Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

OBVIOUSLY the specific location of the digs means someone dropped a pin on those sites. Im going to bet any money Lori Vallow broke. THESE 2 deserve the death penalty, just inject a bit of carfentanil into these monsters and get it over with

I would think it would be a snap for a cadaver dog and just a general investigator. The site itself would be easy to determine simply by the change in ground. It's in a manicured site. Very rarely are bodies found in manicured sites..(At least from all of the true crime stuff I've read, they're usually in the woods, brush etc.).

The most heartbreaking picture I saw today was from an (alleged) neighbor who posted a pic of an FBI vehicle with 2 cardboard coffins in the Daybell driveway. Hoping MSM vets and pays for that pic so we can share it here.
Can you post a link for that? I want to see that vehicle, pretty please.

I just found a few more pictures via Idaho press photo gallery.... It looks like possibly 2 sites where the remains were found, here's the pic's:
1) looks like a site near the pond
View attachment 250613
2) you can clearly see the photographer in the right corner of the dig documenting the remains
View attachment 250614
here's the link to all 11 photo's
Photo Gallery: Investigators find human remains at Chad Daybell's residence

At this point I'm less inclined to believe they were burned.... Wow so very sad! I always knew they were no longer living, but really thought they were much better hidden....

I agree.. I am sick about the photographer in the second photo. I think you have found the point of discovery and documenting the murder of a child.. Chad and Lori and whomever else was involved will have a special place in hell. Let’s keep an eye on Melani (she knows details)MOO

**My heart goes out to the people in the Upper Snake River Valley. This crime will send shockwaves throughout the region. Chad Lori and the other nutball followers put a spotlight on the area and twisted a religion with their so called doctrine. Let the full weight of the law fall on them. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk rant..it had been awhile since I had one MOO

I'm gonna assume (and hope) that at 11am tomorrow there will be several more charges. I predicted a long time ago that she would turn on him. I don't believe she was duped by this loser. She used him. Period.

I don't think they would agree to lower her bail, so she's getting something else. She turned.

Could be a shallow grave, could have been burned remains, a lot of things can go unnoticed in a rural area. He was planning to put a mobile home there. That involves electric, water (or well) , septic (or sewer) and a pad (or basement) Lots of digging.
I agree. I live in a rural area and on most days it would be unusual NOT to hear or see someone using heavy equipment on their property including back hoes, front end loaders, and so forth. I don't think the neighbors would have even noticed. My bet is that he did the burying while Tammy was at her parents because SHE would have wondered why he was digging.

Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.

I don't think the FBI spent the resources they have for months on a couple missing kids (tons are missing everywhere) without a solid foundation of evidence. You think the FBI's end goal is to maybe charge someone for 5 years? FBI is also a business in a sense and ROI is without a doubt a factor

Yes, I agree. The murders will be pinned on Alex. The defense will push for reasonable doubt. I don't believe that Lori and Chad were innocent and unknowing. I actually believe Lori orchestrated it.
Alex did whatever his sister, Lori, wanted him to do. Even though his death was ruled as natural, I am still very suspicious of the timing. I sure hope that any life insurance (or trust) left by Tylee's father is investigated. That could be a motive for Lori to kill her. I can see J.J. being killed as a revenge thing because Charles changed the beneficiary of his life insurance policy unbeknownst to Lori. She didn't want J.J. but wasn't going to give his grandparents the satisfaction of raising him.

Above is JMO.

I would think it would be a snap for a cadaver dog and just a general investigator. The site itself would be easy to determine simply by the change in ground. It's in a manicured site. Very rarely are bodies found in manicured sites..(At least from all of the true crime stuff I've read, they're usually in the woods, brush etc.).

That is very true but not everyday do you deal with a mixture of a real life Homer Simpson/Peter Griffen who has grassrooted a LDS off-shoot cult killing group. Daybell ceases to amaze me each day with his stupidity. It's amazing what certain men will do for some coochie. Guy is a problem no doubt...

I really feel like someone had to talk in order for them to go to the exact locations of the remains. MOO

I can’t remember which interview Nate did, but he said something along the lines of LE having a great deal of electronic information.

I think when this is all said and done, we will find out that both CD and LVD were equally pulling the strings for all of it. They may try to implicate AC, but there may be evidence that will show their communication with him. In other words, them giving directives to AC on what to do.

At least I hope they do. IIRC, it was said that LE was investigating electronic evidence that AC was involved with Tammy’s death? Anyone remember that? MOO, as I look for that information.

I agree. I live in a rural area and on most days it would be unusual NOT to hear or see someone using heavy equipment on their property including back hoes, front end loaders, and so forth. I don't think the neighbors would have even noticed. My bet is that he did the burying while Tammy was at her parents because SHE would have wondered why he was digging.

Don't forget that Tammy also worked as a Librarian at a school during the weekdays.

Well, this was a Rexburg PD press conference, which is in Madison County. Chad is booked in Fremont County, so they might still be working out details and haven't communicated them yet.

Rexburg PD May have custody of Chad, but to prevent any contact through sneaky letters, codes, employees etc., Chad may be held in Fremont Jail, away from Lori. Also may be for their own protections against whatever evils that are out there (zombies, relatives, etc). JMOO

I agree.. I am sick about the photographer in the second photo. I think you have found the point of discovery and documenting the murder of a child.. Chad and Lori and whomever else was involved will have a special place in hell. Let’s keep an eye on Melani (she knows details)MOO

**My heart goes out to the people in the Upper Snake River Valley. This crime will send shockwaves throughout the region. Chad Lori and the other nutball followers put a spotlight on the area and twisted a religion with their so called doctrine. Let the full weight of the law fall on them. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk rant..it had been awhile since I had one MOO
Agree about the second photo. It really looks like a face in the dirt. Gives me chills.

I can't help but notice what appears to be an orange fabric bundle with something that looks like it has been in the soil quite some time, in the far left hand corner. Did Chad also bury some of their belongings?

Attachments

• 5ee018721c00d.image.jpg
    5ee018721c00d.image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 728

Would agree with much of the above but I don't see any evidence that owned a bobcat, etc...They also have a flat plot on a not very large land...I too am around much of what you state above...However, what I see is daily is not what I even remotely see in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member