Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Kay said that Lori used to be a good mother and Lori's friend from Arizona whose daughter was Tylee's best friend found her a great mother. This was published on Feb 24:

"We know Lori, my daughter loves Lori and thinks of her as a second mom, so the kids must be okay wherever they're at," said Echo Itaaehau.

Family friends remember Lori Vallow as a loving mother, hold out hope for JJ and Tylee
Some people think my mother is a "great" mother. They don't know....

The NY Post is basically a tabloid (IMO). Also, check the date. I doubt seriously that Lee Brown has any new information and I don't see anything new cited. So he/she/they is/are inferring "bag over head" from the terse and incomplete description contained in the APC, which leaves it open to interpretation. MOO

Actually, the article linked cites EIN and NE as its source. So no, it did not precede the Nancy Grace article.

Honestly, I think the children were drugged with something easily accessible to LVD. Since there have been no reports of illicit drug use in AC or LVD's history - it is highly doubtful that they would go looking for heroin (IMO). I think it is much more likely that she (or he) would use something very easy to get or they already had (ie: from the Maverick store). I think it is highly likely that LVD did have other Rx's for JJ - maybe even a sleep med that we are unaware of. It could be that she just picked up Nyquil or an OTC sleep medicine and mixed it in a drink or food for the kids.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276619713506947082

This woman, Annie Cushing IS the best. I have had dialogue with her elsewhere, and she is on top of details. Her heart and mind are in this 100%.

Colby is a busy young man, so is not as "out there' being interactive about what he understands going on .

But Annie, as Tylee's aunt IS quite active. She is certain that Joe's death was at the hands of our little band of warriors. So do I.

I, personally won't be content, unless we get justice for Joe too. He suffered under Lori, probably even worse and over a longer period of time, than Charles ever did.

Our timeline here on WS is outstanding, and so is hers. We are permitted to use her blog as a source, but not the FB page where she is very active.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com
Wow- thanks for posting. Her Twitter has interesting videos of Lori talking to the cops after Charles was murdered.

I read her blog and her dashboard.. and wanted to comment on. I did not know allowed at WS, so thanks for that info as I'll have to go back through as there were some things I wanted to reference but didn't know allowed. These links are to her blog and to her postings of all of the transcripts and videos for the case.

Tableau Public

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Thanks for posting more from Annie's site... I had forgotten how easy it was to get to that source material, and upthread we were talking about the woman who got the letters from Alex. Her name is Mary Price, as seen in the news article sourced on Annie's timeline.

Actually Kay said that Lori used to be a good mother and Lori's friend from Arizona whose daughter was Tylee's best friend found her a great mother. This was published on Feb 24:

"We know Lori, my daughter loves Lori and thinks of her as a second mom, so the kids must be okay wherever they're at," said Echo Itaaehau.

Family friends remember Lori Vallow as a loving mother, hold out hope for JJ and Tylee

As an earlier poster who mentioned being married to a narcissist... behavior changes in a nanosecond...I am convinced this was a skill of Lori's.

Of course, LVD was a "good Mother", whenever she had an audience to put on a show for. That doesn't work so well as children get older, and their behavior towards the "Good Mother" shows more and more that it was all a facade.

I know I have said this before...so i rarely contribute to the Risperidone conversations anymore.... BUT this was just one prescription bottle sort of hanging around. We have seen NO other prescription information. AND Janis said that Lori stockpiled medications. So my guess is that she kept the necessary prescriptions for JJ in a better controlled way.
Bottom Line: I just do not see the Risperidone as being that important.

Time will tell.

I have family where the child is autistic and each parent believes/does not believe these type of antipsychotics are appropriate for their child. There are some deeply held, and in my mind, justified use of these meds in extreme cases. Sometimes parents don’t agree on the appropriate course of action. One parent will provide meds and when in the other parents custody, not use them. Doesn’t make it right, but this is a real issue among parents. It is more complicated when the parents no longer reside together.

These drugs are very powerful.

I think most of us then, and now, can do an analogy of Kelsey Berreth's mom with the Patrick Frazee case to talking to the perp iykwim.

There have been many many cases here where the insiders (such as Kelsey's mom who knew it was a murder.. and went on live tv at a presser and didn't state such) kept with LE to move the case along.

I see VERY clearly the difference of such from those that are covering.

MOO

They cannot be compared

MOO

Joe Ryan's own sister Annie said that she witnessed her brother physically abuse Colby and that it was the reason why she and Joe became estranged. Then there's Colby's statement on Dateline (second episode) that Joe sexually abused him. I'm not willing to believe just yet that Joe was a great guy.

Colby did indeed state such MOO... that is out there until he perhaps pulls it back

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the children were drugged with something easily accessible to LVD. Since there have been no reports of illicit drug use in AC or LVD's history - it is highly doubtful that they would go looking for heroin (IMO). I think it is much more likely that she (or he) would use something very easy to get or they already had (ie: from the Maverick store). I think it is highly likely that LVD did have other Rx's for JJ - maybe even a sleep med that we are unaware of. It could be that she just picked up Nyquil or an OTC sleep medicine and mixed it in a drink or food for the kids.

Yes! When I was having teeth issues and couldn’t sleep, extra strength Tylenol pm with sleep aid would knock me out!

Are there any medical studies stating that parents are giving this to their children and that it works?

Melatonin is recommended by doctors for children with certain conditions but often at low dose. One of my children has had it recommended/prescribed (not really rx since it is otc) in the range of 3mg to 5mg. That kid will still be up again at 11:30pm wandering around and coming to chat with me. ADHD, migraines, autism are all possible diagnoses where a pediatrician or neurologist might recommend melatonin. I do not think it a good match for keeping a kid tranquilized to suffocate them. It doesn't really work that way.

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/cap.2018.0020

Until I was in my twenties, things like Nyquil made me wide awake and ragey. These medications often have opposite effects on children.

Anything Lori did would have been to make her own life easier.

Are there any medical studies stating that parents are giving this to their children and that it works?
Sure, here’s a couple that can get you started if you’re interested in looking into it more. Interesting, but I’m moving on from melatonin for now. I enjoyed the exploration!
Melatonin appears helpful for children with developmental disorders
https://www.aappublications.org/news/2018/07/05/melatonin070518
Sleep-related melatonin use in healthy children

There are plenty of peer reviewed research articles on the efficacy of melatonin e.g. Pediatric sleep disturbances and treatment with melatonin
That is only one, recent article, there are hundreds!

Regarding parents giving melatonin as a sleep aid; it is slightly different here in the UK as it is a prescription only drug (someone had mentioned that it was otc in the US) but on a purely anecdotal level, I’m involved in residential trips for primary school children and there are always a couple of children at least (usual groups of 40-50) on prescribed melatonin.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member