Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did too and found way too many. Including someone who did 8 robberies in a day with his partner in Milwaukee !!!!!

That sounds like the basis for a Hollywood heist movie.

Question: does anyone know if Lori had a childhood nickname? I guess this information would come from someone like Alex or who knew Alex. Maybe she would employ it as an "alias" online, or something - though she's got enough married names to choose from as well. :rolleyes:

Question: does anyone know if Lori had a childhood nickname? I guess this information would come from someone like Alex or who knew Alex. Maybe she would employ it as an "alias" online, or something - though she's got enough married names to choose from as well. :rolleyes:
Her Instagram was something like lolo4kaui so maybe lolo?
ETA or as her maiden name was Lori Cox what about LoCo? Seems more apt IMO.

Lolo LoLo? It’s her instagram and a family member referred to her with that nickname in the GH Youtube text exchange.

I think if anything it would be a combination of what she’s used already.
Lolo4kauai was insta
Tylee had a cached comment of tyleexkauai
JJ Had joshxjaxon
Tylee also had soontobesurfer

So I’m thinking something with Kauai is likely or lolo.

I can’t remember if we’ve discussed it. But, I just realized Tammy has a Venmo payment for “marathon” two days before her death.

ETA: I think she was giving money to someone training for the Boston marathon.
She was training for a marathon herself too I believe. Maybe that was an entry fee?

I’ve been thinking more about why the kids of Chad Daybell didn’t go absolutely bonkers when told of his marriage.
They probably learned about it without knowing much about Lori's actual history. No matter how Chad portrayed Lori to his children, it would look hugely disloyal to Tammy to get remarried right away.
I’m wondering if some didn’t actually know Lori? Or maybe there was one who did and tried to explain it to the others? I know we have heard one child worked with one of Chad’s authors on a book. Is it unreasonable to think they may have known Lori?
Chad's author friend had a much deeper professional relationship with him (they also edited each other's books), knew Tammy and visited them at their house. I doubt Lori ever came near Chad's family before Tammy's death.
Could she have laid on some story of past abuse within her marriage and become a sympathetic figure?
So Chad married her to "save her"? I'm not sure his children would buy that, but it's possible.

I can’t remember if we’ve discussed it. But, I just realized Tammy has a Venmo payment for “marathon” two days before her death.

ETA: I think she was giving money to someone training for the Boston marathon.

I had not seen that yet, but it makes sense, because the Daily Mail said Tammy was training for a 5K run that took place just days after her death. We were trying to figure out which race she was planning to run. Tammy may have had running friends she trained with or it could be someone she knew from her Zumba classes.

MOO.

Last edited:
Not likely the Boston marathon, but the annual Teton Dam Marathon held in Rexburg in June.

Edit: Or this one:
Rexburg Rescue Run
I definitely think this entry was for someone else running the Boston. How she knew this person, I do not know. It does appear to be her only “friend” on Venmo and her only transaction.

I think they either called LE or LE called them and they had some phone discussions where more lies were told before this whole thing became publicized. I think that if there were any phone calls after Nov 27th, then that is likely how LE knows that Lori and Chad left Idaho together (by pinging their phones).

I think this was reported, and I'll have to find where. I believe it was reported that Chad and/or Lori maintained phone contact with LE for a day or two after the Nov. 27 check, and gave LE a few more stories about where the kids were. Each time LE checked into a story, it proved untrue. The last straw of stories seems to be that Tylee ran away with JJ and their whereabouts were unknown--begging the question from LE to Lori, "Then why didn't you report your kids missing, if they had run away/were missing?"

The difficult thing with finding some of the earlier media coverage is that some media outlet overwrite the same stories/links as more info becomes available in a 24-ish hour period. So, the story that once had certain words in it may later have other words.

Another avenue if someone is feeling the urge is to attempt to see if she or tylee posted any google reviews or google pics. I thought a good idea to start was looking in the area of the one pic she tagged a location of on Kauai: linked here
Anini Beach
Google Maps

They also rented three different homes in Queen Emma’s (I think it’s called) and lived on Aloalii Drive Google Mapseach time. Possibly exploring the hotspots around and looking at photos shared/user names.

A TripAdvisor profile, Vrbo profile or Airbnb profile might be helpful as well.

I'm wondering how Chad was able to explain away (to his children) marrying another woman mere weeks after his wife's death. Why the rush? Surely he didn't admit to cheating on Tammy with Lori? According to one of our VIs he joined his children on a family vacation around Thanksgiving (albeit without Lori), so they must have accepted his reasoning.

I was reading through more of Chad's blogs last night and I noticed a pattern with Chad and his communication with his family over the years. He often claims to have visions of future events happening-- his visions usually involve something tragic happening OR something he says will be "a blessing" if they do it. After he tells his wife and kids his vision or dream they usually go along with exactly what Chad wants to do. For an example, read this post: 4- How I met Suzanne Freeman | cdaybell.com
Chad describes seeing a vision in the 1990's of his then-toddler son running away from Tammy in a Kmart parking lot and getting hit by a car. He called Tammy on the phone from work that morning after his dream and she said she was going to Kmart with the kids. So he told her his vision. Tammy agreed that Chad should come with them to Kmart. Chad went with them and he carried his young son into the store so that no car hit his son. Chad believes he altered his future by telling Tammy this dream and going to the store with her and the kids. Can you imagine growing up being told stories like that about how your dad's dreams protected you from harm?

Let's suppose that at least some of Chad's children believe he really has visions and sees future events. All Chad would have to do is tell his children he "saw" Lori as his future wife in a vision. Or he could say his deceased grandfather came to him in a dream and said it would be "a blessing" if he married Lori. If his children believe in Chad as a prophet, then he can get away with whatever he wants to (with them anyway), as long as he couches it in the wording of "I had a vision..."

MOO.

I think this was reported, and I'll have to find where. I believe it was reported that Chad and/or Lori maintained phone contact with LE for a day or two after the Nov. 27 check, and gave LE a few more stories about where the kids were. Each time LE checked into a story, it proved untrue. The last straw of stories seems to be that Tylee ran away with JJ and their whereabouts were unknown--begging the question from LE to Lori, "Then why didn't you report your kids missing, if they had run away/were missing?"

The difficult thing with finding some of the earlier media coverage is that some media outlet overwrite the same stories/links as more info becomes available in a 24-ish hour period. So, the story that once had certain words in it may later have other words.

I do remember seeing this as well.

There was also something in one of the attorney's early statements to the effect that they were in touch but weren't going to come out, or something like that.

I just found a social media comment Tylee made on 8/31/19 on one of her friend's Instagram photos. She had "liked" each one of this friend's posts in the preceding months. The same friend's next post was on 10/8/19 and Tylee didn't "like" it. I believe this is the same friend who was an anonymous source about the text she received from Tylee on 10/26 (and didn't think it really was from Tylee). I really do think Lori took Tylee's phone as her own once they moved. So people (Chandler PD, Vallow family?) couldn't reach her at her own number? To keep Tylee on the DL? Because something happened to Tylee? Because she put Tylee and JJ in hiding and took their devices from them? Of course, Chandler PD had Tylee's #, too.

Along with this find, I found another Instagram account of Tylee's, that I don't recall being mentioned before (but maybe it has). It's private, like her main one, and the ID is @typicaltylee (I know she used that ID on some other social somewhere?). She describes it as her "Finstaa" account, which is usually a second, less-curated Instagram account kids make available to fewer people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member