Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good summary here (but the Timeline by the amazing @Gardener1850 at the beginning of each thread is even better!)
Daily Mail: Lori Vallow bought wedding ring from Amazon days before husband-to-be Chad Daybell's first wife died.
Lori Vallow bought wedding ring from Amazon days before husband-to-be Chad Daybell's first wife died | Daily Mail Online

"The ring order came the same day that Lori and a man believed to be Chad were seen visiting her unit at the Self Storage Plus in Rexburg.

Surveillance video showed the pair dropping off a tire and a rear car seat that afternoon.

It was also the same day that one of Lori's relatives, Brandon Boudreaux, was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Arizona"
Notably, AxC AND someone else in the vehicle when BB narrowly escaped murder. Who else? The vehicle used was purchased by CV for TR. And the video, likely links the seat and tire to that vehicle. This means they(AxC, other persons in vehicle,LVD, CD) all were in on it together. Buttslap and ring, clues of many that CD and LVD were involved and "together" making plans before TD's death. Its becoming increasingly curious why CD has not yet been arrested. He can easily be charged with a range of criminal activity while investigations continue. They must want him loose.

I hope I am not going down a rabbit hole, but this is from the Wikipedia Malachite entry:

In ancient Egypt the colour green (wadj) was associated with death and the power of resurrection as well as new life and fertility. Ancient Egyptians believed that the afterlife contained an eternal paradise, referred to as the "Field of Malachite", which resembled their lives but with no pain or suffering.

Malachite - Wikipedia

The Toxicology report for AxC will help, when we get to see it. But I think you have a point with the feces being all over the floor. I think that may point to poison over drugs. Opiates for example, tend to have the opposite effect. Drugs that would lower his bp, sedate, cause coma would have probably made getting up impossible. My gut says he did himself in. And if not, seems it would be difficult to prove otherwise unless ZP can be connected to other deaths and crimes.
Are there any common drugs that cause bowels to purge, don't fully incapacitate, then kill? Perhaps it was a cocktail of drugs and poison.

Good point @VeryVeritas. Looks like the autopsies would be able to detect copper sulfate

https://www.researchgate.net/public...oisoning-case_report_and_review_of_literature

I hope I am not going down a rabbit hole, but this is from the Wikipedia Malachite entry:

In ancient Egypt the colour green (wadj) was associated with death and the power of resurrection as well as new life and fertility. Ancient Egyptians believed that the afterlife contained an eternal paradise, referred to as the "Field of Malachite", which resembled their lives but with no pain or suffering.

Malachite - Wikipedia

O my, this fits with everything we know about their ideas

This is really interesting IMO
Ricin was mentioned back in the thread and I am interested in hearing what @TexieLouWho21 knows about other minerals that are associated with "healing" (like malachite the protective stone) unless one ingests them, at which point they become a poison.
The only stones I have worked with in depth is Turquoise and Malachite. (Other than the faceted stones) These two stones are soft and easy to work with.You have to be careful with Turquoise also. It contains silica. I always used masks when working with both Turquoise and Malachite. Your work area must be well ventilated. Also when using Rhodium plate with white gold. Those fumes are toxic also. Gemstone Toxicity Table - International Gem Society - IGS
You can Google the Gemstone toxicity table. It list a helpful guide. It is easy to use and understand. Malachite is easily accessible. There are a few more that are easy to locate. Especially in Arizona and New Mexico. There are so many lapidary shops with all the artist there.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
JUST IN: Attorney for Melani Pawlowski responds to Brandon Boudreaux’s court filing. “Melani has never been part of a cult. She may understand some of the extremist beliefs her aunt Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell but that does not mean that she has adopted those beliefs as her own.”

ET_2c3VU8AAs2xU

ET_2c3WUEAEROMH
He says she didnt move in the middle of the night. 10:30 p.m. when the moon was up on Halloween. So with a 13 hour drive after that it is not middle of the night then? He is also calling the attempt on BB an alleged attack despite the evidence of the surveillance and the bullet hole ( and presumably a bullet too ?) Is he lining up Chad and Lori for this?
Also, why did she not turn up for the exchange of the younger children on the 2nd Oct or turn up to contest the custody at the hearing? I will need to look what the date of that was.

ETA from the timeline -

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children; (Court records; Arizona Republic). Family Court Case Information - Case History

Last edited:
Am I understanding this correctly? Melani's attorney just admitted to the public that the letter Natalie found on Ian's computer was in fact written by Ian and also revealed to us that it was his statement to the police? He also sort of threw Lori and Chad under the bus by admitting they have those extreme beliefs as outlined in the document Ian wrote. o_O:confused:

ETA: MOO
Yep and he confirms M did leave in the middle of the night.

And the filing states
"Law enforcement should be investigating Brandon Boudreaux and Ian's ex-wife Natalie for illegally obtaining Ian's confidential summary"
MOO this is a reference to Natalie finding IP summary on the computer he gave her and then sharing it with BB
How did she come by it illegally if he gave her the computer it was on? M's attorney is way off.

RSBM
This is especially concerning since at one point she lied and said Tylee ran away and took JJ with her
I don't doubt you Gardener, I know how meticulous you are with recording everything, but I don't think I ever saw this before. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction to where this came from, please?

Where was MBP on the day of BB attempted murder? Where was she the day AxC died? So many questions! What does IP bring to the table? MOO It seems to me they want people in this little crew for a reason. That they need them for a reason. So what does IP do? How would he benefit this crew of crazy?
IMO I think IP came on the scene sometime after M was arrested mid November for trespassing on her in-laws Utah home looking to take her kids back. Chad and Lori came back from Hawaii then and M was married before the end of November and C & L returned to Hawaii.

Last edited:
I don't doubt you Gardener, I know how meticulous you are with recording everything, but I don't think I ever saw this before. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction to where this came from, please?
I too remember reading that Lori told police that Tylee had run away with JJ (their third lie on the subject: first JJ was said to have been with grandma and then with Melanie Gibb), so I checked. It was Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries that made the claim, which is strange, considering that it was Rexburg PD that had been in contact with Chad and Lori.

@Gardener1850's post from Jan 17:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Last edited:
I too remember reading that Lori told police that Tylee had run away with JJ (their third lie on the subject: first JJ was said to have been with grandma and then with Melanie Gibb), so I checked. It was Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries that made the claim, which is strange, considering that it was Rexburg PD that had been in contact with Chad and Lori.

@Gardener1850's post from Jan 17:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8
Thank you indicolite. Wow. Problem for her is how she can backtrack from her many lies, and have anyone believe anything she says. It's just so obvious she was trying to wriggle out of lie after lie after lie before she could get on a plane out of there.

Was it illegal for NP to share what she found in IPs computer? I would think not since it was freely given to her. Did he really want her to find it so he didn't have to disclose it himself, passive aggressive? Did LE take possession of the computer? Jmo, thanks

Exactly. Alex was driving Melani around looking for her and BB's children before she moved to ID, then he was with her again when she went to Brandon's parents house in Utah and Alex bailed her out of jail in Utah too. If Melani believed Alex may have harmed JJ and Tylee and if she had also been told that 2 of her own children were already dead/possessed by zombies (meaning those 2 children needed to die to be freed from the zombie/go towards the light according to Alex/Lori/Chad's beliefs), WHY would she be OK with her uncle Alex accompanying her to try to go get her own children? Any sane person who understood that their uncle condones murdering children if they believe the children have "gone dark" or become "zombies" would try to keep their uncle far away from their own children. If she didn't believe those extreme religious beliefs, then why was she OK with Alex being around? Why would she move into an apt complex where her aunt Lori and uncle Alex lived? Her own lawyer has supplied us with the answers. She didn't "judge" Lori/Chad/Alex even though she thought they had possibly murdered children and tried to murder BB. That lack of judgement on her part should lead to her never getting to see her own children again unsupervised. Bravo to Melani's attorneys-- they just lost their client's child custody case for her. MOO.

ETA: Here's Justin's post that includes info about Alex driving Melani around in Utah: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

ONLY, ONLY, ONLY, to play devils advocate: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". (Quoting Machiavelli.) If that's what she was doing by sticking tight to Alex, MBP may be smarter than we think. And, maybe she was the shooter and missed on purpose.

I, in NO WAY think this and think you are right Gardener. The counter to what I just said is that she could have called the police and shouldn't have done it on her own.

1.Yes 10/2 BB was shot at
2. I dont think it was an email but it was Ians computer that the information allegedly came from after he gave it to his ex-wife. She found it.

There was a reference in the last few pages that the Amazon Order was found on someone's computer. That is what i was referring to, not Ian's dissertation.

The only stones I have worked with in depth is Turquoise and Malachite. (Other than the faceted stones) These two stones are soft and easy to work with.You have to be careful with Turquoise also. It contains silica. I always used masks when working with both Turquoise and Malachite. Your work area must be well ventilated. Also when using Rhodium plate with white gold. Those fumes are toxic also. Gemstone Toxicity Table - International Gem Society - IGS
You can Google the Gemstone toxicity table. It list a helpful guide. It is easy to use and understand. Malachite is easily accessible. There are a few more that are easy to locate. Especially in Arizona and New Mexico. There are so many lapidary shops with all the artist there.

This stone thing is huge out there. I know there is a shop in Scottsdale and other places with healing stones and all that cro*p.

I know and respect the prohibition against quoting social media in this forum, so I will summarize. I have a friend who is obsessed with signs of the second coming. She posts incessantly on Facebook about earthquakes, disease, and locusts. Yesterday, when she posted an article about a plague of locusts in Africa, a friend of hers wrote "YES!"
Sorry for OT, but few days ago there was a nice article on CNN regarding this - it was interesting to read - LINK

Copper Sulfate
"There have been reports of human suicide resulting from the ingestion of gram quantities of this material"
Malachite poisoning?
"After a couple of hours I also noticed that I was becoming short of breath, rather 'chesty', coughing and my nose was running. .. I have since checked the Internet and found that there has been other cases of Malachite or Copper sulphate poisoning"
I've googled a little as well, it's interesting, that malachite is also used as parasiticide . If I remember correctly, AxC's job was related to toxic materials?.. Just speculating
ETA: And it's toxicity increases with addition of water

How did she come by it illegally if he gave her the computer it was on? M's attorney is way off.

I can't go back right now to look at the exact language of the (airqote)"press release" right now, but let's just take a look at my own press release as follows:

"Owutatangledweb stated that Attorney Smith, or whatever his name is, said something to the effect that BB had given this document to LE and that he had prepared it for his attorney".

Owutatangledweb further states "Owutatangled web got the impression that perhaps he was trying to say that this was a privileged attorney-client document, and hence was illegally obtained".

Owutatangledweb further opined "NOT true, he waived that privilege when he stupidly, serendipitously, or intentionally gave the computer to someone else."

END OF PRESS RELEASE.
OWUTATANGLEDWEB, PRESS OFFICER.

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

I say our new facts coming to light beat Lori's new facts. Jmo

Was it illegal for NP to share what she found in IPs computer? I would think not since it was freely given to her. Did he really want her to find it so he didn't have to disclose it himself, passive aggressive? Did LE take possession of the computer? Jmo, thanks
I would think that because he gave it to her and it was in her home, it was hers to look at. MOO He also obviously used a password she knew or had no password. His bad. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches