Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy! I'm not sure where this "bones" narrative started. The police used the term "remains" and indicated an autopsy would be done. You don't do an autopsy on bones. I don't think CP is very bright.

Sure you do. The medical or forensic examination of a dead body is handled as an autopsy, no matter what condition it's in. The remains needs to be documented, examined, possibly tested microscopically, by DNA analysis, possibly toxicologic tested, xrayed. There is a lot of information that can be detected, depending on the situation.

It's also possible that they were kept cold by the weather as soon as they were buried and it has recently gotten warmer, decomposition started, and someone smelled something and reported it. I realize it has probably been warm for a while there but the report could have been made a while back.
Or Lori took a plea deal

Makes me miss Ann Rule even more.

Agreed!! She was good, and this, among many others, would be right up her alley. RIP Ann Rule
-------------
Now -- who has done what to whom? :cool:..:eek: This one may take a while. Hoping LE has some definite ideas -- something made them come to this site again and dig...

Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.
What was Alex’s motive for killing the kids. Was he molesting Tylee? Freelance Dark Spirit slayin’? Or, seriously, cleaning up witnesses from the Charles murder? If Chud and Sorry provide any evidence that it was related to CV’s murder, then they’ll have to ... acknowledge that it was murder. That gets them out of one frying pan into another, Not good.

Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.
That's what I just posted as well!! I can see them easily pinning it all on AC, BUT we do have the Storage locker footage, with all 3.... Maybe a cause of death will help tie them in?? Possibly a weapon used will be found at the scene... maybe a Shovel with blood from hitting one in the head and their prints.... IDK. I firmly believe they took part. Maybe one will break and confess now?

OBVIOUSLY the specific location of the digs means someone dropped a pin on those sites. Im going to bet any money Lori Vallow broke. THESE 2 deserve the death penalty, just inject a bit of carfentanil into these monsters and get it over with

Well.... I don’t even know what to say but just damn it.

Most of us knew how this would end with these beautiful children, but it sure doesn’t make it easy for any of us.

The ones who held out hope are equally upset with this outcome. It is so unbelievable that it was HIS backyard.

It confirms for me that CD and LVD are both guilty no matter how they may try to spin this.

Praying for ALL family and friends who are devastated tonight.

me too, so very sad

Yeah, It had to be because JJ was seen aprox a month after Tylee had disappeared IIRC. She died shortly after or at Yellowstone.... He was still alive when the nanny was hired and told Tylee was at BYU.

I assumed it was AC and LV with Tylee, and possibly CD and LV with JJ but really Alex could be the one they pin both deaths on...
Worst case scenario would be that it’s JJ and someone unknown. Ugh.

I envision several books on this case . mOO.
There will have to be! You can’t fit all of this into a single volume, it will have to be a multi-volume set! Unless, of course, the author/s lay it out like Victor Hugo in Les Mis (fitting), and dedicate one entire LONG chapter to each player in the beginning, and the spend the remainder of the book entwining the players’ paths together... “The Miserables, Part Two: Living Miserably with Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell”. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela