ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
34 mins ·
GILBERT TOWN ATTORNEY: “It has been learned that the family members of Melani Pawlowski and ex-family members of Brandon Boudreaux are connected to multiple ongoing criminal investigations; to include the shooting at Boudreaux.”

Bill Amato filed this motion to quash on May 19, denying the defendant’s subpoena of GPD detective Ryan Pillar. He is leading the investigation on the attempt of Brandon Boudreaux’s life (10/2/19).

According to Pawlowski’s lawyer Garrett Smith, he tells Fox 10 he filed the subpoena after seeing Boudreaux’s attorney listing Pillar as a witness to testify.

This motion details why Pillar can’t release any information. It mentions homicide, two attempted homicides, three suspicious deaths and two missing kids.

100373494_1609115212584823_7571088802299510784_o.jpg
100494286_1609115219251489_7900705788258156544_o.jpg
100604344_1609115259251485_8010078199897653248_n.jpg

34 mins ·
GILBERT TOWN ATTORNEY: “It has been learned that the family members of Melani Pawlowski and ex-family members of Brandon Boudreaux are connected to multiple ongoing criminal investigations; to include the shooting at Boudreaux.”

Bill Amato filed this motion to quash on May 19, denying the defendant’s subpoena of GPD detective Ryan Pillar. He is leading the investigation on the attempt of Brandon Boudreaux’s life (10/2/19).

According to Pawlowski’s lawyer Garrett Smith, he tells Fox 10 he filed the subpoena after seeing Boudreaux’s attorney listing Pillar as a witness to testify.

This motion details why Pillar can’t release any information. It mentions homicide, two attempted homicides, three suspicious deaths and two missing kids.

100373494_1609115212584823_7571088802299510784_o.jpg
100494286_1609115219251489_7900705788258156544_o.jpg
100604344_1609115259251485_8010078199897653248_n.jpg

Another article: Gilbert detective won't testify in custody case connected to Lori Vallow investigations

MP's attorney gave a statement (BBM):

"You would have to talk to Gilbert about who they're implying is the family members. I'm a smart guy, I can figure out who that probably is. It's probably Lori and Chad [Daybell], it may be Alex, it could be other members of the family that could be involved with that," Smith said. "I have spoken to many law enforcement [members] and I have no reason to believe that Melani is the subject of any investigation. I don't believe that Summer or Janis [Cox] are subjects of any investigation, I've spoken with the FBI about that. They are giving me every indication that they are not suspects. They want to talk to them, for sure, they've got information that might help find the kids."

Another article: Gilbert detective won't testify in custody case connected to Lori Vallow investigations

MP's attorney gave a statement (BBM):

"You would have to talk to Gilbert about who they're implying is the family members. I'm a smart guy, I can figure out who that probably is. It's probably Lori and Chad [Daybell], it may be Alex, it could be other members of the family that could be involved with that," Smith said. "I have spoken to many law enforcement [members] and I have no reason to believe that Melani is the subject of any investigation. I don't believe that Summer or Janis [Cox] are subjects of any investigation, I've spoken with the FBI about that. They are giving me every indication that they are not suspects. They want to talk to them, for sure, they've got information that might help find the kids."

The court document also states, "As of this writing, the combined investigations span over a two-year time frame and comprise eight law enforcement agencies in four states. The investigation includes one homicide, two attempted homicides, three suspicious deaths and two missing/endangered juveniles."

BBM

Can we put names to all of these? Someone help me out.

15 hrs ·
RESPONSE TO STATE’S REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY: Attorney Mark Means says Madison Co. prosecution made a vague allegation without providing discovery. State asks for alibi defense of 4-5 months showing specific places LV has been at time of alleged offenses.

The answers to the seven requests don’t really say much. Still unknown if Vallow will raise mental condition before trial.

(see link in previous post to actual document filed)

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he’s been deceived and needs to ‘do the right thing’

[...]

Suzanne Freeman was one of the first authors to have her work published by Spring Creek Book Company, which the Daybells launched in 2004. The first book, “Led by the Hand of Christ,” focused on Freeman’s near-death experience, and over the next eight years, she partnered with Chad on two more projects.

“He was interesting. He was very humble. When we were writing the first book, he called me up one day and said, ‘Do you think maybe, possibly it would be OK . … Do you think maybe we could put a subtitle on the book?” Freeman recalls, explaining Chad’s hesitancy to make the request. “I thought that was interesting. Why didn’t he just come out with it? I didn’t care what he did as long as he didn’t change my story.”

Chad wrote about meeting Freeman on his website in August 2015. After discussing “that a humble housewife from a small Utah town had actually died, met the Savior, and returned,” he wanted assurance that Freeman’s experience was authentic.

“Before I’d even consider publishing her story, I wanted to make sure her account stayed consistent within itself,” he wrote. “I began asking her many questions to see if she would slip up or change her story, but throughout the ‘interrogation,’ she looked me in the eyes and was straightforward with her answers. After about 30 minutes, I felt satisfied and said, ‘I believe you. I feel we should publish your experience.'”

The book was released, and Freeman began speaking about her story at different events. Years later, she learned Chad claimed to have two near-death experiences, and she found it odd that he had never said anything to her about them.

“He never mentioned he had a near-death experience. We had a lot of conversations, and I would think that might come up,” Freeman says. “Having an NDE (near-death experience) myself, people come to me and tell me their stories, but he never once told me a story. He only said he had some sacred experiences of his own, and I respected that. Usually, in my experience, if you had a near-death experience, people want to share it because they can’t share it just to anybody, and I would totally be understanding.”

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he's been deceived and needs to 'do the right thing' | East Idaho News

I need to correct my correction on the address of TD's memorial in Rexburg.
@Gardener1850 posted this correction. My correction caused some additional confusion.
*Correction to above Tammy's memorial was held at Hibbard chapel, 1508 Ball Rd, Rexburg, ID 83440
There was a misprint on Tammy's obituary per VI RexburgSleuth: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12
Here's my post correcting the original information (Link provided in quote above from Gardener1850):
"Correction to your list is needed. There was a misprint in the obituary and program. I imagine this is why many people were arriving late. The correct address is:
1508 Ball Rd, Rexburg, ID 83440
The address listed is the Hibbard chapel, not the Stake Center.
On that note: it had been asked how many were in attendance for her memorial service. I'd say between 85 to 125. The chapel is fairly large and was not full by any means, especially as there was overflow open."

Final clarification on this information:
The obituary for Tammy Daybell (Obituary for Tamara Michelle Daybell at Flamm Funeral Home) states "A memorial service will also be held Wednesday, October 23, at 1 p.m. in the Henry’s Fork Stake Center, 2001 North 3000 West in Rexburg, Idaho." This information was inaccurate. The service was held at the Henry's Fork Stake Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The correct address of the Henry's Fork Stake Center is 1508 Ball Rd (also known as 1508 W 3000 N), Rexburg, ID 83440. In my correction post above, "The address listed is the Hibbard chapel" refers to the incorrect address posted on the obituary and in the memorial programs was that of the Hibbard chapel. Many people went to that incorrect address and thus arrived late to the memorial service at the Stake Center.

8 hrs ·
GUARDIANSHIP OF JJ: A remote hearing was held early this morning in the guardianship of Joshua Vallow. JJ has been missing for a little more than eight months now, last seen on 9/23/19. This is another case outside of the one many are focused on (State of Idaho v Lori Vallow - 2 felony counts of child abandonment, obstruction, solicitation & contempt). Not too much can be revealed about this status conference but the next hearing on guardianship is 9/30/20. That would one year and a week since JJ was last seen.

Yesterday at 11:15 AM ·

83395734_1615736298589381_918152781116735488_o.jpg

102436627_1615736255256052_5712397771735040000_n.jpg

THE JEEP: Last week, a colleague and I did some investigating in Gilbert. We canvassed the neighborhood Brandon Boudreaux lived at in October 2019. Also, where police say he was shot at on 10/2.

What we know:

The Jeep below was registered to Charles Vallow.

Charles was shot and killed on 7/11/19 by Alex Cox, the brother of Charles’ wife at the time - Lori Vallow. We know Alex claimed self-defense.

The car was registered to Charles but mainly driven by his stepdaughter Tylee Ryan.

Tylee went missing in September, last seen on 9/8/19.

The photo below is of the Jeep caught on a license plate reader on Gilbert of 2019. (Courtesy: Rich Robertson)

Rexburg Police says LE recovered the Jeep in Idaho where Vallow lived after the welfare check and search warrant regarding JJ and Tylee.

What we learned:

A neighbor tells us on the morning of 10/2, she noticed a Jeep parked across the street from her but to the right of Brandon’s home.

The Jeep faced west, parked nose to nose against another car which was odd.

The neighbor tells me the Jeep had been parked there all morning.

Court documents filed by Brandon’s attorney says he left his home around 7:20 AM to drop off his younger kids to his ex Melani Pawlowski. He returned around 9:15 AM.

So according to the witness, that Jeep had been parked outside for at least two hours.

When Brandon pulled into his driveway and had been allegedly shot at, the neighbor heard a loud noise.

It’s important to note, Brandon believes he saw a silencer on the rifle.

The neighbor remembers seeing the Jeep speed off down the street after the shooting.

In this document I’ve shared before, a GPS watch given to Brandon’s son is mentioned. Brandon just moved in a few days prior and says no one knew his address.

The shooting is still being investigated by GPD, but just wanted to share the nuggets we found by going to the scene where it unfolded.

NOTE: Security video was hard to find. Majority of homes didn’t have cameras. Many Arizona residents carry firearms to defend their property.

By: Adam Herbets
Posted at 11:09 PM, May 24, 2020
and last updated 7:33 PM, May 25, 2020

It has now been eight months since the disappearance of two missing children from Rexburg, Idaho.

[...]

Instead of focusing on the criminal case against the kids' mother, loved ones said they wanted to spend the day celebrating JJ's birthday, leaving him messages that they hope and pray he will be able to see.

[...]

Melani Pawlowski, who is JJ's cousin and Lori Daybell's niece, released a statement to FOX 13 through her attorneys.

"On this special day, we miss JJ and pray that JJ and Tylee are both safe and well."

Pawlowski has denied all accusations that she knows where the kids are. She has also defended Lori Daybell's character.

Her ex-husband, Brandon Boudreaux, wrote a poem for JJ, pledging to continue searching for JJ and to continue demanding justice.

Read more: Joshua 'JJ' Vallow turns 8 years old; He and sister Tylee Ryan now missing for 8 months

Police serving search warrant at Chad Daybell’s home

June 9, 2020

[...]

Numerous roads around the home are closed and drivers are being re-routed. The media is being asked to remain in a staging area. Nobody has been taken into custody and police will be on the scene for hours.

Police serving search warrant at Chad Daybell's home | East Idaho News

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

NEW: Rexburg Police, FBI & Fremont County serve search warrant at Chad Daybell’s home in Salem, ID in relation to case of Lori Vallow’s missing kids JJ and Tylee. #fox10phoenix
11:20 AM · Jun 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
1h
Replying to
@jlumfox10
The last time FBI and police searched Daybell’s home was on 1/3/20. We are still waiting for the autopsy report on his first wife Tammy Daybell who died on 10/19/19. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
58m
@FBISaltLakeCity
tells me Evidence Support Team is helping with the search. About 20 people from FBI including agents and support staff. Here’s view from
@EastIDNews
chopper. There are three blue tarps on the ground behind Daybell’s home. #fox10phoenix

Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
11m
UPDATE: His car is now getting towed.

Show this thread

Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
12m
#UPDATE:I confirmed Chad Daybell’s car was stopped by law enforcement. Officers are unable to tell me where or if he was taken by them. Chad is not at the scene.

Show this thread
Jilliana Colina Retweeted

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
1h
@Jilliana_Colina
is at the scene right now and all press is pushed back. Someone who lives in the area told me there are a lot of people in the field behind the barn east of the house. #azfamily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75