Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lori fully understood that the phone call between she and MG was being recorded. The questions were obviously leading and she was pizzed!

I liked Chad's overly obvious attempt to alibi TD's death by saying her health had been so bad. Hadn't she been training for a triathlon?

Agree 100,000,000%
She even made the recording for the police comment. It was MG protecting herself

It was just horrible hearing all the things they did to the kids I hope they pay for every minute of suffering they put their kids through. I can't even begin to comprehend the level of evil a person has to be do such things. I really feel like they killed everyone that has died around them and I hope they re-investigate all of the deaths and get them for those too. It is sickening how anyone can do the things they done and think it's okay let along how they can just go through every day like nothng happened just pure evil is what they are. I pray that Tylee and JJ can get some justice so that they can rest in peace.

I feel awful offering my opinion on this and I will give a "graphic" warning.

I think they learned a few things from TRs murder.... such as issues due to rigor and other things a body can do after death.

Jmo and gah, feeling sick from typing that.
That's what I think - need to bind the body up tight for easy transport.

I know we have discussed the absence of an insanity plea in idaho but what may some lawyer find somewhere else for these whacko beliefs Lori had ?

I was living in Texas when Andrea Yates systematically drowned all 5 of her children one morning because of her religious beliefs and then called her husband, Rusty Yates, to come home. He worked at NASA in Clear Lake where they lived.

Andrea had been going downhill for a long time. Post partum was certainly a huge part of it with so many young children (5).

There were also strange religious beliefs involved. She felt she had lost the children to dark spirits or something like that.

I am in NO WAY making excuses here but trying to contemplate what creative lawyers may come up with.

It is obvious these 2 had extreme religious beliefs....married multiple times in the past, lived on different planets, etc...of course they had always been married to the icons of LDS.

It is a lot to contemplate. I am expecting something new/weird.

I think everything you said it true. But, I was extremely impressed with her phone call to Chad and Lori and what she said. I thought she did a fantastic job. MOO

Her call was to protect herself and nothing else. I suspect someone with a sound mind told her to do it and make sure you cover EVERYTHING...which she did. It was beyond scripted. It was like she was going down a list of items to address. Why did you say I had them? Are the kids safe? Don't forget to pickup milk and eggs. I will say she did a good job with responses but LV obviously knew what was up. It was that bad.

Only good thing is LV and CD were dumb enough to still continue dialog. The comment about AC I think is a game changer in my opinion

I want to make sure I have this right. MG and DW saw Alex carry in a sleeping, supposedly alive, JJ on the night of Sunday Sept 22nd between 9:00 p.m. and midnight during their podcast per MG's testimony. The next morning, Monday Sept 23rd, around nine they do not see JJ and he has an unexcused absence from school that day. This is the same morning of the cell phone pings on CD's property. Can someone remind me if they have cell phone pings from Alex's phone in Lori's apartment in the middle of that night? MG testified that she stayed in Lori's townhouse that weekend. Did she not hear anything in the middle of the night? Something happened. Something happened to JJ THAT night. He ended up gagged and bound and killed. He was taken from that townhouse at some point that night. Wasn't he? Do I have my dates and times right?

I want to hear Melanie and David say what color pajamas JJ was wearing.

I feel awful offering my opinion on this and I will give a "graphic" warning.

I think they learned a few things from TRs murder.... such as issues due to rigor and other things a body can do after death.

Jmo and gah, feeling sick from typing that.

Gruesome, so skip if you'd prefer:

I speculated earlier in the thread about the same thing, and particularly with a burning body. When a body is burned and it is not done at the high temperatures that crematoriums use, the muscles begin to shrink and flex, causing the limbs to contract so the body forms a "pugilistic pose." Sometimes when a witness has seen this, they've mistakenly thought the person being burned, such as on a pyre, was still alive.

Do bodies sit up during cremation?

I wonder if CD and AxD (and LVD, if she was there) experienced that with TR and it frightened them so much they didn't want to experience it again, so they prepared JJ's body by heavily taping the limbs together (although it seems to me that the tape would likely burn off at least as fast as muscle tissue would burn). Then, for some reason - maybe because one or more of them had concluded after burning TR that it didn't work as effectively as they'd hoped - they just decided to bury JJ's body rather than burn it first.

But, I don't think that would explain the duct taping of the eyes and mouth. That would seem to be for a different purpose - to suffocate without witnessing the horror in the victim's eyes or to contain bodily fluids.

All possibilities seem horrible.

There will be dna evidence to prove who touched those kids at their death and burial. Hair evidence, skin, fingerprints. It could sink all three of them. The trial will be good. I do believe all of them (Alex, Chad and Lori) took part in the killing of those children. Maybe some sort of ritualistic killings. I think they enjoyed it. They are all three sadistic and sick. And one of them is now dead. Maybe the surviving two helped him die.

Helped him die.
Yep.
He died the day after Tammy’s body was exhumed.

Lori screaming at Alex.
I thought I read the fight that the neighbors heard in the street
was Lori telling Alex he was bringing shame on the family.
Lori wanted what Lori wanted..when she wanted it.
IMO

Gruesome, so skip if you'd prefer:

I speculated earlier in the thread about the same thing, and particularly with a burning body. When a body is burned and it is not done at the high temperatures that crematoriums use, the muscles begin to shrink and flex, causing the limbs to contract so the body forms a "pugilistic pose." Sometimes when a witness has seen this, they've mistakenly thought the person being burned, such as on a pyre, was still alive.

This is horrific to consider but - with CD's past employment in the burial business we have to consider he may have thought he had experience with this? or would a sexton even know? I am clueless.
Do bodies sit up during cremation?

I wonder if CD and AxD (and LVD, if she was there) experienced that with TR and it frightened them so much they didn't want to experience it again, so they prepared JJ's body by heavily taping the limbs together (although it seems to me that the tape would likely burn off at least as fast as muscle tissue would burn). Then, for some reason - maybe because one or more of them had concluded after burning TR that it didn't work as effectively as they'd hoped - they just decided to bury JJ's body rather than burn it first.

But, I don't think that would explain the duct taping of the eyes and mouth. That would seem to be for a different purpose - to suffocate without witnessing the horror in the victim's eyes or to contain bodily fluids.

All possibilities seem horrible.

I also wonder if Chad's past experience played a part in this

It was just horrible hearing all the things they did to the kids I hope they pay for every minute of suffering they put their kids through. I can't even begin to comprehend the level of evil a person has to be do such things. I really feel like they killed everyone that has died around them and I hope they re-investigate all of the deaths and get them for those too. It is sickening how anyone can do the things they done and think it's okay let along how they can just go through every day like nothng happened just pure evil is what they are. I pray that Tylee and JJ can get some justice so that they can rest in peace.

I agree.
Even go back to Joseph Ryan dying , Tylee’s dad.
Follow Lori and the money $$$.
She’s beyond evil to live off Tylee & JJs Social Security deposits after they are very DEAD!
She’s just been dark for years!

MOO

In regards to your first question, I think MG had the help of a lawyer with those questions. My answer to your biggest question means that I will be taking two days off next week and buying lots of snacks :)

My apologies as I don't think I was clear on the first question. Was today the first time CD/JP heard this "recorded" call from MG as well as MM/LV (as I'm assuming he's watching). Or, was this evidence that would have been provided to the defense prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member