Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we knew...but search warrant is sealed.

That's an intriguing point. In order to get a search warrant the police must provide probably cause to a judge. I would think that the only reason to seal a warrant would be if the probable cause exposed an innocent party in some way. Lori's warrant was not sealed. And even though it is sealed from the public, I don't think it can be sealed from the target (Chad). Perhaps one of the lawyers here can comment.

I'm not sure I believe Lori turned on Chad. But if she did or suspects he did, we could see an avalanche of new information coming out very quickly.

The reason I don't think she turned on him is because, since she is represented by counsel, the police should not be talking to her without cousel present. And since MM represents Chad as well, he would not allow her to talk. I'm sure there are legal ways around that but I doubt and prosecutor would risk the biggest case of their career by doing something like talking to Lori ex parte.

I think it’s absurd to think that with all of the technology that we have today that we could not have sent a drone over that property 1 million times and picked up Infared evidence immediately. This is the most incompetent Investigative work I have ever experienced and I’m disgusted.

I just saw this -- one more article -- Damm, what a mess this is.

--------------------------------------
More here:
Lori Vallow's Husband Taken into Custody After Police Find What Appears to Be Human Remains at Home
Sorry but the irony hit me here. Chad—dumpy, no-name, no notoriety, no fame, no looks, no money—is STILL know as “Lori’s husband”. :D. Surely Lori has never been referred to as “(Hubby 1-2-3-4 and now 5) Chad Daybell’s wife”. He’s still the not-worth-mentioning loser! IMO

I think it’s absurd to think that with all of the technology that we have today that we could not have sent a drone over that property 1 million times and picked up Infared evidence immediately. This is the most incompetent Investigative work I have ever experienced and I’m disgusted.
Isn't infrared for warmth? MOO they were dead long before searching.

If she turned on him, won't he turn on her as well? What's everyone think?

I honestly think the coronavirus kicked in and legit put a stop to most in person communication. Maybe the relationship frayed just like Lori's hair after a few months in jail. She snapped. She seemed to be a stay at home mom, hardly interested in a career. She relied on men heavily. Now in a cell surrounded by people she would usually scoff at... it was fight or flight after awhile. She waited for the best deal from prosecutors, if she doesn't get life though I will be pissed.

That's an intriguing point. In order to get a search warrant the police must provide probably cause to a judge. I would think that the only reason to seal a warrant would be if the probable cause exposed an innocent party in some way. Lori's warrant was not sealed. And even though it is sealed from the public, I don't think it can be sealed from the target (Chad). Perhaps one of the lawyers here can comment.

I'm not sure I believe Lori turned on Chad. But if she did or suspects he did, we could see an avalanche of new information coming out very quickly.

The reason I don't think she turned on him is because, since she is represented by counsel, the police should not be talking to her without cousel present. And since MM represents Chad as well, he would not allow her to talk. I'm sure there are legal ways around that but I doubt and prosecutor would risk the biggest case of their career by doing something like talking to Lori ex parte.

KonaHona there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. I remember chatting on here with you like 4 months ago... Skol!

Spitballing ideas...as someone trying to grow a lawn I know it is hard to do in my area of the country unless I plant grass in mid to late May or in early September. The rest of the year is too hot or too cold or too dry so it makes growing grass a lot less successful without a lot more effort. If these graves were dug in late September in that climate it might be visually apparent now that a small area of grass that was green when LE looked in September is brown now.

Logically I knew she/they probably did it, but something in the back of my mind just wouldn’t let me fully believe it.

Who could jet off to Hawaii and hula dance at their wedding after (allegedly) OFFING HER KIDS?! Chad even played a ukulele while skipping through sand, he couldn’t have (allegedly) just killed two children and (perhaps) a wife. They were swooning honeymooners without a care in the world!

Apologies, they did wait a respectful six weeks before celebrating.
EE238FD3-6FF6-421A-9339-A03AD60A8115.jpeg

24D3B747-53A3-4425-B0AC-BA6C610FCD33.jpeg
Who could defiantly smug and smirk her way through hearings, knowing her children were dead? What mother could care more about how they look at a hearing, rocking toilet paper roll hair and kool-aid lipstick, then they do about their children? Naw, they have to be alive! Nobody could be that evil, right?

Diane Downes comes to mind. I never thought there could be someone as evil.

Lori Vallow Daybell gets bond reduced to $1 million in Idaho court appearance
Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Dai

Last edited:
View attachment 250598
Still think of him (as someone called him )Tele Tubby boy who finally snagged the petite cheerleader.

MOO
I looked at Tammy Daybell's FB for the first time this evening.

Tammy was a very attractive woman. The Daybell family appeared attractive and happy and loving with a nice home from that TD recorded up until mid 2019. Such a shame. CB is an evil idiot and fool.

They would probably need a probable cause warrant to send a drone over the property. I doubt law enforcement can just send drones out over people's property willy nilly. Any defense lawyer could have a hay day with that. I think it's unfair to be disparaging law enforcement's investigative skills at this point. We don't have all of the facts, yet and are unaware of all the intricacies of this investigation. JMO.

Justin Lum just did his segment for FOX10, He legit said The police and FBI arrived at his house and Chad tried to drive off while they searched, and the police pulled him over down the street.... Chad did the same exact thing when the cops did a welfare check on JJ..... Please drop his *advertiser censored* in the middle of the ocean.

Logically I knew she/they probably did it, but something in the back of my mind just wouldn’t let me fully believe it.

Who could jet off to Hawaii and hula dance at your wedding after (allegedly) OFFING YOUR KIDS?! Chad even played a ukulele while skipping through sand, he couldn’t have (allegedly) just killed two children and (perhaps) a wife. They were swooning honeymooners without a care in the world!

Apologies, they did wait a respectful six weeks before celebrating.
View attachment 250620

View attachment 250622
Who could defiantly smug and smirk their way through hearings, knowing her children were dead? What mother could care more about how they look at a hearing, rocking toilet paper roll hair and kool-aid lipstick, then they do about their children? Naw, they have to be alive! Nobody could be that evil, right?

Diane Downes comes to mind. I never thought there could be someone as evil.

Lori Vallow Daybell gets bond reduced to $1 million in Idaho court appearance
Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Dai

yup, Diana Downs. But, she did it for a man. Lori did it for money. Always trying to upgrade and attain that lifestyle.

Spitballing ideas...as someone trying to grow a lawn I know it is hard to do in my area of the country unless I plant grass in mid to late May or in early September. The rest of the year is too hot or too cold or too dry so it makes growing grass a lot less successful without a lot more effort. If these graves were dug in late September in that climate it might be visually apparent now that a small area of grass that was green when LE looked in September is brown now.
The grass would be greener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members