Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.

Anything is possible but that’s a huge reach. It’s likely someone with first hand knowledge talked. The police would not have gone in with such precision without it. The quick announcement that remains were found indicate they knew what they were looking for and exactly where to find it. That would take any wild card defense off the table. There’s a witness.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Thank you to everyone who is sending tips, links and kind words. We have some information we have chosen not to report just yet. Many people close to the case have not been informed of new developments and investigators are working to meet with them. I apologize for being vague but promise EastIdahoNews.com will give you the very latest ASAP.

I think this is confirmation that they know the bodies are JJ and Tylee. Clearly the police would want to have objective and clear confirmation that it is them before stating that publicly. But they must know. If they found a blond female and a small boy together, they know it's them.

OBVIOUSLY the specific location of the digs means someone dropped a pin on those sites. Im going to bet any money Lori Vallow broke. THESE 2 deserve the death penalty, just inject a bit of carfentanil into these monsters and get it over with
MG's interview really addressed LV but also MP. So there is a chance that MP also folded.

Anything is possible but that’s a huge reach. It’s likely someone with first hand knowledge talked. The police would not have gone in with such precision without it. The quick announcement that remains were found indicate they knew what they were looking for and exactly where to find it. That would take any wild card defense off the table. There’s a witness.
But they had cadaver dogs so I would not think it woud take the dogs more than a few minutes to alert on teh exact spot. It is not a huge property. Looks liek only a couple of acres to me.

Oddly enough it comes on the heels of that sincere yet bizarre Melanie Gibb interview.... I would think the prosecutors bring that hour plus footage in a meeting room and play it from beginning to end for Lori. I think she cracks after that realizing she might be able to pin this on Chad and clear her name as the "innocent" housewife (i really hope Chad drops all her secrets too)

That's one of the reasons that I felt that the credible tip came from LV in order to secure a warrant to search Chad's property. I think that he buried them on the property thinking that, as long as he owned it, the police couldn't search it without his permission.

I think they already had enough for probable cause without any tip off.

The kids had been missing for almost a year. The suspicious behaviour of the duo would be more than enough to execute a full search of the property IMO

Maybe Chad or Lori slipped up somehow, or imaging revealed recent digging - but if the FBI arrived all tooled up, finding the graves would not take long

They would probably need a probable cause warrant to send a drone over the property. I doubt law enforcement can just send drones out over people's property willy nilly. Any defense lawyer could have a hay day with that. I think it's unfair to be disparaging law enforcement's investigative skills at this point. We don't have all of the facts, yet and are unaware of all the intricacies of this investigation. JMO.
Two missing kids are probable cause

After all the disheartening and downright heartbreaking news we got today, with way more to eventually come, I got a good chuckle at this and thought others might too.
On one of the EastIdahoNews FB live-streams earlier the Self Storage Plus business page was also watching and they commented “watching from the storage units....if anyone is talking to Lori remind me that she still owes us money”. OF COURSE these two fools have unpaid bills to the storage company, sigh.....

Here’s a screenshot if you missed this when it happened. I hope some others might get a good laugh at their comment and get some rest before we all tune into his 11am hearing tomorrow.

The best zinger today was from Nate’s live helicopter feed when Joseph Murray made a comment like “it sounds like crap, just like your reports". Nate said “Hi Joseph we’ll be over your house in about 5 min”. Savage come back. LOL

Does this mean anything to the rest of you or am I reading more into it

Well, LE indicates they weren’t finished with charges for chad.

Your assumption would only be valid if no one talked. No recorded convo that picked up truth, no phone data with truth, no cell mate confession. These two aren’t getting off. No way.
I hope not. And ordinarily I'd say few peopel are dumb enough to confess to their cellmate or on a jail phone. But most people aren't dumb enough to bury the bodies in their own yard either.

Honestly, I think for being such a rural area, Rexburg, surrounded by the LDS church and many of their off shoots... The FBI and police did a decent job. I really think the FBI wanted to play it safe, and get a slam dunk. The writing was on the wall but when these people are playing with these cult fantasies you never know who has skin in the game. I think the FBI sent a team to gather as much evidence as they could on the current investigation but also a side operation had to be the investigation of these grassroot cult movements in these small towns. I think during times like this, coronavirus, unemployment, uncertainty people lean heavily on their faith which may push a lot of people into cult territory... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee