Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what I found as well. Do wonder if she was trying to track down Brandon or possibly the children?
MOO
It is strange because that incident occurred on 11/14 and she and BB were due in court for a conference on 11/15 (which obviously was reset since she had been arrested in Utah the night before). From all appearances, I don't think she was planning on showing up on 11/15 anyway.

Has anyone found confirmation of Chad Daybell being ex-communicated from LDS Church?

I keep searching MSM for another source other than DM and cannot find anything.

LDS Social Media is IMO all over the map on the issue (non TOS) so I am unsure what the correct answer is about the LDS status of Chad Daybell.

I find it extremely suspect that the Daily Mail said this and have no reason, given their general credibility, to believe it.

The Mormon church is basically NEVER going to put out a press release saying "we've kicked So and So to the curb by excommunicating him and this is why" or anything even close to that. There are two ways that I've seen where this information becomes public.

The first is the person in question announces it. Sure, someone could claim it happened to them and have it not be true. That may have happened, but I'm confident I've never seen it. Most often this public announcement of it happening is someone like Julie Rowe or someone else who has a following. In some instances they even make it known that they are having an excommunication hearing (not sure if that's the right term, but it gives the right idea) and in some of these cases lately I've even seen them have a vigil of supporters in the church parking lot and live streaming of supporters in the parking lot and the person in question coming out and saying "yup, they exed me" when it is over.

The normal way for this to happen is someone to not say anything except maybe spouse or close family members, but ward members notice them attending church, but not taking the sacrament. If that happens once or twice, there are other reasons, but if it happens over a long period, it will be perceived as excommunication or disfellowship (kind of the same, but not quite as serious).

What it comes down to is that the Daily Mail almost surely made this up, in my mind. This based on me taking it on faith that the poster here who says he is a ward member being as stated. He or she has said that Chad hasn't been to church since Tammy's death and up to that point was there every week and acting in his assigned church calling.

Something I've been thinking about, I was wondering about Chad and money. The Tammy I know would totally have been very on top of the family finances and was probably in charge of the budget. I do not believe she knew anything about the stuff going on behind the second paywall on AVOW, or other things along those lines Chad did. I think any of that money he had somewhere else, and may possibly mean he has quite a bit of money now. MOO
Do we have any idea of how much money could have been generated by this 'paywall AVOW business'? How much would a subscription have cost? I've been searching on wayback and couldn't figure this out unfortunately.

The AVOW folks have been quite cagey about the entire situation IMO and removed all the Chad and Lori podcasts and issued a statement on the matter as well. But, I do wonder if LE knows how many people might be involved in the 'paywall AVOW business' as this list of people might just who could perhaps be sheltering Chad and Lori from LE and stopping LE from getting answers about what is really important which is the status of JJ and Tylee IMO.

MOO

There is nothing in the media in terms of details for that incident. The only record of it is the Booking Record for the Utah County Sheriff's Office.

The incident where Melani was arrested for trespassing in Utah was in MSM here:

"In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day."

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

Can you link to the booking record? Thanks.

I am surprised though that LDS headquarters in SLC, who monitors all kinds of media, wouldn't think it was in their best interest to clarify the membership status of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow Daybell given the high profile nature of the case and the highly disturbing comments regarding the case that have been made by LE in multiple jurisdictions.

Right now IMO there is uncertainty as to Chad and Lori status with the LDS Church. It also seems clear that the Chad views are not in alignment with the LDS beliefs and doctrine (per many comments made here on WS and elsewhere by LDS faithful). Why would the LDS Church not just issue a formal statement on the matter as absent a statement it appears that the LDS Church is supporting Chad Daybell and his beliefs/doctrine? Is the LDS Church sending the 'hidden' message to its members, in not issuing a statement, that its OK for LDS Church members to harbor Chad and Julie from LE and that the Chad and Julie decision to effectively declare JJ and Tylee 'dead' by virtue of Chad saying to LE that "Lori has no minor children" is acceptable to the LDS Church?

When the ex-communication of Julie Rowe happened it was very clear that the status change occurred IMO. I'm not understanding why we aren't seeing something similar with Chad and Julie.

MOO
When Julie Rowe was excommunicated, she was very vocal about it, as I remember. If Chad has been a part of wicked things, as I believe he has, then as this all comes out and is resolved then of course he will be if he hasn't already. I absolutely don't think the church is supporting Chad's current behavior, lol. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us that Chad's ever being able to return to a normal life and Chad and Lori ever being nursery leaders in some LDS ward somewhere in the future is absolutely never ever happening. Life moving forward for them will be pretty rough however things turn out. MOO

The incident where Melani was arrested for trespassing in Utah was in MSM here:

"In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day."

Can you link to the booking record? Thanks.
The Booking Record has a captcha in front of it so no.
Go here and search for Boudreaux, Melani. When the search results come up click on the case. You will then get a prompt to enter a 5 digit number. Fill that in and hit submit and you will get the record.

Inmate Search | Utah County Sheriff's Office - Corrections Bureau

When Julie Rowe was excommunicated, she was very vocal about it, as I remember. If Chad has been a part of wicked things, as I believe he has, then as this all comes out and is resolved then of course he will be if he hasn't already. I absolutely don't think the church is supporting Chad's current behavior, lol. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us that Chad's ever being able to return to a normal life and Chad and Lori ever being nursery leaders in some LDS ward somewhere in the future is absolutely never ever happening. Life moving forward for them will be pretty rough however things turn out.

All true. I just did a long rambling post on excommunication that I think a couple other posters beat me to the answer on, but the reality is the church in essence announcing to the world "we think Person X was a bad boy" is going to make them look bad. The best you're going to see is something vague ("if some of the stories going around are true, we don't approve"). If Chad has been excommunicated (I seriously doubt he has, but if) they're not going to say so or go into details as to why because then they'll be put in a position of having to give their side of the story in other situations which will be harder to justify.

When Julie Rowe was excommunicated, she was very vocal about it, as I remember. If Chad has been a part of wicked things, as I believe he has, then as this all comes out and is resolved then of course he will be if he hasn't already. I absolutely don't think the church is supporting Chad's current behavior, lol. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us that Chad's ever being able to return to a normal life and Chad and Lori ever being nursery leaders in some LDS ward somewhere in the future is absolutely never ever happening. Life moving forward for them will be pretty rough however things turn out. MOO
Perhaps he could go back to grave digging.

The incident has been in the media. I just posted the article again so we have it in this thread too.
Not the details. Just that it happened and the charge. So we don't know if she was just on the property, tried to get into the house, did other things that she wasn't charged for, etc.

ETA: We also don't know if there was anyone with her but was not charged, who bailed her out, and other things that might be useful to know.

I'm convinced their attorney is one of the super secret group, as well. I'm also thinking LE would like to flush them out to slap a boatload of charges on them, including murder. More flies with honey, that approach.

MOO

Given that the cop who essentially looked the other way when Alex Cox killed Charles Vellow was part of their end time preppers group, it's certainly not a stretch that the lawyer would be as well.

Given that the cop who essentially looked the other way when Alex Cox killed Charles Vellow was part of their end time preppers group, it's certainly not a stretch that the lawyer would be as well.
Wait, the one that speaks for PAP was the cop on scene? I don't remember seeing that. I knew he had been a cop in the area.

That's good right? Any more 'transactions' ?

Nothing new there. I'm not sure if it's good or bad that her accounts are still up. We don't know where Tylee's phone or other devices are currently located. Lack of activity on her accounts means that either the police have the phone (i.e. Lori and Chad left it behind) or it's been taken away from Tylee so she can't use it. Or no one knows the passwords to get in and change everything remotely. So I feel neutral about the lack of activity. At this point the only thing that would give me hope that Tylee is alive is if she posts a new photo or video of herself on one of her accounts with evidence of the date (and preferably with JJ shown too). MOO.

I am surprised though that LDS headquarters in SLC, who monitors all kinds of media, wouldn't think it was in their best interest to clarify the membership status of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow Daybell given the high profile nature of the case and the highly disturbing comments regarding the case that have been made by LE in multiple jurisdictions.

Right now IMO there is uncertainty as to Chad and Lori status with the LDS Church. It also seems clear that the Chad views are not in alignment with the LDS beliefs and doctrine (per many comments made here on WS and elsewhere by LDS faithful). Why would the LDS Church not just issue a formal statement on the matter as absent a statement it appears that the LDS Church is supporting Chad Daybell and his beliefs/doctrine? Is the LDS Church sending the 'hidden' message to its members, in not issuing a statement, that its OK for LDS Church members to harbor Chad and Julie from LE and that the Chad and Julie decision to effectively declare JJ and Tylee 'dead' by virtue of Chad saying to LE that "Lori has no minor children" is acceptable to the LDS Church?

When the ex-communication of Julie Rowe happened it was very clear that the status change occurred IMO. I'm not understanding why we aren't seeing something similar with Chad and Julie.

MOO
I can't speak for the LDS church, but I can tell you this much- most churches would not give out any information about their members or non-members, ever. Not to the media, LE, lawyers. Minsters , rabbis, priests, etc are told things in confidence like psychiatrists and protect their members confidentiality, even if their tales are booted from the church.

I've never seen one church in any denomination give out any information about the status of their members, whether they are still in touch or not. I honestly don't think that LDS is any different than any other church in this respect.

Anyhow, not related to your question, but here is an article to which explains the
Application and Limitations of the Clergy Privilege

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/application-and-limitations-of-the-clergy-privilege-40305

I believe this is why we're not hearing from the LDS church discussing their membership status.

This article states:
In November, MB was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day.

American Forks, Utah is in between Boise (where MB texted BB she was moving) - also in the above article.
and Las Vegas, NV where MB was remarried in November. Was this the same weekend? MOO
No. The incident in American Forks was 11/14. She got married in Las Vegas on 11/30.

What it comes down to is that the Daily Mail almost surely made this up, in my mind. This based on me taking it on faith that the poster here who says he is a ward member being as stated. He or she has said that Chad hasn't been to church since Tammy's death and up to that point was there every week and acting in his assigned church calling.
DM quoted an expert on religious matters, but how could an expert be sure of the facts of a particular case from afar? Maybe this person was misquoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member