Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Regarding Chad and his beliefs, Summer also said that everyone was entitled to believe what they wanted and that that doesn't make them a bad person. She claims she only met Chad once. On the other hand, she vilified Charles and insinuated that Lori and Tylee could have been murdered by him had Alex not been present on July 11. She believes that Charles was lying in his divorce filing about Lori's crazy beliefs. IMO Chad's letters to Lori at that time will prove that Charles wasn't making it up.

The fact that Charles is dead and that Alex murdered him is pretty good proof that, when Charles expressed concerns that he might end up dead at the hand of Alex or Lori....he wasn't making that up.

I have no link to back this up, but I think Kay and Adam cox have been in contact. In my opinion, if Adam decides to share his story about the Cox family dynamics, it will be very enlightening.

Of course, we may have to wait until a trial, but I believe there’s a good reason he hasn’t come forward in support of his sister. MOO

Okay, here's a couple of questions: my memory may be clouded, but (1) did the FBI/LE say they captured Tylee, JJ, Lori and Alex on camera entering the park? Like, in a vehicle together (Alex's truck)? I know it's been mentioned there are cameras at the entrance points, or at the very least, at the west entrance. (2) If so, has that photo been released, or just the one on Lori's icloud account? (3) Are there any other photos that I may have not seen that were captured either on one of their cell phones or possibly entering the park, beside the two pics where Tylee is hugging JJ in one pic, and the one where Lori has a hoodie on with JJ in the forefront? Thanks in advance.
One of these days, when I have an entire day, I need to go back through all 31 threads to see what I may have missed.
I don't know if anyone has answered your question yet as I'm still catching up. No other photos that I know of have been released. However, there is a live feed of Yellowstone on the day of question posted on YouTube which may show the group present. Thanks to @RexburgSleuth for identifying the possible group in the video:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

I also viewed the video and am 95% positive that's them:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Here's the actual video feed from that day:

Janis and Summer contend it was Kay and her/his brothers? I don't know where they are or what they do or how many there are. Sounds like (from Janis and Summer) Lori wanted to cut off Kay and Larry - and felt she has that right. Of course they didn't touch on the $1 million elephant in the room.

Charles' brothers are listed in his obituary, but I would rather not put their names out there myself.

I believe the poster you quoted was referring to any "threats" surfacing over the past several months. And the emails from yesterday (as diplomatically noted by the reporters) certainly were not threats, IMO.
Lori's mother also claimed that Charles' brothers were threatening Lori. That was the first time I heard bout it.

There's something I don't understand about Lori's sister's arguments. She said that this was Kay's revenge. She added that Kay could have asked for JJ's custody in court but instead approached the case more strategically (meaning she asked for a welfare check first). It seems that she blames Kay for making the next step after she exhausted other options, because Lori was ignoring her pleas sent by email. In the next sentence Summer said that this case could have been handled much "calmer" and quetly and that it didn't have to get to this level, adding that Lori had the right to deny grandparents access to JJ. What other way could this have been handled so that it would please her family?

Last edited:
I find it incredibly manipulative that Chad decided to have Melani BP listed as his and Lori's daughter from another "probation." She has always hungered for that mother figure after losing her own mom so early in life. With this new "discovery," Chad and Lori could use that connection to manipulate Melani to do/say whatever they wanted. So evil.

I'm interested in the legality of assigning the $1 million insurance policy to KW and LW while Charles was still married to Lori, and whether Lori can have the assignment invalidated. Certainly she can argue she's entitled to it if she planned to continue to parent JJ. This all presumes the kids are alive. I have waffled back and forth on that a lot.

I'm surprised Mark Means hasn't filed 3 million requests regarding that policy. Jmo

Mark, do you read here? Let's pursue this. :)

Documents sent by Chad Daybell reveal so-called 'past lives' of Lori Vallow When perusing some of Chad’s religious writings, whether his “train dream”, or imaginative accounts of his and Lori’s past lives, I never fail to be slightly amused by their embellished quality. However, this newest release (per Justin Lum) re: his and Lori’s “family” of 7 children really smacks of a poorly written teen novel: son number 4: “16, tall, high school quarterback”; daughter #5: “one of the Dream Girls”. Hmm..

Attachments

• 453249CC-F0C3-477A-8E7C-180EB4D6B07F.jpeg
    453249CC-F0C3-477A-8E7C-180EB4D6B07F.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 16
I'm just going to leave this here...From the "past lives" document Chad says Lori was Lania, daughter of Methuselah.

Enc. Britannica says lania means to tear or devour, and is the root for Lamiae or Lamia, a demon that devours children, typically in human form resembling a beautiful woman.

Documents sent by Chad Daybell reveal so-called 'past lives' of Lori Vallow When perusing some of Chad’s religious writings, whether his “train dream”, or imaginative accounts of his and Lori’s past lives, I never fail to be slightly amused by their embellished quality. However, this newest release (per Justin Lum) re: he and Lori’s “family” of 7 children really smacks of a poorly written teen novel: son number 4: “16, tall, high school quarterback”; daughter #5: “one of the Dream Girls”. Hmm..

You know the emoji with the green puke? Put that here.

I'm just going to leave this here...From the "past lives" document Chad says Lori was Lania, daughter of Methuselah.

Enc. Britannica says lania means to tear or devour, and is the root for Lamiae or Lamia, a demon that devours children, typically in human form resembling a beautiful woman.

A bit prophetic. Jmo

There's something I don't understand about Lori's sister arguments. She said that this was Kay's revenge. She added that Kay could have asked for JJ's custody in court but instead approached the case more strategically (meaning she asked for a welfare check first). It seems that she blames Kay for making the next step after she exhausted other options, because Lori was ignoring her pleas sent by email. In the next sentence Summer said that this case could have been handled much "calmer" and quetly and that it didn't have to get to this level, adding that Lori had the right to deny grandparents access to JJ. What other way could this have been handled so that it would please her family?
She makes no sense at all...how is starting a court battle "calmer" than asking for a welfare check on the kids? Especially with everything that happened in the months/weeks leading up to that welfare request. All she wanted was to make sure they were doing okay, like any concerned grandparent would. Moo.

Lori's mother also claimed that Charles' brothers were threatening Lori. That was the first time I heard bout it.

Respectfully, Mrs. Cox, how would you know what was happening to Lori during the time you didn't know she was moving, shopping for wedding attire, waiting out the death of her future husband's wife, getting married....oh, and "hiding" her children?

I'm interested in the legality of assigning the $1 million insurance policy to KW and LW while Charles was still married to Lori, and whether Lori can have the assignment invalidated. Certainly she can argue she's entitled to it if she planned to continue to parent JJ. This all presumes the kids are alive. I have waffled back and forth on that a lot.

Legality can be challenged for good cause and I would expect that an open LE investigation into the homicide of the policyholder is good cause, particularly when that named insured called the insurance company some months before he died to inform them he had been locked out of access to his own account, filed a signed and notarized affidavit to that effect so he could regain access, and reported to that insurer that if a claim was made on that policy in the near future as a consequence of homicide, the former named beneficiary (LV) and her brother, AxC should be considered suspect.

Beyond that legal consideration:

In LV's text to Kay after LV learned the beneficiary had been changed, LV pointed out that there are FIVE children to be considered. For once, LV managed to state a truth and one that may also impact her legal rights to the proceeds.

Proceeds of an insurance policy on the life of a parent should be considered funds to be provided toward the needs of any minor children who are that parent's dependents, but it may also be that they should be considered funds made available to non-minor children who were still dependent for certain specified needs (e.g. to fund college or other education costs, medical insurance while attending college or other means of education, missions if any were doing that, or potentially even marriage costs if CV and his former wife had agreed to that).

I don't know what the settlement between CV and his first wife detailed with respect to their shared children, but I would think that would be a legal consideration as well.

ETA: So, no matter what happens with respect to LV coughing up the location of the kids or revealing what happened to them, there seems plenty of good cause to challenge any distribution of the $1 million proceeds of the policy to LV. Nothing she has done in the past two years demonstrates that she has the fitness to manage those funds fairly in relation to serving the various needs of all the children concerned. Personally, I cannot see her somehow turning that perception around to any court's satisfaction.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Mark Means hasn't filed 3 million requests regarding that policy. Jmo

Mark, do you read here? Let's pursue this. :)
I’m so afraid that Lori will ultimately be granted an appeal if she is ever convicted of anything due to Mean’s incompetence.
In his latest request for subpoenas, wasn’t he asking for all call recordings from the jail with Lori? If so, in criminal cases don’t all subpoenas the defense gets also go directly to the prosecution?
That would be shooting himself in the foot because then the prosecution would have access to everything she’s said, including the one recorded with him, right? I am definitely not a lawyer, but this seems crazy at best!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member