GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see her being bullied and attacked in prison. other Queens won't want a new Queenie around..they will mess with her head, set her up, beat her up etc...she better watch out.. plus she killed her own babies so I think it might be a long time before she has a following, but she will..also it could go another way and she could be revered for doing hair and being an ex beauty queen etc..that could save her. mOO

can you imagine the rage when she found out she wasn't getting a million dollars? oh man...this is the moment I believe Lori decided to murder the children to get their social security because there was no way she was going to go to work..
yes at that moment all of her dreams of a million dollars were shattered...I think eventually she would have killed Daybell..
even if he influenced her with zombie teachings I think it was perfect for her because she could line it up with her own murderous belief system..that being that Lori was going to profit financially from her relationships and put everyone through holy hell and even murder them to achieve financial goals. Lori is Numero Uno...she is very much like Pam Hupp in
a way... heartless and entitled. mOO
I’ve thought too that moment was possibly the impetus of much of this The very thought of that is even sadder to me with the recent talk of some family alleging the grandparents did not give the half of that money to Charles’ side. Not a source so can’t link but I saw this made by the family member who’s done the extensive deep dives into the FOIA records & analyzed them on her YouTube channel. She had referenced this the day before sentencing.

If this was her main motivation, it would certainly make the State’s arguments about how it was “all about the money” be very accurate. So tragic, no matter what the motivations were thought in my view.

I can see her being bullied and attacked in prison. other Queens won't want a new Queenie around..they will mess with her head, set her up, beat her up etc...she better watch out.. plus she killed her own babies so I think it might be a long time before she has a following, but she will..also it could go another way and she could be revered for doing hair and being an ex beauty queen etc..that could save her. mOO
IMO, if that happens, I think she will take it as proof she is a martyr, perhaps a re-incarnation of Paul or whatever Mormon prophets that suffered in prison too. jmo

can you imagine the rage when she found out she wasn't getting a million dollars? oh man...this is the moment I believe Lori decided to murder the children to get their social security because there was no way she was going to go to work..
yes at that moment all of her dreams of a million dollars were shattered...I think eventually she would have killed Daybell..
even if he influenced her with zombie teachings I think it was perfect for her because she could line it up with her own murderous belief system..that being that Lori was going to profit financially from her relationships and put everyone through holy hell and even murder them to achieve financial goals. Lori is Numero Uno...she is very much like Pam Hupp in
a way... heartless and entitled. mOO
Exactly!
I bet poor Kay has revisited it many times. It was a choice of Charles (far seeing) to put Kay in charge of the million life insurance.
KW would of taken care of his kids. I’m sure LVD killed the kids for payback to Kay & Charles,et all …and for the constant flow of her deceased children’s SS benefit$!
I don’t think Lori cared past instant gratification. Chad either. My gawd , think, Chads family prob ate breakfast over looking the (children’s graves) backyard. While He’s off dancing on the beach in HI with LVD.
Monsters. Evil heartless monsters.
I hope she gets DP for Charles murder.
DP to evil horn(with a y) loser Chad too.
May they rot in the deepest,deepest place!

JMO

<snip>
.... As a side note, I think the defense's goal was to keep her from getting the DP, but really did NOT want her to be found not guilty. Thus, the apathetic defense, and the weird (and totally unbuyable) sentencing argument that she was all about love that she needed to show others. Knowing what they knew (and what we have seen), would you want her ever set free on the streets to do her thing to you and the ones you love?

2 SHE STILL MIGHT GET THE DEATH PENALTY. About her getting away with multiple ghastly murders without getting the DP, it's not over yet. There is still hope. The exact charges in AZ have yet to be clarified, but because she was involved in a murder, for money, and one in which all the other witnesses to her actions were made dead (which have been proven, since she was convicted), I think it's possible they will go for DP there given the extreme depravity of her deeds -- with a good chance to get it.

CHAD: About his upcoming trial and potential sentencing --

HE IS STILL FACING THE DEATH PENALTY. AND HE SHOULD GET IT. While it hasn't been explicitly stated, his ID charges were set to be DP cases, and even though his trial was delayed, nothing happened to drop the DP aspect. Since he's still going on trial for killing 3 people, basically for money, sex, and power, I think a good likelihood he does get DP for each. It is the same set of facts, the same ghastly crimes planned and done to innocent people, the same depravity in pursuit of sex, money, and power.
I've been wondering about this as well. Right now, though, LVD's charges in AZ are just "conspiracy to murder"

Relevant AZ laws regarding CONSPIRACY (13-1003)

A. A person commits conspiracy if, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, such person agrees with one or more persons that at least one of them or another person will engage in conduct constituting the offense and one of the parties commits an overt act in furtherance of the offense, except that an overt act shall not be required if the object of the conspiracy was to commit any felony upon the person of another, or to commit an offense under section 13-1508 (burglary) or 13-1704 (arson).

D. Conspiracy to commit a class 1 felony is punishable by a sentence of life imprisonment without possibility of release on any basis until the service of twenty-five years, otherwise, conspiracy is an offense of the same class as the most serious offense which is the object of or result of the conspiracy.

So does that mean that the death penalty would not apply, unless they were to file other charges (murder, attempted murder, obstruction, perjury, tampering with a witness, abandonment of a dead body....)?

I can see Laurie pulling a Bambi... and escaping prison with a guard or something..mOO

I forgot the names of those upstate N.Y. guys who tunneled out of prison? with tools smuggled in by a manipulated/smitten rehab aide? The aide literally packed tools in ground meat and brought them for her favorite outlaws to cook (the meat) and escape (with the tools.) I understand Lori has been a "good" inmate. If she ever goes bad, that is how she'll do it. With a secret relationship.

Some BOM volunteer or something will believe Lori, and help her escape since angels are not always as timely as needed.

MOO

If you zoom in on her mugshot you can see she has a “ring” on her left ring finger
⬇️
#ChadDaybell #DoomsdayCouple #LoriVallowDaybell

It looks like Lori is wearing a silicone ring.

In SS's interview with Nate, she mentions that it was Tylee who tracked down the kennel where Charles had placed Bailey when Charles left Houston. Tylee did this so they could bring Bailey home. Does anyone know about this - just curious and thanks all!

I listened to the sentencing today. Do any of you think she will unalive herself at the first opportunity?
Personally I don't think so. I think she's going to feed off the attention eventually being interviewed for television shows and waiting for the movie to be made about her and I just don't see it happening. Honestly, I kind of hope that when she dies and is cremated they would keep her ashes for an extra four lifetimes, but I know that won't happen either.

Personally I don't think so. I think she's going to feed off the attention eventually being interviewed for television shows and waiting for the movie to be made about her and I just don't see it happening. Honestly, I kind of hope that when she dies and is cremated they would keep her ashes for an extra four lifetimes, but I know that won't happen either.
That's a disheartening thought, she shouldn't be allowed any attention by the media or producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper