Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcript of the short phone call -

CHAD: They’re searching the property
LORI: The house right now?
CHAD: Yes. Mark Means will be talking to you. They’re out on the property.
LORI: Are they seizing stuff?
CHAD: They’re searching & have a search warrant. We’ll see what transpires.
LORI: What can I do for you?
CHAD: I‘m feeling pretty calm, I would call Mark though and talk with him. I spoke with Mark. I love you so much
LORI: Should I try and call you later?
CHAD: I don’t know. I love you and we’ll talk soon.
LORI: I love you baby
[phone call ends]
I hope you don't mind me adding to the transcript as it was hard to hear and understand and I think there was a bit more said. I'm not even sure everything is right as Chad had a tendency of mumbling at times. Please note the following transcript is my understanding of what was spoken, based on the audio recording, and may not accurately reflect what was actually said by Lori and Chad.

[Begin call]
Lori: "Hi babe!"
Chad: *short pause* "Hello."
Lori: "Are you okay?"
Chad: *long pause* "So they’re searching... the... property."
Lori: "The house right now?
Chad: "Yes. Yes. No [For?] evidence." *long pause* "So... Mark Means will be talking to you."
Lori: "Okay." *short pause* "What, are they in the house?"
Chad: *short pause* "No, they’re out on the property."
Lori: *short pause* "Are they seizing stuff?" *short pause* "Again?"
Chad: "They’re searching." *long pause* "They had a search warrant, and so... [unintelligible]."
Lori: *long pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Yeah. I tried to set up a call. I'm glad you called."
Lori: "Yeah."
Chad: *long pause* "So we'll see what comes by this."
Lori: *short pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Definitely a good thing I don't really..."
Lori: *interrupting* What do you want me to do? Pray?
Chad: *interrupted* "Huh?"
Lori: "What do you want me..."
Chad: *interrupting* "Yeah, I'm praying!"
Lori: *laughs*
Chad: "Well,..." *long pause*
Lori: "Good." *short pause* "Okay. What can I do for you?"
Chad: *long pause* "Umm. I‘m feeling pretty calm. I would call Mark though, and he..." *long pause* "...and you can talk with him."
Lori: "Have you talked to him already?"
Chad: "Oh, they've called me, yes."
Lori: "So he knows what they're doing?"
Chad: "Yes." *short pause* "He said they've..." *short pause* "...called from somebody else and need some time to uh - I love you so much!"
Lori: "Okay. I love you. Should I try to call you later?"
Chad: *short pause* "Umm... I don’t know. I... I don't know. Uh... You can try, yeah. I wanna check back in."
Lori: "Okay."
Chad: "I love you and we’ll talk soon."
Lori: "Okay baby. I love you."
Chad: "Okay, love you. Okay, bye."
[End call]

Can anyone tell me or see on the live feed if Attorney Means has been or is present in the court room at any time?

Is Means allowed to show video of the hearings to LVD in the jail at all? Or are computers not allowed to be shared and shown between attorney and client in the jail visiting room for client/attorney.

thanks

editing....there is a guy in blue shirt with lime green tie...anyone idea who that is? TY again...

Witness: Mr. Dean (FBI)
- assigned in Mar to review tips to FBI website regarding JJ & TR disappearance
- assigned in May to assist with review of electronic devices retrieved from Daybell property in Jan (1 hard drive & 1 thumb drive)
- assigned to review 2 Blu-Ray discs of data pulled from devices seized from Daybell property in Jan

Cell phone in question was TAMMY's

Is there a transcript of what CD said on the December 8th MG/LVD phone call regarding Tammy’s death?

I listened to the phone call with earphones last night and thought CD said that EMS were there just 20 minutes after Tammy died?

Didn’t CD say originally in his public post shortly after Tammy’s death that he awoke hours later to find that she had passed away in her sleep?
TIA

JMO
CD starts speaking about TD at 11:52.
He says his kids were there within 20 minutes of her passing.
8/3/20 Melanie Gibb's 21-Minute Call with Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell - Court TV

Transcript of the short phone call -

CHAD: They’re searching the property
LORI: The house right now?
CHAD: Yes. Mark Means will be talking to you. They’re out on the property.
LORI: Are they seizing stuff?
CHAD: They’re searching & have a search warrant. We’ll see what transpires.
LORI: What can I do for you?
CHAD: I‘m feeling pretty calm, I would call Mark though and talk with him. I spoke with Mark. I love you so much
LORI: Should I try and call you later?
CHAD: I don’t know. I love you and we’ll talk soon.
LORI: I love you baby
[phone call ends]

And this is why they both were represented by Means, so that they could both communicate through him and both would be protected from LE listening into their calls (atty/client privileged) MOO

Raccoon text caught Dean's attention bc "it was longer and more detailed than of the other messages between Chad and Tammy that were stored on the device... It appeared to me the first and only message sent by Chad to Tammy in which Chad described his day's events in such a lengthy and detailed manner."

“I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!”

limb debris and big racoon, tylee was big, i feel like chad may phrase things in a way that he can justify in his weird head that its technically the truth and thus makes it ok for him to lie according to his weird belief system to him he's not lying.

I think there would have been some proof of travel if MG visited Lori around the time Tylee went missing. MG could probably prove that she was nowhere near Idaho.
IMO, If there was some proof of travel that MG visited Lori at any other time than around the time frame of the Sep 22nd podcast (Thurs., Sep 19th 2020 through Mon., Sep 23rd 2020), it’s possible but I have not heard anything about it nor have I read that she anywhere near Idaho other than Pleasant Valley, Utah. MG did say that she lives in Gilbert, Arizona and does travel to Idaho and Utah. JMO
Do you know if LVD did any podcasts with MG after Sep 1st 2020? Now you have my curiosity!

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 3m
Dean says he began assisting the investigation in late March. He received a hard drive and thumb drive belonging to Chad Daybell. He completed review in late May.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 8m
Next up Benjamin Dean, who works for the FBI. He began with the agency 6 years ago. He currently works as an intelligence analyst. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 7m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean is embedded in a squad investigating a case and analyzes information, looks for trends and patterns and briefs others.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 6m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean was assigned in March to review tips sent to the FBI after a press release issued along with a photo of Tylee and Joshua at Yellowstone National Park. Anyone at the park that day with photos or videos was asked to send them in. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean was also asked to help review electronic data seized from #ChadDaybell's house. He completed the task in late May.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 4m
Additionally, Dean was asked to review two Bluray disks from data seized from the Jan. 3 search warrant. The main file contained a subfolder with cell phone data.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 2m
Replying to @EastIDNews
The phone user was Tammy Daybell as determined by Dean during his investigation.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean said there was a close family connection within the Daybell family based on the data reviewed. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 2m
He examined the cell phone that belonged to #TammyDaybell

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 6m
Lot of technical terminology. Basically, Dean received two discs using a Blu-ray reader. He found a sub folder one one disc with cell phone data content.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 5m
Dean reviewed specific cell phone data belonging to Tammy Daybell’s device. Incoming messages addressed Tammy and outgoing texts as Tammy confirming the ID.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
All outgoing messages and calls stopped from this device on 10/18/19, the day before Tammy died. Clearly, Dean confirms this belonged to her.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Now Dean identifies a phone number contact for Chad Daybell sending messages to Tammy’s device. The phone number was also connected to a group chat on Tammy’a phone.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 28s
Idaho AG is investigating Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow for conspiracy, attempted murder and/or murder in the case of Tammy’s death. No charges have been filed. Tammy’s autopsy report is pending.

Replying to @EastIDNews
All info data on the phone stoped the evening of Oct. 18, the day before she died, according to Dean.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 5m
Replying to @EastIDNews
On Sept. 9, there was a text message from a number belonging to #ChadDaybell. Dean is currently confirming why he knows it came from his phone.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 3m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean says there were messages from #ChadDaybell's number to Tammy showing affection.

On Sept. 9, 2019, a text message from #ChadDaybell. Exhibit 31, shows the messages between the couple sent that day. Dean said he reviewed the exact conversation while reviewing the data.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 1m
Replying to @EastIDNews
11:53:27 a.m., #ChadDaybell text Tammy about burning the limbs then shooting a raccoon. The conversation continues with Chad saying he is going to BYU-Idaho.

Replying to @EastIDNews
The first message caught Dean's attention since it was longer than the other messages on the device. Most were about household conversations and the first and only from Chad in which he described and informed Tammy of his days events in a detailed form, Dean said. #ChadDaybell

The data caught Dean's attention as well knowing about the Yellowstone trip the day before and the @FBI news release. He was well aware the day before was the last day anyone saw #TyleeRyan alive.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Dean shared the info to the case agents. Court is now in recess. Court goes back on at 2:50 p.m. MST.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Dean just read this text conversation. He says it caught his attention and was longer than the other details in messages between Chad and Tammy. Texts were usually short regarding errands, bills.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
After reviewing hundreds of photos at Yellowstone via FBI Tipline, Dean noticed that this specific photo from Lori Vallow’s Icloud taken 9/8/19 when Tylee was last seen alive could be connected to the 9/9 Chad-Tammy text messages.

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 5m

NOW: Dean reads this Sept 9, 2019 text message b/w Chad and Tammy. Dean says this message stood out to him b/c it was long -it was out of the norm from the usual short texts b/w the two

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290747031359647744

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290745370025193472

Chad / Lori are going down the drain with technology!
They can teleport in a closet portal but have no clue all digital communication on any device is stored/tracked/ traced and easily
found even on a locked phone. Both sets of attorneys have to be in a panic mode. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member