ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Alex made any decisions in the cult. It was Lori and Chad who were on a special mission and they used him as an enforcer of their plans. Chad wrote a blessing for him and thanked him for his service to their cause.
You may be right. Still, its seems far too easy to write Alex off as a mindless pawn of Lori's. I feel he had input into this whole complex situation. To say he didn't is an over simplification, MOO.

You may be right. Still, its seems far too easy to write Alex off as a mindless pawn of Lori's. I feel he had input into this whole complex situation. To say he didn't is an over simplification, MOO.

Alex had a temper, that is noted. He might not have been "mindless pawn", but there is more here than just being a pawn. He had a incestuous relationship with his sister. He also seemed to completely buy in to the "end of days" cult that Chad had made up, There are reasons why I suspect he did a LOT of what happened, and some of it was for his "eternal" rewards. JMHO

I think both Chad and Lori were equally involved and willing in this mess. I don't think Chad was ever this innocent mormon dude, I think Lori was just the first one who was willing to go all the way with him.

The thing is, it's really important to understand who was the first person to come up with the idea to eliminate Tammy and the children and who actually carried it. Taking into consideration that Tammy died in the Daybell home and the children where buried there, the picture paints a Chad very willing to participate and being a main player.

I think both Chad and Lori were equally involved and willing in this mess. I don't think Chad was ever this innocent mormon dude, I think Lori was just the first one who was willing to go all the way with him.

The thing is, it's really important to understand who was the first person to come up with the idea to eliminate Tammy and the children and who actually carried it. Taking into consideration that Tammy died in the Daybell home and the children where buried there, the picture paints a Chad very willing to participate and being a main player.

I wonder if any of Chad's outlines/notes for future books include the surprise death of a wife...or his existing books, sadly I have not had time to read any of his works.

imho Chad was interested in a way out, but was too appreciative of Tammy's care & general Adulting that he was unlikely to take action?

jmho ymmv lrr

Their religious doctrine was dictated by Chad. MG said that Lori would defer to his judgement.
I agree. CD didn't really want a mouthy teen age girl, or unrelated disabled kid. It would have interrupted the prayer sessions with LVD. They are "dark spirits". LVD was happy to have a reason to justify not having to deal with them any longer.

Remember, children are really just an extension of self to a narcissistic person. When there was no reason to have them reflect on her any longer, they were not needed. Like an old pair of shoes. Or like all of the children's pictures, quilts and other items, dumped in a cold storage unit in Idaho, where they stopped paying the rent. (Yet another very stupid move).

Not at, but nearby. You might check the media thread for specifics. Thats all I can remember. Seems like a church parking lot? Jmo

Go to p. 7, items "11." and "12." of the indictment.

"11. Alex traveled from Sportsman's Warehouse to the vicinity of the Daybell residence on October 9, 2019."

"12. Alex was in the church parking lot approximately 2.5 miles from the Daybell residence on the night of October 18, 2019."

Last edited:
I think because CD was a gravedigger …these shallow places were possibly temporary. Thus the layers of stone , brick & plywood. One (sick) explanation could be Chad was planning on going back in , retrieving JJ. separating & burning the boy like he did TR. I can’t believe I even typed that …
This burn plan may have gotten interrupted as others have suggested. Maybe CD was planning on transporting the charred pieces somewhere else later.

MOO
You’d think Chad might have picked up some intel on cremation from morticians during his cemetery-sexton days. Maybe he didn’tTganks
She's already stated she plans to refile early this week

August 19, 2022

Hello, Friends!

You all have lots of questions, so here is a quick recap.

I filed motions with the court to unseal all the documents and hearings Judge Boyce has previously sealed. I argued that the judge did not follow Idaho law when ordering documents and hearings sealed. I’m sure that stung. He replied that I had not followed the Idaho process for filing my motions. Fair enough. His denial left open the opportunity to refile, and of course, I will do just that. I will respectfully follow the process and, once again, ask the judge to unseal the records. Was the answer petty? Perhaps, but it was well within his discretion, and I’d rather have an assertive Judge Boyce than the sometimes uncertain one we’ve seen in the past. There’s no doubt he’s receiving his baptism by fire with this case, and I don’t envy him for it.

Look for those motions to be refiled early next week.

Thanks, I saw that shortly after posting my question but I’m glad I did because of your helpful response.

He supposedly bought the whole Daybell ”religious” construct. That suggests he was more than just a hit man.

Go to p. 7, items "11." and "12." of the indictment.

"11. Alex traveled from Sportsman's Warehouse to the vicinity of the Daybell residence on October 9, 2019."

"12. Alex was in the church parking lot approximately 2.5 miles from the Daybell residence on the night of October 18, 2019."
Thank you! I'm having these random, annoying internet issues and couldn't do much searching. :)

I think because CD was a gravedigger …these shallow places were possibly temporary. Thus the layers of stone , brick & plywood. One (sick) explanation could be Chad was planning on going back in , retrieving JJ. separating & burning the boy like he did TR. I can’t believe I even typed that …
This burn plan may have gotten interrupted as others have suggested. Maybe CD was planning on transporting the charred pieces somewhere else later.

MOO
I can't see how anyone is going to bury two bodies temporary and intend to go back later, dig up the decaying corpses (apologies), and move them to somewhere more permanent. It just doesn't make any sense. If you are going to murder someone and hide the bodies, you hide them the first time where the bodies won't be found. Like the Suzanne Morphew case--they are still looking for her body. My theory is that Alex murdered the children and buried them in Chads backyard as a form of "payback" for Lori and Chad maneuvering to make Alex the fall guy in the murders. MOO

I don't doubt that Chad had been willing to be unfaithful to Tammy from way back. And use his pickup line that they had been married in a previous life. But Chad being the handsome dweeb that he is, I wonder if he ever actually had any success with his efforts, until Lori came along. That could help explain why he just fell at Lori's feet, and was willing to do whatever she wanted.

I can't see how anyone is going to bury two bodies temporary and intend to go back later, dig up the decaying corpses (apologies), and move them to somewhere more permanent. It just doesn't make any sense. If you are going to murder someone and hide the bodies, you hide them the first time where the bodies won't be found. Like the Suzanne Morphew case--they are still looking for her body. My theory is that Alex murdered the children and buried them in Chads backyard as a form of "payback" for Lori and Chad maneuvering to make Alex the fall guy in the murders. MOO
I thought Alex’s phone was not in Chads b/yard very long each time. Was it not there WITH Chads phone right before Chad left Tammy the -I killed a raccoon & buried it-message?
Chad (not Alex) did all the burn fires after …that the neighbor thought was very unusual.
Oh yes, I think Chad participated.

JMO

I thought Alex’s phone was not in Chads b/yard very long each time. Was it not there WITH Chads phone right before Chad left Tammy the -I killed a raccoon & buried it-message?
Chad (not Alex) did all the burn fires after …that the neighbor thought was very unusual.
Oh yes, I think Chad participated.

JMO
I do, too. I think he was shocked they would search the back yard of a "well known author and incorruptible Mormon" for remains. His bad. :)

JMO

I can't see how anyone is going to bury two bodies temporary and intend to go back later, dig up the decaying corpses (apologies), and move them to somewhere more permanent
Snipped for focus....

It is indeed hard to imagine, but this happens all the time....

I can't find the case, but wasn't there just recently a break in a big murder cold case where the body was moved over the years? I'm thinking it was CA (San José?) and the location was under a porch. There was a co-conspirator.

Snipped for focus....

I can't find the case, but wasn't there just recently a break in a big murder cold case where the body was moved over the years? I'm thinking it was CA (San José?) and the location was under a porch. There was a co-conspirator.

K
Snipped for focus....

Is/was that the Kristin Smart murder case ?

ETA I'm having computer troubles. Sorry for double quote.

I don't doubt that Chad had been willing to be unfaithful to Tammy from way back. And use his pickup line that they had been married in a previous life. But Chad being the handsome dweeb that he is, I wonder if he ever actually had any success with his efforts, until Lori came along. That could help explain why he just fell at Lori's feet, and was willing to do whatever she wanted.
Chad met JR in 2014 and later published her books. She stated that he spoke about having a vision of Tammy dying young. She also claimed that before Lori, Chad got involved with another woman from Arizona, but her husband chased him away after discovering their texts.

An interview with the director of the upcoming Netflix docu series about this case. She is praising Colby.

The three-part docu-series, premiering September 14, is directed by Skye Borgman who directed another series focused on Idaho crime: Abducted in Plain Sight.
"It really chronicles Colby Ryan's journey from finding out that his brother and sister were missing to what ultimately happens to them," Borgman said. "He's got a family of his own and he is committed to being a good father and a good husband," Borgman said. "In the wake of such incredible tragedy, he really is an inspiration."

Video of the interview:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members