Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who understands the charges completely give a break down of exactly what each one means? Some seem straight forward, but I feel like there is some info there I may be missing because I don't speak legalese.

Yay for the 5 million dollar bond. I doubt chad can come up with it! She arranged murder for 20% of that! If anyone else is able to, I’m thinking they’d also be able to come up with where the kids are. Moo

Aah, I can't stand it, I hope the kids are found... Did the FBI perform the arrest or did Hawaiian police?

Yay for the 5 million dollar bond. I doubt chad can come up with it! She arranged murder for 20% of that! If anyone else is able to, I’m thinking they’d also be able to come up with where the kids are. Moo

Aah, I can't stand it, I hope the kids are found... Did the FBI perform the arrest or did Hawaiian police? the

Aah, I can't stand it, I hope the kids are found... Did the FBI perform the arrest or did Hawaiian police?

She has been getting away with things for so long, she probably just thought she could keep bee-bopping along happily skipping to her own beat. She even got away with crap long ago when she rushed Tylee off to Hawaii to keep her away from her dad. She is the most narcissistic person with zero conscience! She needs to stay in jail!

Yes but they need to take it away from the storage unit because there is location data stored with each text message and other uses and if LE were to look into this and investigate further with a view to being made to believe that Tylee was/is alive and using said phone at that time point, then it cannot all be done whilst the phone is in the storage unit.
The only thing I have about this theory is that, if the purpose is to hide Tylee's phone in storage, then I'm not quite sure the times fit closely enough. If that was the intent, then it would make sense for the use of the phone to occur from the storage unit, never removing it... or perhaps taking it elsewhere to use it, then taking it right back. But the dates, if I'm understanding your annotated timeline right, are sometimes a few days apart. That would leave an awful lot of time where they're still in physical possession of the phone. (Of course, then there is the issue of keeping the phone charged so it can be used...)

But to add on to your thought - I wonder if the phone might have been left there when they were out of town? But then why take it to Hawaii later?

I'd also be really interested in knowing if there was some point at which service to the phone was disconnected (which seems reasonable) and thus the phone could only then be used on wifi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop