Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the interview

-

Janice said she talked to JJ on the phone October 1st.
Summer said she texted with Tylee on her birthday.
I've watched this a couple of times, this was obviously taped before the arrest of LVD and subsequent finding of the bodies.

It appears that the Mother and Sister really did not know what was going on with Lori in those last months, they weren't in contact with Lori, they heard she got married to CD on the news. They are convinced of what a good mother she has been to her children. The mother says <paraphrasing> she suggested Lori put JJ and Tylee in a room with a newspaper with today's date and take a picture to prove they are alive and safe.

The interviewer asks if she was possibly 'brainwashed' by CD and both vehemently said "No way, nobody could brainwash Lori she is too strong".

At mark 13:45:

Her mother says "She couldn't crack enough to do harm to her children". Wow that gave me goosebumps.

I've watched this a couple of times, this was obviously taped before the arrest of LVD and subsequent finding of the bodies.

It appears that the Mother and Sister really did not know what was going on with Lori in those last months, they weren't in contact with Lori, they heard she got married to CD on the news. They are convinced of what a good mother she has been to her children. The mother says <paraphrasing> she suggested Lori put JJ and Tylee in a room with a newspaper with today's date and take a picture to prove they are alive and safe.

The interviewer asks if she was possibly 'brainwashed' by CD and both vehemently said "No way, nobody could brainwash Lori she is too strong".

At mark 13:45:

Her mother says "She couldn't crack enough to do harm to her children". Wow that gave me goosebumps.
R: the no one can brainwash Lori comment

When Chad starts blaming Lori, her mother will regret saying that. Prior will want to get that juicy little tidbit admitted at trial.

That is very true. People show a different persona to the world, as opposed to what is going on in their head. There is a term for this, "Johari Window".
Johari window - Wikipedia

Good insight. I like to think of it as "differently contextualizing", such as; your coworkers aren't going to know what you are like in a romantic relationship (jealous, possessive, etc.); people who haven't seen your home life aren't going to have any idea if you practice what you preach in the off moments about child discipline, religion, etc. Classic example in recent events, are those nitwits who thought they "knew" the Devonte Hart family because they'd spent time with them over the course of a couple of long weekends per year (festivals, etc.).

I remember that Lori's mother justified returning Bailey (Lori tried to sell him for $2.5k at first) by saying in an interview that JJ didn't really care about the dog and that it was Charles who liked him.

I wonder how Lori's mother and sister are taking the fact that two close family members were directly responsible for the children's death. Are they blaming Chad? Do they believe that both Alex and Lori were insane? Lori's sister defended Chad's beliefs in the interview, though she probably wasn't aware of the entire doctrine.

I thought it was even worse, that Janis in fact said/implied that JJ got no benefit from having Bailey, along with implying that Bailey was more of a pet for and to Charles; and then we later discovered that one of Bailey's functions, was to be the designated herder if JJ tried to get out of bed and run around the house in the night. :(

Didn't LVD'S mother state she talked to JJ? Was she lying to cover for LVD? Or confused?

How much does anyone really know about the day to day lives of their adult children who live in another state?

Someone up thread suggested that Alex Cox imitated JJ on the phone when talking to his grandmother. Alex Cox had a stand up comedy show where he imitated people. The comment was about 3 days ago on WS.

below is one of many article up about AC stand up show.
SEE IT: Unearthed video shows ‘Cult Mom’ brother Alex Cox joking about shooting Tylee Ryan’s ‘pedophile’ dad with a stun gun during stand-up comedy routine

Didn't LVD'S mother state she talked to JJ? Was she lying to cover for LVD? Or confused?

How much does anyone really know about the day to day lives of their adult children who live in another state?
JC did say she spoke to JJ; that could have been a lie or could of been a recording or even as someone mentioned AlC.

I don’t live in the same state as my mother but she knows almost everything I do. But she is one of my best friends.

All jmo moo imo

JC did say she spoke to JJ; that could have been a lie or could of been a recording or even as someone mentioned AlC.

I don’t live in the same state as my mother but she knows almost everything I do. But she is one of my best friends.

All jmo moo imo

In my opinion, it's clear that LVD's mother and sister knew next to nothing about what she did, other than the big pieces. Big pieces being if she was married or not, what state she was living in, etc. Even that looks iffy. It's like those families that fake closeness to keep up appearances. "Yeah, we're so close. Wait. Who is that again?".

JMO

Am i the only one who thinks the documents written by Ian Pawlowski don't get enough attention?, I am surpirsed chad and lori haven't also been charged in the attempted murder of Brandon.

In his document he writes that MP told him that Brandon was possessed by a demon and that she was told via revelation or by chad that something needed to happen to Brandon.

"She shared the idea that chad and lori could have directed AL to take a shot at brandon"

Melanie had been told by chad and lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies, she shared concerns that she's been told brandon needed to die and that may indicate that tylee and jj needed to die as well, she told me she was worried that AL may have had to "take care" of the kids

MP also shared with him that she feared for the life of her own children.

I believe MP 100% knew what happened to not only the children but also tammy and the attempt on Brandon, not only do i believe she knew what happened but i believe she knew it was going to happen ahead of time. Her interviews always came across even more creepy than lori to me, Chad and lori should be charged with the attempted murder of brandon and i would not be surprised if MP is arrested at some point also.

The fact that MP told ian she feared for her own kids lives is also a scary thought, just how many more people did they plan to kill if they had continued to get away with it?

Link to documents if anybody wants to read them again knowing what we know now

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing - East Idaho News

Last edited:

All jmo moo imo
Plus I’m guessing you have a normal family. I don’t think anyone in this clan really cares anyone else, including family, unless it benefits them. I personally don’t think it was AC pretending to be JJ because they wouldn’t have thought it necessary. Evidence shows they blindly believed LC anyway

In my opinion, it's clear that LVD's mother and sister knew next to nothing about what she did, other than the big pieces. Big pieces being if she was married or not, what state she was living in, etc. Even that looks iffy. It's like those families that fake closeness to keep up appearances. "Yeah, we're so close. Wait. Who is that again?".

JMO
Completely agree & you said it better than me

Am i the only one who thinks the documents written by Ian Pawlowski don't get enough attention?, I am surpirsed chad and lori haven't also been charged in the attempted murder of Brandon.

In his document he writes that MP told him that Brandon was possessed by a demon and that she was told via revelation or by chad that something needed to happen to Brandon.

"She shared the idea that chad and lori could have directed AL to take a shot at brandon"

Melanie had been told by chad and lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies, she shared concerns that she's been told brandon needed to die and that may indicate that tylee and jj needed to die as well, she told me she was worried that AL may have had to "take care" of the kids

I believe MP 100% knew what happened to not only the children but also tammy and the attempt on Brandon, not only do i believe she knew what happened but i believe she knew it what was going to happen ahead of time. Her interviews always came across even more creepy than lori to me, Chad and lori should be charged with the attempted murder of brandon and i would not be surprised if MP is arrested at some point also.

The fact that MP told ian she feared for her own kids lives is also a scary thought, just how many more people did they plan to kill if they had continued to get away with it?

I agree with you & hope every single person involved is investigated, not just the two high profile ones & then brush it under the rug.

I believe MP 100% knew what happened to not only the children but also tammy and the attempt on Brandon, not only do i believe she knew what happened but i believe she knew it what was going to happen ahead of time. Her interviews always came across even more creepy than lori to me, Chad and lori should be charged with the attempted murder of brandon and i would not be surprised if MP is arrested at some point also.

I agree with you. There’s something about MP that really creeps me out. She knew everything and merrily went along with it all. IMO she would have sacrificed her own children if instructed to do so by Lori or Chad. And, after being told all that, IP stays with MP? Scary bunch of people!

I believe MP 100% knew what happened to not only the children but also tammy and the attempt on Brandon, not only do i believe she knew what happened but i believe she knew it was going to happen ahead of time. Her interviews always came across even more creepy than lori to me, Chad and lori should be charged with the attempted murder of brandon and i would not be surprised if MP is arrested at some point also.

I've always thought of it as one of the more straightforward crimes to prove. So much evidence, even documented, and the motive is plain and consistent with the motives for killing Charles and Tammy. It's not hard, what are they waiting for?

JMO
Well, the sister knew enough to arrange for Alex to be present when Charles came to visit. She did say that she met Chad only once.

We think MBP knew a lot, but it might be difficult to prove how much and when. It looks (from IP's document) like she knew in advance (after June) that BB was a zombie. Did she expect him to drop dead or have an accident, like they predicted for Charles and later Tammy? She also knew that Lori's kids were zombies. When did she learn that? Before or after her October trip to Hawaii with Lori? IMO she didn't have to know before the children's deaths. IIRC, in interviews MBP was defending some of her statements made to IP by claiming that someone (presumably MG) called her and warned her about Chad and Lori. If this happened it must have been some time after MG was asked to lie for them.

JMO
Oh I don’t think they were a close family. I was merely providing other points of view. :cool:

Plus I’m guessing you have a normal family. I don’t think anyone in this clan really cares anyone else, including family, unless it benefits them. I personally don’t think it was AC pretending to be JJ because they wouldn’t have thought it necessary. Evidence shows they blindly believed LC anyway
Yes, just speculating about other possible options.

BBM. I agree. I'd like to know if JC asked about Tylee in that hour long call with Lori on Oct 1st. We haven't heard about any direct communication between Tylee and JC. What did Lori tell her about Tylee? Was it the lie that she was at BYU? I think JC easily accepted that Lori had legitimate reasons to hide the children and even justified lying to family.

ETA: What were they discussing for an hour if not children? Did JC talk about herself so Lori didn't have to divulge too much info?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member