Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Justin Lum @jlumfox10 16m
Warwick can’t recall the exact time but says it was later in the night. Then on the morning of 9/23, Warwick says he went downstairs to say goodbye to everyone. Gibb & Vallow were there but not JJ.

Warwick says Vallow told him that JJ was being a zombie, climbing on cabinets in the kitchen. He says Vallow called JJ “out of control” and Cox came to get him.

Wood has no further questions. It’s time for Prior to cross examine.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 13m
Prior asks how many times Warwick saw Daybell during the visit. He answers 2-3 times. The main meeting was the trip to see property. Warwick says it happened near Daybell’s home. Vallow, Gibb & Daybell came w/ a realtor.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 9m
Prior asks Warwick if Gibb has a hearing disorder. Warwick does and court has provided him headphones for this preliminary hearing.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 8m
Now Prior moves onto the topic of Daybell’s books. He is asking Warwick if he is familiar w/ the writings and read them. Warwick has not.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 6m
Prior questions Warwick about his hearing ability at the Vallow home during his visit. Warwick says he had issues sometimes but always asks for clarification. Appears Prior wants to know if he or Gibb heard what was allegedly said to them clearly.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Warwick is excused.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Lieutenant Jared Willmore is called to the stand.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 1m
Next up on the stand is Lt. Jared Willmore who oversees the jail at the Madison County Jail. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Willmore works for the Madison County Sheriff’s Office and oversees Telmate system inmates use to make calls and take virtual visits.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 57s
Calls are recorded and stored in a system online. But attorney/client privilege is protected.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 1m
Deputy Prosecutor Rammell is asking Willmore about the Telmate phone system at the jail. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 24s
Exhibit #20 being admitted after prosecution asks Willmore about listening to Lori Vallow’s jail calls. The exhibit is a CD of digital call on 6/9/20 - the day remains of JJ and Tylee were found.

I wasn't too concerned about MG'S testimony until DW got on the stand.... and I do believe he is the one with the memory issues and also, I think the hearing issue has caused some confusion with the way he answers. DW is definitely the opposite of how I imagined him. I do think a jury will see what we are all seeing though, so that might be helpful in a roundabout way. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabithaTindle84