Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Willmore says Vallow made this call to Chad Daybell. Wow.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
We are about to listen to this call.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 1m
State's Exhibit 20 is a CD with a phone call from June 9, 2020, at 11:03 a.m. The call is from #LoriVallow to #ChadDaybell. This is the day police discovered the bodies of #JJVallow and #TyleeRyan.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 56s
Kay and Larry Woodcock look on as call begins to play.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 47s
Call is playing. Daybell tells Vallow investigators are at his home.
“Are they seizing stuff again?” - Vallow
“They're searching.” - Daybell

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
It’s hard to hear exactly what Daybell is saying. But Vallow sounds very calm and upbeat on the phone call.

[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']Justin Lum @jlumfox10 [/URL]1m
Short recess. IT coming in to check out the audio playback.

While we are on a short break I just wanted to add that when I look at CD and if I saw him on the street I would have no idea he is this diabolical person that had no problems whatsoever with being part of the murders of other people and especially children.

He is a perfect example of you cannot trust a book by its cover. He is diabolical but I would never know that if I first met him on the street. It is scary to think how easily we can be fooled by other people's appearances when we dont have the background on them.

He's trying to be cryptic by not saying where they are searching or to what extent. He knows they are being recorded so doesn't want to let on why he is worried. Moo.
ETA he said they should be talking to you
About half an hour after the start of the call he was arrested. Do we know how long was the call?

While we are on a short break I just wanted to add that when I look at CD and if I saw him on the street I would have no idea he is this diabolical person that had no problems whatsoever with being part of the murders of other people and especially children.

He is a perfect example of you cannot trust a book by its cover. He is diabolical but I would never know that if I first met him on the street. It is scary to think how easily we can be fooled by other people's appearances when we dont have the background on them.

I'm recognizing that he has two different "tones". He speaks two different ways. I am wondering if those in his life heard both or just one. I feel like I got a glimpse of what i envision him in my mind on the call with Lori, but then that is different than the "sales" type authoritative tone he had on the call w/ MG. Interesting to me and gross at the same time.

OK, so CD would have to be Deaf, Dumb, and Blind, IMO! I am trying to reply to your post:

@Queasy Gumshoe:
Queasy Gumshoe

OH, I totally see what is going to happen, IMO.......... CD is going to claim that Alex had a weird obsession with his sister and was very jealous of CD. Alex was angry, with all that all he did for his sister by killing CV. Lori was in love with CD and going to start her life with him, so Alex told Lori he would protect the kids from the kidnap threats. However, Alex killed them, as revenge, for Lori leaving him for CD. And to get revenge on CD he buried the kids in CD yard. IMOO.

OK, so CD would have to be Deaf, Dumb, and Blind, IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay