Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AlC or someone went up to Yellowstone before the 8th to case out a perfect spot or off road trail. I suppose LE can check that out with phone records. Do they have the phone records for AlC too?

Good point! AC and LV were not from that area... I think that they would be less comfortable disposing of a body there then say Chad. UNLESS they had read up on the stories of bodies going missing from that area.... effects of the sulfur springs iirc or something of that nature. Or had studied up on the location prior to.

We know JJ at least made it safely back from that trip.... God I hope he didn't see anything happening to Tylee!!! Horrible enough for him losing his very important Doggie... I just can't imagine how it was for him when Tylee disappeared too.:(

Good info, thank you! I’m sure you have it, but here is the FBI website to upload photos. FBI — Seeking Information on Missing Children - Rexburg, Idaho
Please send the FBI your photos: FBI — Seeking Information on Missing Children - Rexburg, Idaho

Even if you don't think you captured any photos of Tylee, JJ, Lori and Alex or their vehicle. There may be other clues that the FBI can look for by comparing your photos with other tourists' photos submitted to them. For example, suppose you took a photo on Sept 7th at a certain location and someone else took a photo at the exact same location late in the day on Sept 8th? If the ground is disturbed or something in the environment is altered slightly in the second person's photo they might not know that without having yours from the day before to compare. The FBI also likely knows some geo-data (specific coordinates) for Lori's icloud photos and some locations for where their phones traveled in the park. They can probably narrow down which of your photos they want to look at for clues or determine if none of your photos are near the areas that Tylee, JJ, Lori and Alex visited. They haven't released very much info to us on specific locations in the park nor how long they stayed. Your photos could be really helpful to the investigation.

MOO

I am in the process of getting all the photos together at this time. I just saw this on the news today. We just ran across a photo of a young boy wearing a green/tri-colored jacket standing behind me, but I am sure it is NOT JV, but will still send it as well. My heart stopped for a moment, then I found a picture of a Ford Truck, which only showed the grill and “Texas” license plate, couldn’t see the color of it, again, heart stopping for a second. It might take me a while, but I will get the photos to the FBI.

Today was an emotional day. Not because of Lori being extradited. I really couldn't care less about her transportation arrangements nor her new accommodations (other than the fact she is safely contained there). What really got to me today? 2 photos: Grandma sitting on the curb and Tylee & JJ in Yellowstone.

jj-tylee-vallow-yellowstone-ap-jef-200305_hpEmbed_3x4_608.jpg

New photos show missing Idaho kids in Yellowstone before disappearance

ESYiH-YUEAAl3jq

Kim Powell on Twitter

#WhereAreTheChildren?

As Nate Eaton said, "JJ and Tylee deserve your answers, Lori."
WATCH: Lori Vallow Daybell arrives in Rexburg and refuses to answer our questions | East Idaho News

MOO.

Vinelink who didn't notify me. fyi

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite

Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Jun 26, 1973
Aliases LORI DAYBELL
ID Number174174
Custody Status Date Mar 05, 2020 08:54 PM MST
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Madison County Detention Center
Book Date Mar 05, 2020 04:42 PM MST

(208) 372-5002
Rexburg,

VINELink

Today was an emotional day. Not because of Lori being extradited. I really couldn't care less about her transportation arrangements nor her new accommodations (other than the fact she is safely contained there). What really got to me today? 2 photos: Grandma sitting on the curb and Tylee & JJ in Yellowstone.

jj-tylee-vallow-yellowstone-ap-jef-200305_hpEmbed_3x4_608.jpg

New photos show missing Idaho kids in Yellowstone before disappearance

ESYiH-YUEAAl3jq

Kim Powell on Twitter

#WhereAreTheChildren?

As Nate Eaton said, "JJ and Tylee deserve your answers, Lori."
WATCH: Lori Vallow Daybell arrives in Rexburg and refuses to answer our questions | East Idaho News

MOO.

Totally agree! I had wanted to see that final image for such a long time... Just purely for sleuthing, but after seeing it.... idk, it's heartbreaking! I'll bet it was extremely difficult for the entire family who has been missing these kids for so very long! My god, they must feel powerless!

I am in the process of getting all the photos together at this time. I just saw this on the news today. We just ran across a photo of a young boy wearing a green/tri-colored jacket standing behind me, but I am sure it is NOT JV, but will still send it as well. My heart stopped for a moment, then I found a picture of a Ford Truck, which only showed the grill and “Texas” license plate, couldn’t see the color of it, again, heart stopping for a second. It might take me a while, but I will get the photos to the FBI.

Thank you! If you want to catch up on the case, read the timeline in the media thread. It's super long, but will tell you everything that has happened up until last week. It starts on this page: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Or here's a shorter, interactive, timeline showing how everyone is related and just the major events: The major players and timeline in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan | East Idaho News

To say this is a complicated case is the understatement of the century.

MOO.

A few things that I recall of importance, we had no cell service whatsoever, no GPS or any means of communication via cell during our drive through Yellowstone.
An important thing to note is that even without cell signal and seemingly not having GPS, your phone can still see the satellites for GPS and store that info and upload it to location services for Apple and Google at a later time. Mapping with GPS would require a cell signal except in cases where you download the offline map data first.

Sometimes I see something cool from an airplane and I will pull out my GPS calibration tool to get my exact altitude and long/lat so I can look at Google Maps after I land. Last year I downloaded all of my saved data with Google and uploaded my location data to a map application that showed my exact locations for the last 10 years. Because of GPS, I showed exact flight patterns for some of my trips around the US and the world.

Hopefully they can extract some of that data with a subpoena.

An important thing to note is that even without cell signal and seemingly not having GPS, your phone can still see the satellites for GPS and store that info and upload it to location services for Apple and Google at a later time. Mapping with GPS would require a cell signal except in cases where you download the offline map data first.

Sometimes I see something cool from an airplane and I will pull out my GPS calibration tool to get my exact altitude and long/lat so I can look at Google Maps after I land. Last year I downloaded all of my saved data with Google and uploaded my location data to a map application that showed my exact locations for the last 10 years. Because of GPS, I showed exact flight patterns for some of my trips around the US and the world.

Hopefully they can extract some of that data with a subpoena.

We figured out if we left my cell on CarPlay with google maps while driving, the navigation would still work, but if I tried to use my cell to video or photograph, we could no longer use google maps, due to loss of satellite, I’m assuming, and had to resort to paper map, (which I’m terrible with). Therefore we used my SO’s cell to video/take photos and he’s working in Alaska currently!!! So I’m going to have him upload them for me, so that I can get them to the FBI. Then there’s the million other photos sitting on an SD card that I will need to upload. We haven’t even looked at those photos since we were there.

Vinelink who didn't notify me. fyi

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite

Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Jun 26, 1973
Aliases LORI DAYBELL
ID Number174174
Custody Status Date Mar 05, 2020 08:54 PM MST
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Madison County Detention Center
Book Date Mar 05, 2020 04:42 PM MST

(208) 372-5002
Rexburg,

VINELink

I have a question about this. So it shows she was booked in at 4:42pm. But above that it says “Custody Status Date Mar 05, 2020 08:54 PM MST”. What happened at 8:54pm? Is that when they entered the data or was there some sort of status hearing at that time? I know she’s not suppose to be in court until tomorrow so that just stood out to me.

I have a question about this. So it shows she was booked in at 4:42pm. But above that it says “Custody Status Date Mar 05, 2020 08:54 PM MST”. What happened at 8:54pm? Is that when they entered the data or was there some sort of status hearing at that time? I know she’s not suppose to be in court until tomorrow so that just stood out to me.
That is either the time VINELINK last received a status on Lori or it was the time that Idaho added Lori to the system. Often times status updates are delayed on VINELINK (or even county jail rosters) for officer and prisoner safety.

Finally got a moment to put some words down.

Something I noticed that was absent from the arrest warrant was anything reference internet searches. Any detective investigating missing children is going to subpoena cell phone providers, internet providers, to get search information and phone call history. We've seen it in many cases. However, we didn't see that here. I have no doubt that it has been done (or is in the works), but I don't think they used it for the warrant because firstly, they didn't want to tip their hand, and they had enough to get a warrant without it.

Now, I believe this also applies to Chad. There is no doubt an investigation going on Tammy's death, and I imagine they have done the same search on his internet activity and phone call activity. Wiping a device doesn't wipe the history at the service provider, fortunately. This group seems to think it is untouchable, and thus didn't attempt to really cover their tracks very much, if at all.

There was brief mention of financial investigations, but it seemed brief, but enough to know there isn't outgoing support. But, they can look back for some time and aggregate the data to look for patterns or other things that stand out. Due to banking rules, certain transactions will require a SAR, or suspicious activity report, to be filed by the financial institution. There's always a record!

Considering the data trail our major players here have left, I don't think the search results would shock anybody. Also, the FBI mobile command didn't park in Rexburg for no reason.

To echo some thoughts I've read recently - the lack of a sense of urgency, at least to us citizen sleuths. In my opinion, it is because they know the children are no longer living and they know where the people responsible for it currently sit.
BBM

Thank you for sharing what you know about LE having access, or having the ability to access, phone info and web search history, and banking info. I agree there seemingly has been a lack of urgency (and I know there isn't any reason to believe the kids are alive based on what evidence we have), yet I still hope they are alive somehow. It is just so sad to think of them gone.

With what phone info they have, or could have, they may be able to retrace the family's steps in Yellowstone. I've been hoping that's the case, especially after I saw that last picture of Tylee (posted here, either early in this thread or in thread#24). I'm remembering they found that picture by searching cloud data related to a phone account, so they may not have the physical phone with that picture. (We do know they have TR's phone having removed it from Lori in HI. No idea of what phone or phones they have or don't have for AC and LD though.)

I wanted to share that, in order to retrace Chris Spotz's steps in the murder of Adea Shabani, I don't think the private investigator had the phone itself, just the google data for the phone. Cell phone pings aren't as accurate, but they can be used to verify the account data. Having listened to a podcast about that case, To Live and Die in LA, I know they said iPhones may offer more privacy than windows (Android) phones as far as location data, but not much more - depending on your phone settings, like when your iPhone has access to your location for certain apps. iPhone apps involving google, like google maps, will track you. For the most part, Google can trace everything - search history and your location - and even when you're out of service range, or when your phone is off.

So I hope they have what they need to retrace their path in Yellowstone. I hope the lack of urgency, even waiting for a thaw to search Yellowstone, could still mean there is a chance LE will be able to find Tylee's body. And that they are carefully collecting data before they come forward with any murder or conspiracy to murder charges.

p.s. Location data could also confirm Alex's location in relation to TD and BB's attempted shootings. Coincidentally, like Alex, Spotz committed suicide before LE could interview him about Adea.

This post is just me speculating, and based only on my opinions. Sorry for any typos or grammar errors. I'm sleepy.

https://www.investigationdiscovery....lphone-data-solved-the-murder-of-adea-shabani
Inside the ‘To Live and Die in LA’ investigation into Adea Shabani’s disappearance and death

I'm not an attorney, but I believe the rules of discovery only apply for current charges. Prosecution doesn't have to show their hand for future charges they are planning or charges that LE is still investigating. MOO.

For a refresher, Lori's current charges are:
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/23/2019
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/08/2019
Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers, I18-705, Misdemeanor, on 11/26/2019
Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime, I18-2001 {M}, Misdemeanor, on11/26/2019
Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order, 18-1801(4), on 1/30/2020
True. But if the state has exculpatory evidence and they dont produce it then it could come back to bite them.

Does anyone know why cell coverage in Yellowstone is minimal? In this day and age it could be very helpful for search and rescue if nothing else. I know there might be environmental concerns and the desire to keep Yellowstone in its natural glory but towers can be placed inconspicuously. The value for S&R alone would be worth having some coverage.

Last edited:
Can someone opine why LV would hire a divorce lawyer for her substantially more serious charges? Dumping Daybell soon? There are three lawyers hired, tho', so I guess she wanted one in each specialty. I have to go look at the others now to see if they're more appropriate to her situation.

Sure. Those reviews of Mr. Means say a lot about "family court" and "custody battle", so I bet that's where his expertise is supposed to come in.

However, I'm also fascinated with where Lori thinks she's going with this, because if she thinks she needs an attorney to fight for custody, she'd better provide the court with some living minors.

I know this is a long shot, but maybe she has that smug look on her face because the kids are alive and she can’t wait to show everyone they were wrong. But even if that’s true, there’s still 4 dead people. How is she gonna explain that? Hmmmmm???

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness