ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Idaho Kids' Grandparents 'Holding Out Hope' Kids Are OK, Say Mom 'Should Be in Handcuffs'

February 19 2020

[...]

“There are two phone calls I want to get right now,” says Larry Woodcock, the boy’s grandfather. “The first call is that they’ve been found right now. J.J. and Tylee are safe and they’re heading home. And the second call is that Lori and Chad Daybell have been arrested.”

Larry Woodcock and his wife, Kay, are most angry that Chad and Lori have been uncooperative with authorities. The adults were located in Hawaii last month but the children were nowhere to be found. Authorities gave Lori five days to produce the children — a deadline she missed.

No criminal charges are pending against either Lori or Chad, although authorities previously said that her refusal to produce the children would risk civil or contempt of court citations. As of Tuesday morning, there have been no repercussions for failing to produce the kids.

Larry Woodcock says that Lori’s lack of cooperation is egregious. “She didn’t comply with a court order,” he says. “She belongs in handcuffs.”

Missing Idaho Kids' Grandparents 'Holding Out Hope' Kids Are OK, Say Mom 'Should Be in Handcuffs'

February 18, 2020

5e4cca79d238b.image.jpg

[...]

On Tuesday, a fellow churchgoer in Hawaii spoke to Arizona’s Family on the condition of anonymity. For purposes of this article, we will call him John. “The first time, when I saw her, I was like, ‘Really? What are you guys doing here?’ All of the members were surprised to see them at the church,” John said.

Lori and Chad attended the LDS church in Hawaii twice since moving there, John said. They skipped service this last Sunday to fly to Maui.

John has gone to the same church for several years and remembers when JJ was in diapers and when Tylee was only in elementary school. “She [Lori] looked like a good mother. She was [a] very protective mother, and Charlie [Charles Vallow] was the same.”

In 2014, the family of four moved to the island and stayed for several years. At the time, Lori was married to Charles Vallow. “He was quiet. He was friendly. He was always smiling. He was a nice person. He was a nice member-- a nice brother,” John said.

[...]

“They're not worried about [anything]-- they're just smiling and hugging other people,” John said about Lori and Chad’s demeanor in Hawaii. The couple was seen arm-in-arm at church asking people about their families.

But John says some churchgoers keep their distance from Lori and Chad— hoping the couple will keep theirs, too. “I feel, like, some members-- they don't like them. Some members here are just like, ‘Why are they here? What are they doing here? What happened?’”

Video in link:
Lori Vallow spotted in Hawaii church seemingly unperturbed by missing kids case

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
14 hrs ·
WHERE ARE THE KIDS: If you live in Kauai, you will probably see these fliers for JJ and Tylee. They’re posted at the post office around Princeville and Hanalei. It’s amazing to see how this missing children’s case from Idaho has evolved, galvanizing communities nationwide.

87214892_1522850887877923_4826691552984170496_n.jpg
86698068_1522850881211257_1144878637179207680_n.jpg
87184759_1522850914544587_3733107353738805248_n.jpg

Last edited:
· 11 hrs ·

Right outside the Villas on the Prince, this sign is now seen by all entering Princeville into Queen Emma’s Drive. I’m told by residents they aren’t happy about Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s extended stay on Kauai. Most of all they want to know “where are the kids?”

87064426_1522969237866088_1725946429102358528_o.jpg

A few images that were new to us from Feb 14 2020 Dateline Episode.
The first three images are of Lori placing a heavy tote into the unit on the day she signed the contract (Oct 1). She carries it in, sets it down and then drags it into the unit. The last photo has no date but shows a variety of totes and items in the back of Alex's truck. These came from about 1 hours and 17 minutes into the dateline Episode (or the very last segment if looking at the commercial breaks): https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/where-are-the-children/4114704

upload_2020-2-20_12-32-46-png.233409

upload_2020-2-20_12-34-42-png.233410

upload_2020-2-20_12-38-49-png.233411

upload_2020-2-20_12-29-51-png.233407

Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website

February 20, 2020

[...]

The message from Chad Daybell, whose wife Lori, has refused to help authorities find her two missing children, Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan, was posted on the LDS AVOW website.

Latter-day Saints AVOW, which stands Another Voice of Warning, says its mission is "to help the saints begin to prepare" for the second coming of Jesus Christ, and describes itself as "a whole community dedicated to preparedness and spiritual insights" with 13,000 members. Access to the forum is restricted to members, who pay a fee to enter.

The message was posted Feb. 10 on behalf of Chad by a user identified as the site's owner and webmaster, according to a screenshot of the post shared by Julie Rowe, an author whose books Chad published. Rowe said she once considered Chad a friend, but that she and Chad had a falling out in 2019. Chad's alleged post references Rowe and her religious beliefs, which include the existence of past lives.

"Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back," the alleged message from Chad read. "Hopefully the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI [an AVOW forum] and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support."

[...]

The message from Chad posted to AVOW had an introduction written by the site's owner and webmaster, which referenced the controversy surrounding the couple.

"Over the past week I have been forwarding many of the accusations that have been leveled against Chad Daybell to him and asking for a 'Public' comment. He replied back to me this morning with a short text message. This is an EDITED copy of what he sent me. I have removed content that ought not to be shared in public until his legal issues are resolved. Like it or not, Anything he says in public can and will be used against him," the site's owner wrote.

Read more: Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

LETTERS FROM ALEX: While Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox did jail time for assaulting his ex brother-in-law, his best friend says he sent her letters. Excerpts show he asked for Joe Ryan’s info. 11 years before he shot & killed Charles Vallow. Exclusive at 5:30. #fox10phoenix

4:49 PM · Feb 20, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

20 Feb 2020

PRINCEVILLE, Hawaii — The grandparents of a missing Rexburg boy say they are relieved that the child’s mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, was arrested Thursday afternoon in Princeville, Hawaii.

“We are elated. We are relieved. We are ready for the next step which for Lori is: where are the kids? Where are the kids? Where are the kids?” Kay Woodcock tells EastIdahoNews.com.

'We are elated. We are relieved.' Grandparents react to Lori Daybell's arrest | East Idaho News

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 1 hr ·
87572207_2922544757765704_6651493083970011136_n.jpg

WHAT'S NEXT?
- Lori will have an extradition hearing. She could waive it or fight being brought back to Idaho. Her attorney has not responded to our request for comment.
- Court documents will detail why police believe she committed the crimes she's been charged with. We should have those tomorrow.
- Chad was not arrested. Police did speak with him, according to neighbors, but he is not in jail. Does he come back to Idaho with his wife? Does he stay?
- WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN???
'We are elated. We are relieved.' Grandparents react to Lori Daybell's arrest | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow, mother of missing Idaho kids, arrested in Hawaii on several charges

[...]

The charges included two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, the Kauai Police Department announced. Vallow also faces charges of resisting or obstructing police officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court, among others.

She was arrested on a warrant issued by Madison County, Idaho, after missing a deadline to produce the children to child welfare workers before Jan.30. Police in Rexburg, Idaho, have said they "strongly believe that Joshua and Tylee's lives are in danger."

"We wish to thank the public for the massive outpouring of concern regarding this case," Kauai Police Chief Todd Raybuck said. "We also want to thank everyone for their patience while investigators worked diligently to comprehensively gather everything they needed in order to obtain this arrest warrant."

“There are currently no criminal charges against Vallow on Kauai," he added.

Lori Vallow, mother of missing Idaho kids, arrested in Hawaii on several charges

Kauai Police: Lori Vallow arrested, accused of felony child abandonment

[...]

In a statement released by the office of the Madison county, Idaho Prosecuting Attorney, Lori is accused of abandoning Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan, delayed law enforcement's attempt to find them, encouraged an individual not named in the statement to delay law enforcement's attempts to find the children, and failing to obey a court order to produce the children to Idaho authorities.

In late January, authorities in Idaho say a child protection action was filed on behalf of JJ and Tylee, and that a court has ordered Vallow to physically produce the two children to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare in Rexburg within five days of being served with the order.

Officials with the Madison County Prosecuting Attorney's Office say the maximum sentence for deserting a child, under Idaho law, is 14 years in prison.

Kauai Police: Lori Vallow arrested, accused of felony child abandonment

On Thursday night, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with JJ's grandparents, Kay and Larry Woodcock.

"Joy. We are very, very happy," said Key.

"Joy, joy, joy," said Larry.

The grandparents say they have not given up on the investigation.

"We knew it was coming. We just didn't know when," said Kay. "I just know they have put so much work into this."

The Woodcocks also have a message for Lori.

"Hey honey, you better start talking now, and maybe you can save a year or two off your sentence you're about to have when you go to court," said Kay.

"Lori, tell me where the kids are. Tell us where the kids are," said Larry.

Video at link: Kauai Police: Lori Vallow arrested, accused of felony child abandonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState