Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful. I don’t care to see her face but I want to know if she has been deemed competent to stand trial. We all know she is crazy like a fox. Going to blame all the murders on Alex since he is dead too. I would like to see how Chad plans to squirm out of this knowing the children were buried on his property and that he killed his wife for Lori.

DP awaits you Chad. Unless the church tries to save him.
Chad will blame Lori, of course. His children already hinted at that in their TV interview. He might claim that Tammy died of natural causes.

Agreed with the first part but I'm going to go out on a limb and say they have evidence that says otherwise in regards to TD
Her children said they were told Tammy died of asphyxiation. Technically it didn't have to be homicide. Next Chad could claim that Alex had access to the house. Not that it's going to work as a defense.

Her children said they were told Tammy died of asphyxiation. Technically it didn't have to be homicide. Next Chad could claim that Alex had access to the house. Not that it's going to work as a defense.

Yes, but they also hadn't even seen that report. That's all they were told.

Again, just my opinion and speculation but I think they're holding evidence to support charging CD with the murder of TD. Could be based on the forensic analysis. We don't know those findings and there are numerous types of asphyxiation

I looked up causes of asphyxiation and none just happen randomly. I could not find where a heart attack would cause asphyxiation. There are a number of similar definitions online. Here is a research paper that proposes a way to classify asphyxia in forensic context. None are fit CD's explainations.

" It is proposed to classify asphyxia in forensic context in four main categories: suffocation, strangulation, mechanical asphyxia, and drowning. Suffocation subdivides in smothering, choking, and confined spaces/entrapment/vitiated atmosphere. Strangulation includes three separate forms: ligature strangulation, hanging, and manual strangulation. As for mechanical asphyxia, it encompasses positional asphyxia as well as traumatic asphyxia. The rationales behind this proposed unified model are discussed." Source med.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20561144/

Anyway, the COD came from the kids not the direct source of the autopsy. If they are correct, then it doesn't look good for Chad.

In this report, we are describing one case of adult who was found positioned in a way that led to eventual asphyxiation.

In the report, the death is an unfortunately still common farming accident -- the tractor's PTO or Power Take Off is involved.

I suppose that in the case of this one mentioned adult, that adult's spouse hadn't recently described the adult as ill, and that adult's spouse wasn't having an affair with a Goddess?

jmho ymmv lrr

Conditions and circumstances predisposing to death from positional asphyxia in adults

Victims of positional asphyxia do not extricate themselves from dangerous situations due to impairment of cognitive responses and coordination resulting from intoxication, sedation, neurological diseases, loss of consciousness, physical impairment or physical restraints.

Medical conditions listed in the article where positional asphyxia could occur: multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson disease, Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome, Lafora disease, quadriplegia and significant cardiac disease

Last edited:
In this report, we are describing one case of adult who was found positioned in a way that led to eventual asphyxiation.

In the report, the death is an unfortunately still common farming accident -- the tractor's PTO or Power Take Off is involved.

I suppose that in the case of this one mentioned adult, that adult's spouse hadn't recently described the adult as ill, and that adult's spouse wasn't having an affair with a Goddess?

jmho ymmv lrr
Yes. The Lithuanian farmer was trapped due to the farming machinery and unable to move. Supposedly Tammy fell out if bed so apparently she could move. So maybe you are on to something with the goddess affair idea?

How compatible is "pink foam" with asphyxia? It was reported by Chad's daughter.

"Murray reportedly shared that Tammy Daybell appeared to have pink foam coming out of her mouth."

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death - East Idaho News

ETA:

Evidence of suffocation may include small red or purple splotches in the eyes and on the face and neck as well as the lungs (petechial hemorrhages).
Asphyxiation may also produce foam in the airways as the victim struggles to breathe and mucus from the lungs mixes with air.

Asphyxiation (Signs Of) | Encyclopedia.com

In this article it is stated that pink foam at the mouth can be the result of strangulation asphyxia: http://www.baltijapublishing.lv/download/all-science-3/66.pdf

Last edited:
Anyone able to watch UK tv?

Tonight on CBS Reality Sky Channel Number 146 or Freeview 67. Injustice with Nancy Grace. Lori Vallow meets a Doomsday author. 10pm for an hour. Don't know how far into the case she goes, maybe it carries on next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018