Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't even a cowboy bandanna...it was a camouflage patterned bandanna. Too bad it didn't make him invisible.

I feel like some of my brain cells died today and I want them back. Can you imagine how the prosecution feels....we have to put on a trial with that moron defending her?

Lori was wearing a bullet proof vest...so probably not pregnant.

I wonder, how many of these great ideas and statements from MM were actually suggested by Lori and Chad? Are they the lawyers behind the lawyer? Chad can meet MM in the law office and let your imagination go from there. MM should be really careful with so many suspicious deaths lurking in the background.

Thanks to those that watched the entire proceedings, kept us all updated and explained the proceedings.

After her bail was finally denied change at all I was exhausted and took a short nap. Her attorney is either in over his head or trying to get thrown off the case. I haven’t read anything since the exact moment the judge explained she was having to stay. But I have a question when MM mentioned her having “possible”access To electronics I was screaming literally bc there’s no way she should have a personal phone or computer so what else could he mean(mean lol) .

also I know the reality’s of this case as the body count goes up but until the end of times happens (their date ) I have hope Tylee and JJ are alive and bc of Chad and his theories she won’t give them up. She thinks she’s a God and sees herself like Jesus being persecuted and being innocent . I keep that hope bc she didn’t hurt her other children, her she seemed to love Tylee . With everything in the world happening it probably seems to Lori that chads “prophecy “ is right. The pandemic and add any and all other things like the earth quakes. I think she yes she gets satisfaction from JJs grandparents bc the money she didn’t get and them not knowing where he is. So she is delighted in that. But until that end of day date comes I’m not giving up that hope inside me that says they could be alive .

it’s the same with all of these cases we always know the most likely outcome but until we hear it officially sometimes without even realizing it we hold out hope in our hearts . I’m holding out hope . Prepare for the worst hope for the best.

LVD thought process is a strange one and maybe that’s another reason why I’m leaning into this hope more. She wants to be the martyr.

where are the chosen? When the end of days date comes and goes what then for them? Who are the chosen that Chad handpicked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState