Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess that starting their own religion would put them too far out there which would be a bad business move and make it obvious how far out there the are to their prime set of potential new customers.

MOO

Especially seeing that a lot of people in the PTZ group, as per Adam's discovery of how many were eager to rat HS out on his message, didn't exactly seem to know heretofore that they were in a cult...

I wonder how much $$ the "2 years' worth of dues in our bank account" amounts to? Since the FBI would now know precisely what bank to pursue, saving them some research time, can they go after HS and PTZ's records there?

This is unrecognizable and in no way even remotely does it align with LDS doctrine. They are right to worry about excommunication. They have invented their own religion. I am LDS. I cannot even begin to describe how insane all of this sounds.

ETA: And yeah, “sent telepathically. “ What in the world?!?!?
BBM :p:D:p:D:rolleyes:

Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
4m

Shift supervisor tells us Vallow is in her own cell by herself. Again, no update on a bondsman taking the deal.
I think bond company, is considering big pay now, but what about their future business? Are they gonna lose business because bonded her out?? Just a thought.especially if something happens because she got out, but I'm sure someone will eventually do it.

I'm sure this has been brought up before but this saga is one of the most bizarre and convoluted criminal cases I've ever followed. What are the odds that LV and her current hubby met up and have the same bizarre (IMO) doomsday beliefs and BOTH are refusing to say where these children are? And with several jurisdictions involved in any other investigations into suspicious activities, it has to be a nightmare for investigators. I fear there will be too many legal loopholes to put cases together efficiently and these two will escape prosecution. And after watching LV's arrogance today in the courtroom, she is thumbing her nose at anyone and everyone. She will NOT like wearing an ankle monitor one bit. Maybe her cult buddies will figure out how to disable it. Laws mean nothing to her as long as she has her lipstick and eye shadow. JMO.

Why do they stay in a religion that they feel they are above?? Why not give up the farce and start their own. Especially when they are claiming that their leaders are using unrighteous dominion?

They seem terrified of losing their temple recommends. I think they receive special visions in there or something. Not positive about that, just the impression I have gleaned bouncing around. Moo jmo

This is unrecognizable and in no way even remotely does it align with LDS doctrine. They are right to worry about excommunication. They have invented their own religion. I am LDS. I cannot even begin to describe how insane all of this sounds.

ETA: And yeah, “sent telepathically. “ What in the world?!?!?

*ahem* Excuse me... I believe that should be "sent psionically". Not "telepathically". How shall we ever infiltrate their ranks, if we can't even get the lingo correct?! :p:D

Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
4m
Bondsman taking the bail money. Not one has accepted at this point.

Seemed like an odd statement but it was in response to a question of “whats the deal”. Chads floating offers but maybe no bites. Might have been premature to report she was making bail.

Something that might be implied here is Chad is either unwilling or unable to pay the customary 10%. Hmmmm

I was busy at work during the court hearing, but made the mistake of watching it later. I threw up in my mouth a little - several times.

She loved every single minute of it! She loved the attention. She loved having answers. She doesn’t care about anyone in that room. The prosecutor stood up for CV during the hearing today! He said how she - the evil witch - didn’t follow judge’s rulings many times in the past.

She was smug. She smirked and smiled and laughed and still didn’t answer the question. Where are the kids?!! Isn’t it amazing that her attorney can sit there and spout all of that crap instead of ending the “farce” by producing the kids?? They can’t produce the kids because she considered them dark and...

today was very emotional for me. It hurts to see someone so very narcissistic and wretched!!
I just sat here shaking my head in disbelief. This woman is disturbed!

Seemed like an odd statement but it was in response to a question of “whats the deal”. Chads floating offers but maybe no bites. Might have been premature to report she was making bail.
I wonder, is it confirmed they have the money? Or are they finding out all their assets are frozen? That would be karma for ya. Jmo

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Julie Rowe confirmed with
@fox13
that Chad Daybell told her he has lived multiple lives on other planets... and that one of his previous lives was as "James the Less" aka "James the Just."

Quote Tweet

2_3BJw-W_normal.jpg

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
· 3m
"Multiple mortal probations" is something believers say is different from reincarnation Julie Rowe, another author who was close to Chad Daybell, said she was excommunicated for preaching it She says the main difference is people are always reborn as a human of the same gender Adam Herbets on Twitter

Hmmm, Lori mentioned being married in a past life to "James the Just" as per CVs divorce paperwork!

Also, noticed Sosa's weird definitions for the difference between Wickedness and Sin.... I know he was likely refering to their local Church heads, but I suppose he could also use this to rationalize CDs behavior as well.

IIRC, Chad just recently was officially Excommunicated? What about Lori? I could see the Daybells at least taking this very hard, if true.

MOO.

Hmmm, Lori mentioned being married in a past life to "James the Just" as per CVs divorce paperwork!

Also, noticed Sosa's weird definitions for the difference between Wickedness and Sin.... I know he was likely refering to their local Church heads, but I suppose he could also use this to rationalize CDs behavior as well.

IIRC, Chad just recently was officially Excommunicated? What about Lori? I could see the Daybells at least taking this very hard, if true.

MOO.
Chad has not been excommunicated, but I hope he is in the future.

Something that might be implied here is Chad is either unwilling or unable to pay the customary 10%. Hmmmm
Does he need to provide cash for the 10%?

As a comparison, how fast did Fotis Dulos' GF bail him out?

It is interesting to me how the government has put a system in place to allow bail to be posted & inmates released in the middle of the night....I mean, think of all the government processes that have no functioning ability after 5pm. I’m surprised!

We don't know if Chad's kids have even met Lori. They have never spoken to the press. He apparently told his kids he was going to Hawaii for a "business trip". Then he told them he met Lori there and they got married. According to a friend:

A few weeks after Tammy died, a close friend of the Daybell children tells EastIdahoNews.com she had a conversation with one of their sons. She asked that we not use her name but provided verification that the conversation occurred.

“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”

The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.

“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

Oops, sorry I should have made my post more clear... I knew that already about Chads kids. That same article struck me b/c of the "bad things" comment... but thats another matter.

What I meant was, I wonder what the relationship of those two men sitting behind Lori was to her, because if they were not Chads kids, and sitting in the second row usually reserved for close friends and family who were they. Just curious, b/c their reactions were so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState