Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, though, isn’t it, that two who honestly believe the end is near and they play starring roles in the surviving remnant are off renting a condo in Kauai, taking a little side trip to Maui, outfitting themselves in island wear graphic shirts and shorts, and itty-bitty skirts with “Hawaii” stamped along the upper curve of the butt. A person observing might be inclined to question whether even they believe what they are hawking to others.

And don’t forget about the saggy “dad jeans” :D

I’ll share what I found as it is that website I came across. Still processing some things. But after reading this, I definitely had lots of ah ha moments. Jmo
Behind the Scenes of An Errand for Emma | cdaybell.com

Yes, that's his official book website/blog. Have you read all of the posts on his blog from 2015? I linked to them previously here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

I've been meaning to re-read them to see if anything new stands out, but I haven't had time.

I still have a hard time believing the kids are hidden so well that the FBI, among other trained professionals, can find NO trace of them!

This did not happen in a vacuum. If it were just a question of the missing kids, I could see the possibility of them being hidden. When you add the totality of every single thing that’s happened with these two in just the course of a few months, the conclusion is pretty damning IMO.

Something I’ve noticed from reading the bios, there is an underlying theme of anti government. Jmo

Imo I found in peculiar how the images of some of the books look like Julie Rowe. Jmo

Some of these series of books seem to have plot lines of how life is playing out for Chad and Lori. Jmo

Something I’ve noticed from reading the bios, there is an underlying theme of anti government. Jmo

Imo I found in peculiar how the images of some of the books look like Julie Rowe. Jmo

Some of these series of books seem to have plot lines of how life is playing out for Chad and Lori. Jmo
Well, that would make perfect sense because supposedly Lori became obsessed with his books o_O MOO

Two more things I’ve found: there appears to be no new posts after the last one on August 24, 2019. Is this around the time Lori moved to Rexburg?

Also Chads about me page mentions he is the president of spring creek book company; the webpage no longer works. Is this the name of his publishing company? Did the publishing company end after Tammy passed away? Were any other authors still working with Chad?

About Chad | cdaybell.com
http://www.springcreekbooks.com/

Two more things I’ve found: there appears to be no new posts after the last one on August 24, 2019. Is this around the time Lori moved to Rexburg?

Also Chads about me page mentions he is the president of spring creek book company; the webpage no longer works. Is this the name of his publishing company? Did the publishing company end after Tammy passed away? Were any other authors still working with Chad?

About Chad | cdaybell.com
http://www.springcreekbooks.com/

I think she pretty much ran the company. He probably couldn't even find the checkbook without her. ;) MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan