ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Daybell’s father tells me he saw her on Oct. 4, about 15 days before she died. She was healthy, taking a Zumba class and a clogging class, dancing in the living room. On 10/19, Chad called crying and said she had a coughing fit last night. She went to bed. Never woke up
Adam Herbets on Twitter

He said he did not know investigators exhumed his daughter’s grave until police told him. He immediately went to the cemetery and found the grave dug up. Previously, medical examiners in Rexburg spent ~4 hours with her. The latest autopsy performed in Dec. will take ~30 days.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

“It’s hard to know that we lost our daughter and that our son-in-law of 30 years has stepped into this mess. We don’t know. We’d like to hope for the best. Every time you peel a layer off the onion it makes you scratch your head.”
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Chandler PD and Rexburg PD both decline to comment on any of the circumstances surrounding the death of Lori Vallow’s brother — Alex Cox. Case is being handled by the Gilbert Police Department. Chandler PD case into Charles Vallow’s death on July 11 is still open.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Chandler Police say they have no reason to believe Lori Vallow’s children are in Arizona or Chandler, but they are helping Rexburg Police Department and other agencies any way they can.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets (@AdamHerbets) | Twitter

Police seeking couple for questioning in Rexburg children’s disappearance and deaths of former spouses

Idaho police are asking for help in locating Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell — the mother and stepfather of missing children Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan — who are wanted for questioning in connection with the disappearance of their kids.

Police seek mother, stepfather of missing Idaho kids for questioning in connection with their disappearance

The Salt Lake Tribune on Twitter
1:55 PM (MST) · Dec 22, 2019

The search began in November when police tried to do a welfare check on the 7-year-old boy after a relative called because they hadn’t talked to him since September. The boy was adopted and has special needs.

The parents initially said the boy was in Arizona, but police said that was a lie.

Police: Search continues for missing kids

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
8:01 PM · Dec 22, 2019
EMcJr0FU4AA2mud

Two kids from Arizona - missing.
Their mom and stepdad - wanted for questioning.
The former spouses of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell - both dead within months of each other this year.
A strange, twisted timeline - now involving FBI.
The details - at 9. #fox10phoenix

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Updated at 11:45PM, December 22, 2019

REXBURG, Idaho — Family members of a man and woman at the center of a nationwide search for two missing children in Rexburg, Idaho believe they may be members of religious cult infatuated with the end of the world.

Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have been on the run, accused of lying about the location of her missing children.

[...]

Brandon Boudreaux, who married into Lori Vallow’s family, said he believes her new religious beliefs have led to the deaths of multiple family members along with the disappearance of her children.

“I spent the last 11 years of my life spending time with Lori and her now-deceased husband Charles,” Boudreaux said. “I don’t know what happened to those kids, but I know there’s people who do, and they’re not talking… I love them both. I hope they’re safe. They’re both just innocent and they didn’t deserve to be involved in any of this.”

Boudreaux said his wife, Lori Vallow’s niece, decided to follow her aunt in joining a “cult” with Chad Daybell, a self-proclaimed Latter-day Saint author known for his religious books detailing the end of the world. The religious group is an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with more radical beliefs.

Lori Vallow sometimes participated in podcasts with Chad Daybell, on the “Preparing a People Podcast Network.”

Many of the podcasts featuring Chad Daybell have been removed from the website.

[...]

According to medical records obtained by FOX 10 Phoenix, Tylee Ryan’s father Joseph Ryan died from a heart attack in 2018. It’s unclear whether his death is related to the current investigation. His body was cremated and cannot be exhumed.

Read more: Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Boudreaux said he did not think it was a coincidence that so many family members have died within such a short amount of time, especially because he accuses his ex-wife of using her family’s newfound religious beliefs to justify trying to kill Boudreaux.

“A couple months ago there was an attempt on my life, so I went into hiding with my kids,” Boudreaux said. “All I could think was, ‘Someone’s shooting at me. What do I need to do? I need to hit the gas and get out of here.’”

Boudreaux declined to comment on the appearance or identity of the suspected shooter due to an ongoing investigation.

“You have no doubt in your mind, Chad and Lori are responsible for the deaths of their spouses?” asked FOX 13 reporter Adam Herbets.

“I’m just a person, so what do I know? But yeah, I mean… I just wonder why you couldn’t just get divorced like normal people and just go be together if that’s what you wanted,” Boudreaux cried. “I don’t know what they’re doing. It doesn’t make any sense… If I could say anything to them, I would just say tell the truth, you know? They’re going to figure it out eventually anyways.”

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper