Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article awhile back that pointed out traits of sociopaths and narcissists. One trait was jutting out the chin in their photos and mugshots. The article went on to show several pictures of people, like Scott Peterson, for examples, of sociopaths. While watching Lori during her March court appearance, and while she was walking around Hawaii, she constantly displayed that chin. I couldn't help but notice it after reading the article.

Chad has that little weak Homer Simpson chin, so hard to tell with him.
Oh my. I started jutting my chin out in pictures after someone told me it makes your chin and neck look younger......

But it does not explain why, after Alex was dead and gone, that Lori did not report that she had lost track of where her children were, even if she claims to believe that Alex had them, or he was the only one who knew where they were.

Because she knew her children were dead. She (or Alex) killed them and she knew they were buried at CD's. My only point is that she thought it was okay to kill their "bodies" because dark spirits had already run their souls out of their bodies. She thought her children's spirits had moved on long before their bodies died. So, of course, she is not going to report that she lost track. She knew they were at CD's. It's just that I think she actually believes (according to the conversation with the cellmate) the same cult propaganda CD has been brainwashing her with from the beginning.

If someone actually believes the spirits of their loved ones are coming in and out of this earthly realm -- and that CD knows who they were in past lives -- they're not going to view physical death the way most of us do.

Lori is gullible and she's a murderer, but, in my opinion, CD is the real danger here.

JMOO

IMO, after listening to the recorded phone conversation, the body cam videos, the podcasts, etc., LV had more charisma in her little finger than Chad had in his entirety. MOO, yes, Chad was a blind follower of Lori. And just like MG, he was persuaded to lie to the police for her, not because she believed in him, but because he believed in her. Chad and MG were Lori's enablers.

Sometimes, I see Chad’s light/dark ratings and zombie theory as a response to Lori’s need for reasons to remove obstacles to her idea of “the good life.” His reward for his service would be getting to share it with her.

Yes, but Chad had no trail of dead bodies or lawsuits.....
He had a bankruptcy... just like Lori. He was also in dispute with at least two of the authors that he published (SF and JR). I consider Charles Lori's first victim and it's possible that he'd still be alive if he hadn't been declared a zombie. IMO there's no proof that she was involved in a murder before.

Sometimes, I see Chad’s light/dark ratings and zombie theory as a response to Lori’s need for reasons to remove obstacles to her idea of “the good life.” His reward for his service would be getting to share it with her.
I still don't see how her idea of the good life meshes with their mission to gather the 144k and lead them through the apocalypse. Lori reportedly told Charles in January that she had no time for JJ any more because she had a more important mission to accomplish. When did her and Chad's primary mission (their seven goals to accomplish together) fizzle out? When the police got on their trail?

I don’t know about that. When a jury is seated I believe we’ll have 12 people who are able to sort through the facts of what occurred during the murders (whenever they are charged) as well as evaluate the evidence in this current conspiracy charge. Chad was in a “Dooms Day” cult which is not consistent with the Mormon faith. There is nothing mainstream Mormon to his actions. The LDS population doesn’t appear to be a dominant percentage of Idahoans thus imo it is realistic to anticipate jury selection of some folks that have no knowledge of this case. The jury will focus on the facts per jury instruction.

I bow humbly to those with greater experience in this. I said what I did for two reasons. First, if the trial is held in Rexburg, that area has what I understand is a huge LDS community. That in itself is not a reason to anticipate bias one way or the other but...second thing motivating my thoughts is that the very nature of this case will require exposition of the deviation from mainstream LDS beliefs, to help set up how or why key persons (especially Alex) might or might not be considered homicidal versus merely quirky. JMO

Chad had to know that his visions were bogus. He had to know Grandma Lucille was a device he used to manipulate. Now, maybe Lori believed his so called visions. But, ultimately, I think Chad knows he is a fraud. He found a device that worked on his family to control them and used it like a cudgel on poor Tammy. The day they were digging up those children he knew manipulating the situation was out of his control. I think he now believes JP can manipulate the legal system, so he may be feeling more in control again, but right at the moment in June when they found those remains in his backyard, he knew his jig was up.

I can’t find the timeline on this, so forgive me if this is a silly thought. Is it possible Chad manipulated Tammy to quit playing Farmland because others knew she played it and would notice she’d stopped? That would have supported his claim that she was very ill. How many people knew the Grandma Lucille story in real time?

I can’t find the timeline on this, so forgive me if this is a silly thought. Is it possible Chad manipulated Tammy to quit playing Farmland because others knew she played it and would notice she’d stopped? That would have supported his claim that she was very ill. How many people knew the Grandma Lucille story in real time?
lmao 1. your post always crack me up and 2. i think it might be the first time farmville is included in the case facts of a homicide cases, :D

I still don't see how her idea of the good life meshes with their mission to gather the 144k and lead them through the apocalypse. Lori reportedly told Charles in January that she had no time for JJ any more because she had a more important mission to accomplish. When did her and Chad's primary mission (their seven goals to accomplish together) fizzle out? When the police got on their trail?

Great question! She and Chad did seem to abandon the whole End of the World scheme. Or did they? Let’s discuss that.

We don't actually know if Chad's children were included in the email he sent Lori on 22nd Jan 2019. Five of the names were redacted by Justin Lum, three of them males and two females.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1258616866819301376

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

·
8 May

Replying to
@jlumfox10
The five names redacted are of people who I’m told may not even know they are on this list. #fox10phoenix

We know their (Chad's) descriptions; and none of the descriptions of the unnamed five, hew with what Chad already had in his arsenal of offspring. "High school quarterback"... "one of the Dream Girls"... none of Chad's children are remotely near Barbie & Ken:

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1258616866819301376/photo/2

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1256084527815876608?s=21

As per the DM, she asked after her family. She did not ask for his family to be rated (BBM:).

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow asked her husband whether her children had 'light or dark spirits' | Daily Mail Online

On October 30 2018, Daybell e-mailed Vallow in response to her request for 'family history documents'. He attached a rubric on light and dark spirits, and then graded her relatives accordingly. The e-mail was discovered and published by FOX 10 reporter Justin Lum.

From link:

"When Daybell wasn’t with her attorneys, she was likely talking on the phone or having video chats with Chad or Colby. Daybell would sometimes wear earbuds so Cook could not hear what was being said to Daybell, but she listened to Daybell’s words and took notes. She talked on the phone with her son literally almost two days straight. After the big entrance at her arraignment, she got on the phone with her son and said, ‘I didn’t see you (in the courtroom). There were just so many people,'” Cook says. “He kept saying, ‘Mom, where are JJ and Tylee? Why won’t you tell us? What’s going on?'”

Cook never heard Daybell discuss where her missing kids could be; rather, she would talk about memories from the past or ask Colby to show her his baby. When Colby became frustrated that his mom was not cooperating, Cook says she would tell him to read the scriptures. She told Colby to read Job (a book in the Old Testament) and he would understand. She said she was being tested like Job,” Cook says. “She would say, ‘Colby, just listen to me. Everyone wants to know but it’s none of their business. God doesn’t judge me and they shouldn’t judge me. The prophet says to stay off social media so don’t go on there.'”

Ummm, okie dokey then. God doesn't judge HER and the prophet says to stay off social media.........

Poor Colby. I hope he has in fact blocked that number by now, but I suppose the temptation to think that if he just stays available he could squeeze some truth out of Lori must be strong.

So she thinks she is Job... what a narcissist. I think this should set anyone's fears to rest as to whether or not Lori believes this "divine goddess" nonsense; because she's in deep. Backing it up with constant scripture reading and hymn singing, as per (I think) MG... Lori is a zealot, and desperately trying anything possible to maintain her worldview without having holes knocked into it.

Poor Colby. I hope he has in fact blocked that number by now, but I suppose the temptation to think that if he just stays available he could squeeze some truth out of Lori must be strong.

So she thinks she is Job... what a narcissist. I think this should set anyone's fears to rest as to whether or not Lori believes this "divine goddess" nonsense; because she's in deep. Backing it up with constant scripture reading and hymn singing, as per (I think) MG... Lori is a zealot, and desperately trying anything possible to maintain her worldview without having holes knocked into it.

I looked up the story of Job - I haven't gotten through the spark notes version yet, but one thing I did notice was references to light/dark. IIRC we had questioned where that nomenclature may have originated. Maybe there is a link here.

ETA: Spark Notes also notes: "Elihu explains to Job that God communicates with humans by two ways—visions and physical pain."

Since this thread is not to discuss religion, I encourage you to look it up.

Last edited:
Because she knew her children were dead. She (or Alex) killed them and she knew they were buried at CD's. My only point is that she thought it was okay to kill their "bodies" because dark spirits had already run their souls out of their bodies. She thought her children's spirits had moved on long before their bodies died. So, of course, she is not going to report that she lost track. She knew they were at CD's. It's just that I think she actually believes (according to the conversation with the cellmate) the same cult propaganda CD has been brainwashing her with from the beginning.

If someone actually believes the spirits of their loved ones are coming in and out of this earthly realm -- and that CD knows who they were in past lives -- they're not going to view physical death the way most of us do.

Lori is gullible and she's a murderer, but, in my opinion, CD is the real danger here.

JMOO

Perhaps a case analogy would be the Oscar Pistorius case. He didn't intend to shoot Reva *cough*, he thought he was shooting an intruder so how could he get convicted of shooting Reva.

Well, he's guilty and serving time... doesn't matter MOO

Dunno. But I do think that LVD is a vindictive "B". It strikes me as odd that her atty is visiting with her almost daily from the beginning (haven't heard an update in the last couple of weeks though) as they didn't have (per their own filing) much of the evidence to discuss yet. Why meeting so much prior to the prosecution evidence being turned in? It's not like they had to discuss strategy for a trial yet since they didn't have the information yet?

My thinking is that Lori perhaps would intentionally bleed Chad's monies on purpose if she was angry with him. Yet all the while, putting on her Jolly Rancher face in public, and then backing out of the last appearance where she would have been side by side screen with Chad.

It was enlightening, if true, that she spent so much time on the phone with CR when she first returned to the states. MOO.

Also, how does it work with earbuds/phone discussion by Ms. "Cook" in that jail. With you @JolietJake . I'm not understanding that at all. It can't be that she has access to a normal cell phone in a jail. I may have missed such discussion as even ear buds into a jail approved phone doesn't make sense. TIA.

Who is CR? I thought it was interesting that in the famous call from LVD to CD during the search (he was in his vehicle; she was in prison) that he told her to talk to MM. Did he select the lawyer? He lived in ID for years- had property, a business... makes sense to me he has at least one lawyer, but did LVD already have a lawyer she had done business with before in ID? It made it sound to me as if CD picked out LVD's lawyer, but IMO, maybe I am jumping to conclusions based on nothing much.

I looked up the story of Job - I haven't gotten through the spark notes version yet, but one thing I did notice was references to light/dark. IIRC we had questioned where that nomenclature may have originated. Maybe there is a link here.

ETA: Spark Notes also notes: "Elihu explains to Job that God communicates with humans by two ways—visions and physical pain."

Since this thread is not to discuss religion, I encourage you to look it up.

I was assigned to write a thesis on The Book of Job when I was a senior in high school for English Class. I can tell you that it is considered the oldest book in the Old Testament, and is quite interesting for the way it presents God and Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee