Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Chad one potential angle for cooperation? I do wonder if that is why he has been left free range
They may be hoping he runs scared to someone, checks on something? They say one dead giveaway of a perpetrator is they will mindlessly keep touching their pocket to check the drugs, the gun, whatever is still there.
I don't think so. Children were not his, so he didn't abandoned them. Not sure what they could actually charge him with at this point.
Hopefully soon it will be premeditated murder!

My guess would be hundreds, if not thousands.

They aren't all hot enough to kill, or acidic enough to dissolve remains, though.

Right. While I haven't been to any, I'm positive they exist and can even guess where they would be to some degree (basically close to the areas where the high traffic ones are, but down whatever trail there is that is nearby and not as easily accessible). I think the bigger problem would be knowing which ones would do the intended job (which were acidic enough).

As far as that goes, the idea of hot potting might have been floated to Tylee and she jumped in (if the signage wasn't clear or she could be convinced that it wasn't as bad as the signs said). For that matter, Lori could say it was an accident, but she knew no one would believe her, so they didn't report it.

It's unlikely to me that the kids are in hiding since they have a mother who has made ZERO attempt to fund them, or contact them. A teen with a license and who knows social media as well as Tylee isn't going to stop talking to everyone she knows, or stop fighting for her freedom. You'd have to lock that stubborn spirited girl down in chains to keep her from leaving or making contact with someone.

It's much more likely to me that the kids are gone. Chad and Lori are behaving and acting to others like they have no intentions of having minor aged kids in their life now or later. Chad lied to his own parents and to Tammy's sister about Lori having no kids that aren't already adults. If the kids someday showed back up that would be awkward to explain. I would imagine they plan on the kids not being part of their lives anymore at all because everything indicates that and nothing indicates they have plans to include kids ever again. I think the kids are gone :( And I think we may or may not find remains... I hate to have to say that. As a mother myself, it makes me sick... but that's what I believe at this point.
100% AGREE with everything in this post.
I am glad the judge denied lowering of the bail.
I do believe she is a flight risk and would run as soon as she was free.
I do fear there is a contingency plan though made up by them in case of an arrest of either or both of them, but I trust LE still has an eye on CD.

I think the devices and debit card were to be able to use to keep as if the kids themselves were using them but LVD was the one pretending to be them. The birth certificates really throw me what would be the reasoning to carry those around? I’ve been thinking endlessly on that and can’t come up with anything. You need them to enroll in school, to get an ID, possibly to fly if you don’t have ID for a child....

For moving the accounts where the children's social security payments were deposited....to a Hawaiian bank?

I agree

As I keep saying, there is not one single piece of evidence that the kids are in hiding. Personally I think LV has to claim this, before we entertain it.
She hasn't claimed to have killed the kids either, yet here we are entertaining that possibility.

I think it's fair to assume everyone wants the kids to be found alive. As such I'm perfectly fine with trying to come up with ideas and scenarios that explore this thought - no matter how far-fetched it may appear.

The thought of her being live is so horrifically inhumane! I have to believe that they would do this differently- shoot/poison then later dispose remains. Just typing this out makes me ill.
Right. While I haven't been to any, I'm positive they exist and can even guess where they would be to some degree (basically close to the areas where the high traffic ones are, but down whatever trail there is that is nearby and not as easily accessible). I think the bigger problem would be knowing which ones would do the intended job (which were acidic enough).

As far as that goes, the idea of hot potting might have been floated to Tylee and she jumped in (if the signage wasn't clear or she could be convinced that it wasn't as bad as the signs said). For that matter, Lori could say it was an accident, but she knew no one would believe her, so they didn't report it.

He changed it from Lori to Kay, his sister and JJ's bio grandmother, presumably because he expected Kay to be caring for JJ if he were to die.
I assumed it was bc he was scared of Lori at that point she’d threatened him and tossed him and JJ away like trash. LVD said that they were never reconciling and I think for her that’s true. She went back to him with her plan very premeditated. But CV told everyone even court documents about her threats and said she wasn’t mentally stable and if he died it would be bc of her. He wasn’t wrong. He didn’t trust her.

Sadly, I remember reading that Lori confidently stated that the kids would never be found. Is she so confident because there is nothing left to find? Also, I keep thinking about the dreaded baseball bat. One hit could knock Tylee unconscious and then put her in the hot spring. No screaming, no cleanup and no body. This makes me sick typing this out. I think Lori would justify it as eliminating a zombie, dark level 3 spirit or whatever she calls someone she wants to get rid of- I think she and Chad are much eviler than anyone has imagined.

I read this today & thought- I wonder if his late afternoon bank run yesterday would have his parents wiring him money. I’m not sure what to make of this though;

KSL TV also spoke to Chad Daybell’s parents. They said they did not want to comment about the case but said they are watching it very closely and have talked to their son since Lori Vallow’s arrest.

They would only say their son is going to be OK.
Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments

They may be hoping he runs scared to someone, checks on something? They say one dead giveaway of a perpetrator is they will mindlessly keep touching their pocket to check the drugs, the gun, whatever is still there.

Hopefully soon it will be premeditated murder!

What does the in waiting part mean like what are they literally doing what does it entail ? So the women are divorcing husbands bc the women are chosen not the men in every example we’ve heard.....that’s odd to me.

but please explain what the chosen (waiting ) are doing in the meantime . Like after they divorced and left . Where did they go exactly and what are they doing?

Shooting first is quite likely. Although there's nothing problematic about a hot pool at 100C or hotter. One brief scream and it's over.
Actually I've done a lot of horrifying reading on this, and it typically takes a few minutes. Some people are even able to pull themselves out of the pool before they die.

MOO

She hasn't claimed to have killed the kids either, yet here we are entertaining that possibility.

Because significant circumstantial evidence points in that direction.

There remains zero evidence they have been hidden - people only come up with that theory because of the cult angle. But it is not claimed by the accused.

Personally I will wait for the accused to claim this defence, before I will entertain it.

There is just as much evidence they were abducted.

Rexburg to Yellowstone is 83 miles, both ways: 166 miles. Half a tank easily, plus driving around the park to wherever. There's a highway cam on US 20 if they went that way.
Depending on what kind of vehicle IMO. Jeeps aren't known to get great gas mileage

Kay and Larry got him right from the hospital. Charles asked to adopt JJ, because he loved children and that was going to be his and Lori's child together. I am not sure if Charles knew yet that JJ was special needs, because most autism cases are diagnosed later than 9-10 months. But considering drug issues with both biological parents, some special needs might have been expected from the start.
Just a question for clarity... I believe I had read that Charles was JJ's great uncle, so I have assumed that Kay and Larry were actually great-grandparents, even though we just refer to them more simply as grandparents.?? Not that critical..but if someone knows exactly, I would appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member