Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, she was asking the LDS to help by providing $$ for her legal defense, which is kind of laughable. IMO LDS is probably looking at her as an embarrassment rather than a representative of their beliefs and practice's.
Why would they even consider doing that? She wasn't even a high ranking member of the Church and she has being accused of doing the most disgusting stuff. There's no way. The LDS wouldn't benefit from it, quite the opposite. They're not going to do it, she's on her own.

Why would they even consider doing that? She wasn't even a high ranking member of the Church and she has being accused of doing the most disgusting stuff. There's no way. The LDS wouldn't benefit from it, quite the opposite. They're not going to do it, she's on her own.

Well, it isn’t about what the Church thinks of her. It’s about what she thinks the Church should think of *her*.

Well, it isn’t about what the Church thinks of her. It’s about what she thinks the Church should think of *her*.
Agreed.
In some ways it appears that Lori is 'using' the church to her own ends ?
Which is not (imo) what the LDS church is about !
I'm not familiar with LDS except what is in msm relating to the L. and C. Vallow case, but I also felt that Chad twisted everything to fit his own warped viewpoint.
Calling his own flesh and blood ... 'zombies'.
Horrible. :(
MOO.

Regarding Lori’s alleged phone call allegedly part of her “HW” and treatment—-

It is possible that it was evidence of her regaining competence.

It is possible that it was reported to the prosecutor and the mature defense attorney as part of the treatment facilities reports of her progress.

The treatment facility is expected to report some information about the treatment plan and her progress, right?

Maybe now she is taking medicine, assuming the court okayed forcing it, and it is working.

MOO

I keep wondering if MM has the letter of excommunication and he n3ver informed LV. Why? Because he wants total control o& her and all medication and all medical she gets. I bet when she was arrested real quickly her mail was changed to all mail being sent to MM law office. Moo
Then with the contacting of the church, LV could put through a call and talk about her case, helping a lawyer, shows she is competent. I think the Judge will let her go through the entire time allowed to be treated and then her trial will start. This way the state has given LV full mental health recovery time. No one can say she did not get fair treatment. She can watch CD trial on TV. Moo

With that, CD trial goes forth…..at what point will the Judge separate the two trials if LV has to complete the long treatment process? CD trial is soon

I probably missed a lot of things, because I honestly can't keep up with most of these threads and have to skip a lot. But has Lori ever refused treatment? Do we know that as a fact or is that just a rumour or something that someone might have come up with during this discussion? I keep seeing that mentioned but I don't recall ever reading about her not being receptive to treatment anywhere else.

I probably missed a lot of things, because I honestly can't keep up with most of these threads and have to skip a lot. But has Lori ever refused treatment? Do we know that as a fact or is that just a rumour or something that someone might have come up with during this discussion? I keep seeing that mentioned but I don't recall ever reading about her not being receptive to treatment anywhere else.

I think the below suggests it.

Should Lori Vallow Daybell be forced to take medication? Prosecutors want to know - East Idaho News

In a motion filed Sept. 10, Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood and Fremont County Prosecutor Lindsey Blake asked District Judge Steven Boyce to allow them to interview medical staff and other Idaho Department of Health and Welfare staff.

“The state is performing its due diligence (and) must decide whether it should seek an order for forced medication as requested by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare,” the motion reads.

I just don't think that would ever be reported to the news media, one way or another. Mental health practitioners are extremely protective of information about their patients, IMO they regard it as similar to soliciter-client privilege. Because a patient will have trouble trusting anyone who is going to report on what they say and do, and the basis of treatment is total trust.

It might be that the therapist believed the church official could be trusted to keep Lori's call private - kind of like a priest would never talk about what someone said to them in the confessional. But evidently, the LDS doesn't see it that way.

I think the below suggests it.

Should Lori Vallow Daybell be forced to take medication? Prosecutors want to know - East Idaho News

In a motion filed Sept. 10, Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood and Fremont County Prosecutor Lindsey Blake asked District Judge Steven Boyce to allow them to interview medical staff and other Idaho Department of Health and Welfare staff.

“The state is performing its due diligence (and) must decide whether it should seek an order for forced medication as requested by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare,” the motion reads.
Thank you, that does seems to go into that direction.

I just don't think that would ever be reported to the news media, one way or another. Mental health practitioners are extremely protective of information about their patients, IMO they regard it as similar to soliciter-client privilege. Because a patient will have trouble trusting anyone who is going to report on what they say and do, and the basis of treatment is total trust.

It might be that the therapist believed the church official could be trusted to keep Lori's call private - kind of like a priest would never talk about what someone said to them in the confessional. But evidently, the LDS doesn't see it that way.
Sure, but I kept seeing that mentioned and I was just wondering how it started.

The lawyer was that a lawyer, not a minister or priest. They usually have rules that say they cannot release certain information…like a lawyer cannot tell what their client reveals to them and yet if not their client they have to reveal certain info to the other team of lawyers or the Judge. This and other cases are really a mess to follow….moo

It’s quite something that Chad posted on AVOW saying they would speak once the “legal mess” was cleared up. That’s a pretty clinical (and misleading) way to describe having two dead kids buried on your property.

Agreed.
In some ways it appears that Lori is 'using' the church to her own ends ?
Which is not (imo) what the LDS church is about !
I'm not familiar with LDS except what is in msm relating to the L. and C. Vallow case, but I also felt that Chad twisted everything to fit his own warped viewpoint.
Calling his own flesh and blood ... 'zombies'.
Horrible. :(
MOO.
Well, to be fair, he didn’t call *his* own flesh and blood “zombies.” He reserved that designation for other people’s flesh and blood. And his wife, of course.

It’s quite something that Chad posted on AVOW saying they would speak once the “legal mess” was cleared up. That’s a pretty clinical (and misleading) way to describe having two dead kids buried on your property.
I think we all had that reaction. I sure did. Of course, that was before he and Lori were actually accused of murder, not just concealing evidence. Surely he knew their “legal mess” was moving in that much messier direction, which now makes the statement even more chilling.

I wonder if MM is still frequenting the detention center. Until this recent filing by MM, I've held the belief LVD was not experiencing a long-term stay at the mental health facility. Instead, I suspected the clinician was traveling to treat her at the detention center (with video treatment calls, too). Maybe that changed when it was learned she wasn't taking meds. It's possible I'm wrong but it doesn't seem likely MM had a lot of other clients at the jail (nor was he just hanging out there because he likes the place) to justify all those visits. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980