Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum's entire 45-minute long interview with Joe Ryan's former lawyer Keith Taniguchi:

Justin Lum at 21:52: "There are alleged statements through close friend of Lori Vallow, that she said that she wanted a hit to be put on Joe, but the job could never get done..."

This is news to me. I wonder who the friend is?

It's also interesting that (according to his ex-lawyer) Joe was no longer afraid of Alex after the stun gun attack, because Alex knew that if he did something again he would go to prison for 20 years.

Last edited:
After listening to the interview with Joe Ryan's former attorney I'm wondering if Joe ever made an attempt to reconnect with Tylee before he died (he had visitation rights). Did he have a job? What was his state of mind and level of sobriety around that time? Maybe his neighbor could answer that. When did he move back to Arizona from New York? Did Lori know that he was back?

Scott Reisch speculates that Rob Wood would probably prefer for Chad to flip on Lori. To Scott she is much more culpable than Chad due to her failure to protect her children.

IMO Lori could just as easily flip on Chad by claiming he was the cult leader who told her what to do. In reality probably neither will testify in court which would be a requirement after flipping.

@Tortoise - just to keep my notes straight - the Judge has not yet combined LV's Madison County case with the Fremont case - correct? I have the Madison case for a hearing on 1/4/21 & trial on 1/25/21.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-023.gif

Justin Lum at 21:52: "There are alleged statements through close friend of Lori Vallow, that she said that she wanted a hit to be put on Joe, but the job could never get done..."

This is news to me. I wonder who the friend is?

It's also interesting that (according to his ex-lawyer) Joe was no longer afraid of Alex after the stun gun attack, because Alex knew that if he did something again he would go to prison for 20 years.
BBM
Or Alex knew the next attack had to be fatal. It was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966