Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching Part III, and I feel like MG is more more heart-broken that LVD is in jail than the precious folks who have died or gone missing. IMO

Edited to take out name.
Me too!! It really put me off. Plus, she never uttered the words, "killed" or "murdered" in relation to the dead. They all just passed away...

Even having left the LDS church over 20 ago, I still remember the song that was based on this scripture:
In the Book of Mormon, in 2 Nephi 28, we read: “For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have” (2 Nephi 28:30, emphasis added).
‘Line upon Line, Precept upon Precept’ (2 Nephi 28:30)
Im pretty sure these self-appointed false prophets, authors, speakers, organizers who prey upon people's desire to feel "special" and "included" frequently use this to justify their new revelations, to make others question their belief systems, and otherwise bully anyone who questions them. So within that framework, MG was (and still is) susceptible to falling for doctrine taught outside of mainstream LDS teachings. Moo.

amen. and thank you very much for your knowledge .../and feelings.

After watching the three interviews with Melanie, I am left...angry. I don’t care what her beliefs are at this time. I don’t care that she loves Lori and Chad or that she STILL believes Chad is a prophet (which is what a visionary is). I don’t care that she is concerned about Lori sitting in jail and will never have what she so desired (Chad).

I care about Charles and JJ and Tylee and Tammy. Her concern in all three interviews was how SHE is being portrayed and how she cares that Lori sits in jail.

And Chad is a nice guy? Come on MG! He and Lori murdered four people, or gave the orders for the murders. They may have killed Alex and certainly tried to kill BB.

She talks about how she wants them to repent so they may be forgiven. She may even have shed one tear at the end when discussing Lori. But nowhere in her interview, I mean nowhere, does she cry for the dead. It’s as though they are gone now, so what?

MG wants the world to see her as a true believer who loves everyone. Did she love Charles? He was murdered and she knew it. Did she love Tammy? She knew she was murdered. Did she love Tylee or JJ? She knows they were murdered. She doesn’t even have the courage of her beliefs to have stood up to Lori and tell her she was breaking her vows to Charles by sleeping with Chad.

I believe MG enjoyed being Lori’s confidant. She liked hearing about them having sex and their passion and she smiled during the last interview when Nate asked her what drew Lori to Chad. Was it money...sex...lust? She smiled. She knew. But no, she wasn’t going to say it. Holier than thou, MG?

Last line deleted by me. I’m pretty angry.

i am getting angrier and angrier too. I get it. But I keep trying to think of who is she truly trying to influence.
1. People who believed Chad, who must change their minds.
2. Lori who Melanie loved, and who Melanie hopes will repent.

ThatsOK, for what it is worth.
But doesn't cut it for all the truth that is out there, and she knows more about.

Regarding MG, I need to say this.

I was raised in a "holy rolling" denomination. It's very easy if you aren't mature in your faith and discernment to get swayed by every wild "new thing" that comes along.

I think MG had a lot to learn after her Chad and Lori experience. She was easily swayed. Yeah, I tend to defend her. Jmo

It has nothing to do with religion, its personality. Some people develop strong convictions regarding beliefs and some don't, it's that simple.

It just amazes me that this some of the clan doesn’t seem to have gainful employment, but they travel/move so much.
Spite. She did not want Kay to have the money and JJ. That was what she had wanted. She would lose the SS money for both Tylee (at age 17) and JJ ( if he went to Kay ). The kids being killed and Tammy's life insurance was clearly Plan B. MOO.
If Tylee was not in school at 18 y/o, would SS benefits end?

I was bothered by MG in the final part in regards to the extent she went on about the love and how bad she felt, etc...What if she is literally sending Chad and Lori a message by laying everything out on the table so they're aware of everything LE knows? Basically a heads up as to what I've told them and I still love you.

I personally think she knows more and maybe she's trying to please both sides while keeping herself safe

Last edited:
I go back and forth with what I think about MG. Part of me feels this a a campaign by MG and LVs supporters to make LV out to be a victim. Then I think maybe MG is truly trying to appeal to LV to repent and tell what happened to the kids. And of course, I also believe MG is trying to justify her own complacency in the evil actions of so called Christians.

I do feel MG is not being totally forthcoming, but she is working with LE so they may have coached her on what she could and couldn't say.

I can't wait for charges to be filed and a trial so we can finally get some answers. It feels to me like they were bored with mainstream religion, and like kids, invented their own mysterious universe where the role playing stopped and the actions became real. Kind of like a really bad low budget movie.

I find it hard to understand how adults that claim to be Christians (studying his word and knowing him) could actually believe the nonsense CD spewed. So for the sake of my sanity, I'll stop trying to understand something that is foreign to my mind.

ETA: I removed the quotes originally in the post. I don't know where that came from. I was responding to Pizzaman12.

Last edited:
But MG said that Chad's children visited Lori in her townhouse after Tammy's funeral and that Lori went to California with his family for thanksgiving.
Everything he did appears to be brazen.
Texas: JR suspicious death.
Arizona: CV homicide; BB attempted homicide; AxC suspicious death.
Idaho: TD attempted homicide; TD suspicious death; TR and JJV missing/endangered children.
Utah: TD suspicious death (she was buried and exhumed here).

MOO.
Maybe Wyoming if they were in the Wyoming part of Yellowstone?

I was bothered by MG in the final part in regards to the extent she went on about the love and how bad she felt, etc...What if she is literally sending Chad and Lori a message by laying everything out on the table so they're aware of everything LE knows? I personally think she knows more and maybe she's trying to please both sides while keeping herself safe

That thought crossed my mind, too. I get the feeling she still believes most of what CD was selling.

He wanted the insurance money?
He looked way more heroic if he was a widow that tragically lost his wife of many years. He possibly liked being admired and thought himself spiritually superior. Also...the money. Divorce would have been messy and costly with the debts and dividing of assets and possibly spousal support. Life insurance would be a financial windfall that came along with lots of sympathy for the loss. MOO

Those two children deserved a life well lived. I think of each, and how they could be living and enjoying our crazy world these days... strong willed Tylee living life, cool beloved JJ loving life.
Destroyers of that living of life must be held accountable. I think about this every. single. day.

I agree. Regardless of all the players, that is really the bottom line. The lives lost deserved to have a life. TD deserved to watch her grandchildren grow, Charles deserved to see JJ grow, and JJ and TR deserved to live their lives with the people they loved around them. They lost all of that because of two selfish, demented beings.

It just amazes me that this some of the clan doesn’t seem to have gainful employment, but they travel/move so much.

If Tylee was not in school at 18 y/o, would SS benefits end?

My kids got SS benefits when their father died. The benefits end when the child either graduates or turns 18, whichever comes last.

Yeah, it is very weird....that is the only time MG chokes up is when she talks about Lori sitting in her jail cell and not ever having what she truly wanted....not being able to “look pretty”.

No choking up about the two children who she believes are “no longer on this planet”...and the others who are no longer here.
You mean he came across as UNconfident at times.

So who wore the pants in this relationship? One minute we're hearing Lori was doing everything Chad asked of her. The next minute we're learning Chad let Lori do all the talking and seemed unconfident.
I wonder if his lack of confidence was just towards MG because he knew she sometimes doubted or questioned his teachings. If MG had LV's ear, he may have wanted to make sure she didn't turn LV from him or their infidelity.

Chad and Lori need to really look over their thoughts and beliefs of where their visions are taking them. Children gone? Ex husband and wife gone, why? Brother dead? Even an ex husband's death questioned. Lori needs to stop this ridiculous trail of death. Or if she won't do it, Chad needs to fess up. It's gotta stop! I'm ready to cuss again, so it has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState