Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...
Chad Daybell was changing his look to run for cover.
The weight loss can be explained by no longer living the high life in Hawaii and perhaps a “little” stressed.
I’m referring to his hair being much longer and the facial hair.
There is a reason he looks so very different than he did 4 months ago.
Chad lost weight before his marriage to Lori. She had a huge influence on his appearance. Appearances are high priority to Lori.

I hate to speculate on the gruesome details but my first thought was that perhaps Tylee was dismembered to fit her body into the storage bins that we saw moved in and out of Lori's storage unit, but JJ was small enough to fit in one bin without dismemberment. This would also explain why JJ was identified earlier and we are still waiting on ME confirmation of the other body being Tylee. :mad:

ETA: MOO
Makes sense to me. Tylee was short but she wouldn't fit in a bin without something being done to the body to make it fit.

How convenient. Like he couldn't have just turned himself into the 40000 cops that were already there?

He was waiting to turn himself into the right sort of 4-light cops.

And waiting... and waiting...

Glad to see bail set at 1 million. Hopefully some combo of anger, envy, guilt or self-preservation will kick in and “translate” into one turning on the other.

This is so hard to watch unfold! Those precious Children, and what they endured at the hands of people that should have loved and protected them. My mind can't help but go back to all those who spoke about Chad and Lori's ultimate vindication, when they would get to tell their side of the story in court! Remember that first Lawyer who said they would talk when things calmed down, and then the Man from Avow who went on record saying that this was all a big misunderstanding and we would all be surprised when they would be able to give their side of the story...Then the comments about the children being safe!! My mind is running a mile a minute with all those statements about them wrongly being investigated, not to mention the smirk on Lori's face as she walked out of the courtroom when Kay and Larry and Colby and Brandon were sitting there!! SO much heart ache for so many in this Case!! My heart is breaking for them all!! All of is is MOO! Needed someplace to express it. Yay for the Judge sticking him with 1 mil bail!! That was at least a sliver of right in all this wrong!!

I pray LE can directly tie these two in-human beings directly to this crime and they aren't able to scapegoat through blaming AC!

Dear Lord, they went to Disney & galavanted around Hawaii while those poor children lay unclaimed in the cold ground! CD & LVD need to rot in solitary for the rest of their LONG, miserable days!

MOO JMO

Edit: Replace name with initials

Last edited:
I’d would also like to know this. The judge set the bail at a million.
l’d almost bet someone from this group of zombie believers will scrape up the bail money.

No way. They’d be calling attention to themselves, if in fact there are other zombie believers.

ETA: If anyone gets close to posting the $1M, I bet there’d be new charges added and bail upped.

I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

I don't know him but I didn't sense that either. I will say a Yes sir, Yes your honor or something along those lines you have been a more ideal response.

Watching MM ask the judge if it was ok to sit instead of standing to address her was insane. I'm not a lawyer but I'm also not a moron

I am so worried about Colby and his sweet wife.. He has lost both siblings, his father (though step, they were so close) his "mother", Lori's family obviously won't be there for him. I hope there is someone they are close to and they are getting the help and support they need.

I hate to speculate on the gruesome details but my first thought was that perhaps Tylee was dismembered to fit her body into the storage bins that we saw moved in and out of Lori's storage unit, but JJ was small enough to fit in one bin without dismemberment. This would also explain why JJ was identified earlier and we are still waiting on ME confirmation of the other body being Tylee. :mad:

ETA: MOO
IMO, dismemberment of a body to fit separate parts instead into a storage tote for concealment/storage would likely be an extremely messy endeavor that would spread blood evidence far and wide, including on the person doing the dismembering. There would be so many other ways to remove a whole body to put it someplace private - like rolling it in a rug, putting it into a large, contractor-sized garbage bag, or even into a large barrel.

I think people have become stuck on the fact that LVD had storage totes which she obviously wanted to conceal, but I don't think those dots connect with whatever the prosecutor is describing as egregious. I suspect LVD had other types of damning evidence in the storage totes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010