Found Deceased ID - Dylan Parker, 18, Osburn, 12 January 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP Dylan.

Whatever happened?

Elainera,

The news article I just posted a link to states they are presently attempting to determine what happened.

I am thankful they have some answers but my heart aches for his Mother.

Could be a drunk driver returning from the party while he was walking along the road.

That means he was found higher up the mountain than the party house, which is the opposite direction he was supposed to walk from the house to meet his mom.

I'm so sorry to hear that Dylan was found deceased, but I am glad that his family will be able to lay him to rest.

Oh no! Rest in Peace, Dylan. Blessings to your friends and family. I'm so sorry. :(

:rose:

Ohhhh I just went looking for updates on Dylan and went to the second page and saw he has been found deceased. I wonder what happen. So very sad :(

So sad :( Rest in peace Dylan.

My heart breaks for his family.

Very odd he was found the opposite direction of where he would walk to meet his mom at the gas station. If he harmed himself, I don't think he would have called his mom to meet him? I fear some kind of foul play. Just MHO.

If this is foul play we may want to look into the other recent disappearances and murders in/near this little town.

NOOOO!

I was just looking for Dylan's thread and my heart dropped when I saw it had been moved. :(

While I considered he might have been run off the road while walking, this does seem like foul play considering he was found north of the party house. It makes me wonder even more about a connection with Bri's murder.

So sad.

ETA. . .and come on LE, NO more parties at that house please!

I wonder if those interviews on Monday are what led LE to the location of his body?

I wonder if those interviews on Monday are what led LE to the location of his body?

The article posted by wenwe4 said that it was just happened upon.....

"Two men were out searching for an ATV that had rolled off a road into a snowy, heavily wooded ravine when they discovered the body. "

RIP Dylan. I was hoping that it was just a case of having gone off with that couple, get caught up in some partying with them, and forgetting to let people know where he was at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back