other family member was posting about. I’m glad they (not Summer as she said she was not able to) were able to show up in person though, I saw they said they couldn’t go so I was surprised they were able to make it in time.

And Summer sharing some of the photos with Nate were just as touching as her statement she read ❤️

oh god, of course she is! oh she will be the queen bee..but you know they don't get all the supplies unless it's
a prison job..a curling iron could be used to hurt someone.. I can see her running scams
from the salon chair...definitely I can totally picture it. mOO
I envision her "doing hair" as in curling with whatever they have access to like toilet paper rolls, braiding, arranging hairstyles, etc. I can see how prisoners might like that service ahead of visiting days and court appearances.

jmo

I was thankful SS had that opportunity, on her own terms, to read that statement with Nate at East Idaho News.

With the over-the-weekend posts from another family member who made it sound as if Summer “backed out” and also refused to allow her statement to be read by anyone, it sounded like blame was being pushed onto Summer :( I’m so relieved she was able to set the record straight and clarified what she understood the purpose of her submitting anything written to the Court and why she didn’t want just something read in her place. It really turned the tables on the unfortunate narrative the other family member was posting about. I’m glad they (not Summer as she said she was not able to) were able to show up in person though, I saw they said they couldn’t go so I was surprised they were able to make it in time.

And Summer sharing some of the photos with Nate were just as touching as her statement she read ❤️

Ironically, we are talking about a conflict between people who are capable of empathy and love. They both deserve the space to do what they have to do to to get through all of this.

IMO, they have very different personalities, and very different upbringings. But the both came out humane.

One was brought up in a hyper-enmeshed family and loyalty is her default go to in stress.

One was brought up disconnected from bio relatives, and cold, hard facts are her default under stress, even if it indicts her own brother. (She disapproved of Joes violent interactions with children.)

MOO

I envision her "doing hair" as in curling with whatever they have access to like toilet paper rolls, braiding, arranging hairstyles, etc. I can see how prisoners might like that service ahead of visiting days and court appearances.

jmo
Yes, this.

IMO, when you're stuck in prison, I should think you'd grab at and mentally glamorize any luxury you could have... and Lori has the additional benefit of being licensed (with whatever type of licensure Lori has, lol. I just realized I'm not sure. Some licensed hairdressers/beauticians seem to go nuts when you mischaracterize a lesser license).

I mean, it doesn't take much to qualify as glamorous when you're living amongst cinderblock.

yeah she will convince some idiot guard or someone in the prison that he's a merciful angel sent by god to avenge her imprisonment and take her to safety and once he achieves this task he will become a exhaled being in his own right .

Can you hint what family member you are talking about?

...Of course she is.

I agree. With her "do" skills and her direct line to Jesus... she's gonna be a Proselytizing Polyanna while twistin' up portal plaits on her cell block mates.

Yes, it was a very conflicted statement, understandably. As she said in her jailhouse call, she has always been there for Lori, and I think a lot of that was around supporting her from abuse (that was NOT found by the family courts; some argued Joe was the more appropriate parent) and through Tylee's pancreatitis.

I don't believe that Joe sexually abused Tylee. I question if Tylee wasn't made ill by Lori. But I do believe that Summer was a loving sister and aunt. She believed it then, and she seems to believe it now. People are saying she lies; I think she is just in need of time to work her way out of the jungle of lies that she grew up in.

I think Summer is more capable of real relationships than her siblings. I feel awful for her. She has been through so much.

MOO
Yes, I think Colby could help fill in some gaps... at least to say "yes" or "no", if he doesn't want to go too deep.

The print source I saw (perhaps here?) said that Summer categorically denied that anyone in the Cox family had ever heard Word One about Lori having an NDE when giving birth to Tylee; so Summer's got to be doing some really fast calculations about right now...

in addition to all the calculations she's been doing already over the past few months, which I think have been considerable; she's just watched her tell a total bold-faced lie to a judge, that appears to have been made up out of whole cloth to do little else than make herself fit into a lineup with her fellow NDE fakers Chad, Julie Rowe, etc. That... is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper