Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Morgan Loew (CBS)s FB
"Will air Phoenix tonight and tomorrow. They’ll air on 3TV at 8, 9 and 10 on ch3 and 10 on ch5. But I will also be posting clips and the finished stories on my Facebook pages - Morgan Loew and MorganLoewcbs5. Finally, and perhaps the best part for people who are really interested in this story, we will post the entire interview with Janis and Summer tonight and with Melani and Ian tomorrow. Those will be on our website and I will provide a link on my FB page as soon as they’re posted."

Thank you!!! Worked perfectly! I finally got to see what everyone else watched!. I'm curious if when Morgan mentioned niece and nephew if he meant Melani and Ian (I wouldn't call him a nephew, but that's just me), or did they mean SS and JS's son, which would be Lori's nephew. And who were the one or two other family members in attendance? Inquiring minds want to know...especially me.
MOO

I guess you'd be surprised the number of cases that Websleuther's have solved or contributed to greatly. But, I won't presume we are all here for the same reasons. I don't want to come across rudely, just another opinion.
I believe (JMO) that is why some of us voice some of the unusual (sometimes crazy:p) things that come to our minds. Many minds come together and at times we collectively have come up with some great ideas. I could only hope that LE or some powers that be are here! Our ideas with their knowledge could probably be mind blowing. ( I say “we” because I would like to think I’ve come up with one fairly good idea!) :rolleyes:

Thank you!!! Worked perfectly! I finally got to see what everyone else watched!. I'm curious if when Morgan mentioned niece and nephew if he meant Melani and Ian (I wouldn't call him a nephew, but that's just me), or did they mean SS and JS's son, which would be Lori's nephew. And who were the one or two other family members in attendance? Inquiring minds want to know...especially me.
MOO

I believe Ian.

From Morgan Loew (CBS)s FB
"Will air Phoenix tonight and tomorrow. They’ll air on 3TV at 8, 9 and 10 on ch3 and 10 on ch5. But I will also be posting clips and the finished stories on my Facebook pages - Morgan Loew and MorganLoewcbs5. Finally, and perhaps the best part for people who are really interested in this story, we will post the entire interview with Janis and Summer tonight and with Melani and Ian tomorrow. Those will be on our website and I will provide a link on my FB page as soon as they’re posted."

Here's the teaser he posted for tonight....

Here is a significant clip from our interview with Lori Vallow's mother and sister.

In this exchange, I ask about the shooting death of Charles Vallow by Lori's brother, Alex Cox, last July. Alex claimed it was self-defense, but Charles had a $1-million life insurance policy.

Chandler police are now looking at this as a potential murder case, with possible conspiracy charges against Lori.

But in this exchange, Lori's sister, Summer Shiflet, says it was her idea for Alex to be at the house that morning, not Lori's. Summer says she was worried that Charles was looking for trouble.

How can you have a conspiracy case when the crime or incident occurred without prior planning? This is a potential problem for any prosecution against Lori for Charles Vallow's death.

Dropbox and Google Drive are other places you can dump files and link here. Check with Mod though. That’s copyrighted media so might not be able to share it outside of the source location.

You can also list witnesses that you have no intention on calling. You can also depo them with no intention of calling. My lawyers have listed witnesses they never depo’ed or called and had no intention of doing so. They’ve also called witnesses without depo’ing them. It’s just part of overall strategy especially effective when the other side is chasing its tail about certain witnesses. Listing Chad is likely something along these lines.
We are not allowed to use Dropbox here FYI.

Wow, thanks. I didn't see it all either before, I was wondering where ballroom was coming from. This will be interesting to see tomorrow. One thing I noticed was the Cox's and Pawlowski's chose this network but after seeing the end they don't seem to think there defenses of Lori are credible either, jmo.

RSBM

Any idea why Brandon is suing the wives of Melani's lawyers?

Could it be something to do with community property laws, if the attorneys are married making the spouses jointly liable for any damages awarded?

Yes, under AZ law you have to name the spouses if you want to collect against community property.

Does anyone have a theory as to why prosecution is having chad as a possible witness? This seems ridiculous to me, do they really think he won't take the 5th when questioned about lori and the kids I am by no.means a lawyer, but can't figure this out, unless they have something up their sleeve. Az lawyer any thoughts?

You have to disclose all witnesses you may want to question at trial. It doesn’t matter if they are considered a hostile witness, you still have to disclose them per the rules of court. The defense will also list witnesses that are not necessarily favorable to them. JMO

Could they be covering their butt?

Better to list him and let him take the 5th than not list him and then not be allowed to call him as a witness. He's a critical witness, to events that took place before marriage, as he's involved in the calls to MG and talking to the LEO that did the welfare check, storage video, email to landlord on and on and on.....if he pleads the 5th to everything it won't be a good look!

This is delightful; I love when all the legal questions are “asked and answered” by the time I check the thread haha

Here's the teaser he posted for tonight....

Here is a significant clip from our interview with Lori Vallow's mother and sister.

In this exchange, I ask about the shooting death of Charles Vallow by Lori's brother, Alex Cox, last July. Alex claimed it was self-defense, but Charles had a $1-million life insurance policy.

Chandler police are now looking at this as a potential murder case, with possible conspiracy charges against Lori.

But in this exchange, Lori's sister, Summer Shiflet, says it was her idea for Alex to be at the house that morning, not Lori's. Summer says she was worried that Charles was looking for trouble.

How can you have a conspiracy case when the crime or incident occurred without prior planning? This is a potential problem for any prosecution against Lori for Charles Vallow's death.

Charles was "bugging" her. Well, there's a murder defense if I've ever heard one.

Remind me again who brought a gun over there and who brought....nothing.

Since she lies as often as she breathes, I doubt she had any real grandparent in mind. She knew he wasn’t with any of his grandparents so she just lied and said grandma, knowing she wouldn’t get any pushback from the questioner.
I take your point to heart, I thought about how much Lori lies while writing about how many grandmas there are. My point is Lori can say in court under oath that JJ is living with his grandma and if all those grandmas aren't accounted for we, and LE, can't say for certain she is lying. A box that needs to be checked by LE to catch her in that lie where she said JJ went to live with grandma.

I admit this is a real stretch, Lolo liked to sprinkle in a little Hawaiian at times. Hawaiians sometimes use Kapuna/Kupuna for grandmother or grandfather but it can also mean caretaker, esteemed elder, ancestor, etc. So she could be saying JJ is with "grandma" meaning Kupuna meaning just about anything.

Meaning of Kupuna
Hawaiian Children Love Their Tutus

Charles was "bugging" her. Well, there's a murder defense if I've ever heard one.

And who took off in whose rental car with whose phone while that car renter and phone owner was supposedly still living and expecting to be driving off soon with that phone in that rental car.

Right - and be prepared to prove that statement. Did LVD ask SS to ask AxC? Wish she had said it was a text...phone calls are he said/she said. They've had months to come up with unverifiable excuses for everything.

It would be great if these MSM television news show producers would do a little more background work behind a keyboard and ask SS and JC some penetrating questions. For example:

"Are you now or were you in July 2019 an active participant or member in either of the internet-based and fringe-to-LDS-communities prepper groups that partnered with Chad and Lori and others as prominent podcasters, forum participants, speakers, and authors (many of whom often used the term "warrior up"), one of which has now distanced and disaffiliated from them?"

Last edited:
lori being in possession of Charles PHONE and HIS CAR at the very moment HER brother shot him dead is premed and conspiracy straight up in my books.

there was absolutely zero justifiable reason for lori to be in control of these things, that oddly enough removed any chance of Charles getting away or seeking help.

this is the stupidest incriminating thing she did.

keep it up lori.....hopeful there is a lot more of it.

so glad the fbi are now looking into husband #3's convenient heart attack.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member