Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Chad's kids think of their father and very recent stepmother now. Are they still supporting him and pulling faces at reporters?
could be wrong....
but I am pretty sure @Redvines86 said on WEBSLEUTHS you tube last time that she had heard on good authority that the daughter is deeply embarrassed by her reaction to the media that day.

so much for the Daybell children to absorb. Just horrific for them.

moo

Maybe they got lucky and found the duct tape roll it was torn from during the searches of various houses. LE was able to match duct tape found with Caylee Anthony to duct tape at the house and on one of her missing posters. They were also able to match the plastic bag she was wrapped in to a box of bags found at the house.
the crime scene team would have been no doubt delighted (in terms of evidence) of the way JJ was disposed.
wrapped up fully contained .
the bow on top....Duct tape!.....and plenty of it! the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm going to place a bet....Lori's DNA and prints are going to be wrapped up deep in those rounds of duct tape.:)
Praying for it anyway.

moo

the crime scene team would have been no doubt delighted (in terms of evidence) of the way JJ was disposed.
the bow on top....Duct tape!.....and plenty of it! the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm going to place a bet....Lori's DNA and prints are going to be wrapped up deep in those rounds of duct tape.:)
Praying for it anyway.

moo
@k-mac Im honestly kind of confused by this. In life she could be bothered to care for JJ and without Tylee she didnt appreciate having the burden of taking care of him. She told everyone how wild and uncontrollable he was. Yet, whoever buried him took alot of time and effort to make sure his body carefully wrap. It almost seemed, I dont know... loving? As opposed to Tylee, whose burial was clearly given no more than apassing thought

Curious about the phone call MG recorded with Chad and Lori.
My take away was there is something murky involved with MG here.

Lori gave a clear direct "veiled'threat to MG IMO.
If you breath a word I will take you down with me.
Something like 'you will be judged too Melanie'....and she replies 'as you'....and Lori says '100% I am ok with that.'

At a guess ......LE knows exactly what MG's dirty laundry is.
Full disclosure has kept her behind out of jail on accessory charges.

@k-mac Im honestly kind of confused by this. In life she could be bothered to care for JJ and without Tylee she didnt appreciate having the burden of taking care of him. She told everyone how wild and uncontrollable he was. Yet, whoever buried him took alot of time and effort to make sure his body carefully wrap. It almost seemed, I dont know... loving? As opposed to Tylee, whose burial was clearly given no more than apassing thought
It relates like a woman's touch doesn't it.

I have strong suspicion she did indeed play a strong physical hand here.

moo

Praying for it anyway.

moo
Lori didn't do her own dirty work.

I totally agree.

It was so interesting when CD chimed in about Tammy's death. He was so worried about what MG was thinking about Tammy's death too that he started to defend himself to throw suspicion off of himself in her death.

That came out of left field from him and it shows he is really worried about how he may be perceived as possibly being responsible in Tammy's death.

When he chimed in with all that, it made me think he is responsible for her death. Thou protest a little too much there CD.

I agree, between that exchange and the apparently (according to FBI Analyst Ben Dean) out of character, long, storied, raccoon text, he looks guilty of trying to manipulate how he/his actions are perceived.

Lori didn't do her own dirty work.

I so wish I could watch her on Monday! You know what has bothered me the most about LVD? Not once has she shown any remorse. There is something really wrong with her. And Chad. They are a pair.

Why does Colby come to the hearings? Is he there for his sister and brother? It can't be for LVD.

I’m sorry. I can’t. I stated that from memory. I remembered it being ordered that the two defendants involved in the charge of conspiracy cannot communicate. I guess I could go back to that hearing, either Lori’s or Chad’s, I don’t remember.

I am not trying to start an argument. It just seems that two people who are involved in burying two minor children and likely involved in their murders and who are jailed cannot be allowed to discuss the case.
JMO right now.

Here's a link.
Lori Vallow Daybell's bond lowered to $150K for misdemeanor charges

I so wish I could watch her on Monday! You know what has bothered me the most about LVD? Not once has she shown any remorse. There is something really wrong with her. And Chad. They are a pair.

Why does Colby come to the hearings? Is he there for his sister and brother? It can't be for LVD.
Maybe to hear the truth. The audio recordinfs and body cam vids are very telling. Basically his whole family is involved. I would want to hear it all and see it all if I were him.

Something like 'you will be judged too Melanie'....and she replies 'as you'....and Lori says '100% I am ok with that.'

This is why I wonder if MG made the recording based on a suggestion from Law Enforcement or counsel.

She had put herself in the frame by lying to LE and I wonder if they pressured MG on that to turn her - she took the obvious exit.

What is good about the recording from MGs point of view is that the unscripted words of LV and CD make it clear she was kept in the dark about their scheme.

That is for her Madison County charges, different case number, different court, different judge.

Where is the source that says it is for all of her court proceedings?

Thank you! i didn't even notice it was a different court. i just saw the list and how it had some of the people that testified at Chad's prelim! It said that i was going to be all future court proceedings on East Idaho News, but they probably meant for the case.

Why did Prior want to know in court whether two of Chad's children were interviewed by police? The answer was no, but couldn't Prior get that info from Chad? Did Prior try to imply that the police didn't do a good job because the children's testimony would benefit Chad? I think we learned before that Chad asked his children not to talk to the media (or police?). If they weren't talking, how could they get interviewed?

I agree, between that exchange and the apparently (according to FBI Analyst Ben Dean) out of character, long, storied, raccoon text, he looks guilty of trying to manipulate how he/his actions are perceived.
Dean was also attacked by Prior for handpicking which Chad's messages to include in his report.

I wonder if another phone of Tammy's was seized that could show activity before Charles' death. It would be interesting to know if there were any messages/emails/calls from Charles to Tammy.

MG is a polarizing figure. I don’t see her as evil as some do. As far as the phone call goes, the more Lori felt backed into a corner, the more childish things she said. When Lori’s persuasion didn’t work, she turned nasty and started spewing stuff. No reason to believe anything Lori said was based in reality.

Personally, I don’t see MG as nefarious at all. I think she is not the brightest bulb on the porch And she got involved in some fringe beliefs and got sucked into Chad’s BS for awhile. I don’t know what her dirty laundry could be. I don't know what crime she would be an accessory to. The kids were long dead by the time Lori tried to drag her onto that crazy train. I don’t know how she could have saved the kids, especially from Arizona. Going to the cops and reporting that Lori called her kids dark zombies would have accomplished nothing.

This is why I wonder if MG made the recording based on a suggestion from Law Enforcement or counsel.

She had put herself in the frame by lying to LE and I wonder if they pressured MG on that to turn her - she took the obvious exit.

What is good about the recording from MGs point of view is that the unscripted words of LV and CD make it clear she was kept in the dark about their scheme.
If she went to police on December 6, and recorded the call on December 8, it's likely (IMO) that she was prompted by police. If that could be proved by the defense, could she be accused of perjury?

From Lori's probable cause affidavit (BBM):
On December 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by Melanie Gibb and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on November 26, 201 at separate times and asked her to tell the police that she had .V. even though J.V. was not with her. Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.
https://www.abc4.com/wp-content/upl...son-County-ID-Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause.pdf

Why was Lori so open about JJ acting like a zombie in front of MG AND DW? Wasn't the zombie state irreversible under Chad's fantasy rules and therefore a huge red flag? Didn't going from dark to zombie essentially mean a death sentence? Did MG (and DW?) know all that but still believed Lori wouldn't hurt her kids?

Last edited:
If she went to police on December 6, and recorded the call on December 8, it's likely (IMO) that she was prompted by police. If that could be proved by the defense, could she be accused of perjury?

From Lori's probable cause affidavit (BBM):
On December 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by Melanie Gibb and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on November 26, 201 at separate times and asked her to tell the police that she had .V. even though J.V. was not with her. Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.
https://www.abc4.com/wp-content/upl...son-County-ID-Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause.pdf

It will never be proved (if it happened) because MG will never admit it.

But in any event, it doesn't matter who had the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic