Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect any of their group to know the location of the kids' remains, apart from Alex. Maybe Lori talked too much with a fellow inmate.

Alex was the person who was in charge (by lack of a better term) of committing the actual crimes. He killed her ex-husband. He presumably attempt to kill Tammy Daybell and Brandon Boudreaux. So I can't see Lori all of a sudden do her own bidding, when it comes to the children.

She smiles because she literally thinks: I didn't do anything. Which makes it even creepier.

I have soooooo many questions right now! Justin Lum says that there is more than one set of remains per his twitter. I suppose I can infer who they may belong.

I wonder if all the snow was a deterrent when they did the January search and they suspected back then bodies were on the property? It’ll be interesting to find out how this unfolded.

If the bodies were put there in September and now thinking about Tammy (who was still alive) and the his adult kids and seeing that location they are digging just looks so wide open and exposed. Just how did he do this with Tammy and some adult kids around? I don’t know what to think about that- Hopefully all of them were out of town because the alternative is gross.

They are never getting out of jail. Good!

It will be interesting as to next steps as to Lori's charges being upped. Thank goodness the FBI is there to assist Rexburg as I think this is so complex as to what charges to be presented and when so that the case moves forward without any legal technicality glitches.

Could we be so fortunate that tomorrow at the presser we see her charges upped?

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???
I guess you have a LE or MSM link for that? I think you are wrong though. Welcome to WS BTW.

Not necessarily. Lori could say that AC often acted on his own to remove obstacles in Lori's life or threats to her kids. He had a conviction for assault against Joe Ryan. Personally I do NOT think AC did anything to the kids. I just think he is the obvious scapegoat. They can argue that Tylee saw Alex kill Charles without being attacked and AC killed her to eliminate a witness. None of that implicates Lori in CV's murder. Again, I think her and AC planned it, but I don't think there is enough evidence to convict her given AC is dead.

Ok so how did she convince CD to bury them in his backyard? This pretty much shuts down the theories of the kids being hidden due to threats from Vallow's business associates however. Sadly, how I wish that was the case now though.

Because he thought his best suited job all his life was when he was a Sexton burying people - at the same cemetery that his wife Tammy now lies?

Major fail on all counts Chad.

MOO

I’m so sorry to Chime in at the end of all of this but can anyone give me a brief synopsis of why it took so long to search the property I do understand they already searched it before but why didn’t they find the bodies I’m very confused right now

It was preliminarily searched in winter, but at that time it was likely covered by snow so no ground disturbance was visible. They'd need a reason to bring a cadaver dog on the site and they didn't have it back then. Yesterday, they had a cadaver dog, and mostly likely they obtained the warrant because someone said something that gave them probable cause and a judge signed off on a warrant. MJO MOO

All the stories Lori was telling about the children being safe somewhere led authorities in dozens of different directions, and it's beyond odd that CD would bury the remains on his own property, so I'm not surprised no one thought to look further.

https://twitter.com/kimpowelltv/status/1270545774405804032?s=21
#Breaking: family members tell me that 2 bodies were found on Chad Daybell’s property. #azfamily

*The thread is moving fast so I wanted to make sure this was seen
I hope they were both recovered together. It's time...
love9.gif

Dogs or not, they couldn’t get another warrant without additional evidence. Something changed and dogs can’t be the basis for a warrant.

Edit: Nate did say at about the 16 min mark that dogs were present but the area was taped off from the minute he got there. Assuming dogs are pretty precise would it not be strange to have several huge areas marked off?

Agreed.

Someone talked.

IMO, they have some damning evidence against her because she was telling people they were 'safe' and tucked away with other caretakers. What can she say about that now?

JMO, but I think Lori was likely the "leak" that led to finding the remains. Maybe she made a deal or maybe all this time out from under the influence of CD got her started thinking that the "fantastic story" he led her to believe was a lie.

Perhaps they let her see MG's interview with Nate, which could have opened her eyes to how dire her situation really was.

I don't know -- that's just all speculation on my part, but I think someone had to talk in order to have LE descend on CD's home like that with a cadaver dog yesterday.

That's an intriguing point. In order to get a search warrant the police must provide probably cause to a judge. I would think that the only reason to seal a warrant would be if the probable cause exposed an innocent party in some way. Lori's warrant was not sealed. And even though it is sealed from the public, I don't think it can be sealed from the target (Chad). Perhaps one of the lawyers here can comment.

I'm not sure I believe Lori turned on Chad. But if she did or suspects he did, we could see an avalanche of new information coming out very quickly.

The reason I don't think she turned on him is because, since she is represented by counsel, the police should not be talking to her without cousel present. And since MM represents Chad as well, he would not allow her to talk. I'm sure there are legal ways around that but I doubt and prosecutor would risk the biggest case of their career by doing something like talking to Lori ex parte.
I think that with all the recent interviews, a neighbour has possibly come forward with some info about activity in the back garden while Tammy was away at her parents. MOO.

This was mentioned (not sure if a link was already shared though); ABC4Utah reporter Jason Nguyen interviewed Rexburg Mayor who made some general comments about what was found today (yesterday now) and how the community may finally feel over all this news after so much time. He also seemed to accidentally confirm that the remains found were of both the children....watch until the end of the video. ABC4 confirmed with representative of Kay & Larry who said they should still air the interview.

https://twitter.com/followwin/status/1270581748225589249?s=21

Justin Lum just did his segment for FOX10, He legit said The police and FBI arrived at his house and Chad tried to drive off while they searched, and the police pulled him over down the street.... Chad did the same exact thing when the cops did a welfare check on JJ..... Please drop his *advertiser censored* in the middle of the ocean.
They were probably waiting both ends of the street for him to do just that, knowing he had done it before. Gotcha. Not the actions of an innocent man. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy