Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I had hope that maybe one day, JJ’s remains would be found. But I really suspected that Tylee was in Yellowstone and never thought we would see the resolve of this case.

A sad ending, but hopefully both Chad and Lori spend their remaining days behind bars.

How did Chad know the "human remains were about to be produced . . . " I suspect Mr. Means had to notify him that he could no longer represent him. The implication of dropping him as a client would be that Lori had confessed. I believe that LE asked MG to do the interview in the hopes that she could get Lori to confess. Perhaps this is a hint that this indeed happened. I guess I just have to wait and see. After all, Chad had a new attorney today.
That is just a standard phrase to indicate consciousness of guilt.. They had to hide/bury something or someone or else they would be discovered.

I will be very surprised that Lori confessed to anything. I don't see this wretched vile evil woman ever confessing to anything. Imo, she's a raging sociopath. They never take blame for any of the vile acts they do. Rarely, if ever ....do they confess.

They protect themselves because everything in life is all about them.

So I highly doubt she confessed, and told the police where her murdered children were discarded.

I also believe the way the children's bodies were mistreated after being murdered will cause nightmares for all who love them, and everyone who cares deeply about children.

We are looking into the faces of diabolical evil.

Jmho

I noticed it's only 400' AGL (above ground level). That's not very high at all so maybe it's to prevent rotor wash from blowing dust and disturbing the crime scene? I'd even thought perhaps for noise but 400' away would still be a quite noisy. I don't know that.... I'm just guessing.

As a veteran of the Jessica Ridgway case--let me state emphatically that you do NOT want live overhead shots from the helicopter while they're moving the body.

No. You really don't. There are some things you can't unsee.

Oh, I think LE was quite happy to let him go a little ways in order to establish “attempted flight.”

Do we know where the attempted flight story originated? If it is true that Chad attempted to flee, why was this not brought up during the bond hearing as evidence of his flight risk?

Just curious why LV didn't "do away" with the dog too instead of calling attention to herself and the disappearance of JJ by trying to sell it on craigslist/giving it back to the original trainers...I'll answer my own question...Imo $/greed and arrogance. She wanted to squeeze even a few hundred dollars out of selling that dog even at the risk of exposing herself. These are not human beings they're monsters. Look at their disgusting smiling happy relaxed well rested faces in their beach wedding photos even after all the death and destruction they caused to the innocents around them. Sickening! JMO
The dog was for sale for a whole heck of a lot more than a few hundred dollars, try $2500. She only let the trainer have it back when they found out she was trying to sell it.

I noticed it's only 400' AGL (above ground level). That's not very high at all so maybe it's to prevent rotor wash from blowing dust and disturbing the crime scene? I'd even thought perhaps for noise but 400' away would still be a quite noisy. I don't know that.... I'm just guessing.

And drones. Jmo

I can't stop thinking about the insurance policy. I would love for actual legal confirmation in regards to Lori's rights to CV life insurance policy. I know its difficult without the details of when it was purchased. KonaHonu has brought up very good information that in my opinion looks like the odds that she would have at least been entitled to 50% of the 1 million dollar policy would be pretty good. Do you think she never thought to research or dig deeper?

It makes me wonder if she contested that and was awarded $500k, would that have changed the fate of Tylee and JJ?

We still don't know the true motive(s).
Whether or not she would have been entitled to half under community property laws, she would have been denied it based on the "Slayer Rule" laws which do not permit a person to profit from their own participation in murder of the insured.

ETA: Slayer rule laws are civil and they only require that the defendant be determined to have participated in the murder based on the preponderance of the evidence, rather than beyond reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
I will be very surprised that Lori confessed to anything. I don't see this wretched vile evil woman ever confessing to anything. Imo, she's a raging sociopath. They never take blame for any of the vile acts they do. Rarely, if ever ....do they confess.

They protect themselves because everything in life is all about them.

So I highly doubt she confessed, and told the police where her murdered children were discarded.

I also believe the way the children's bodies were mistreated after being murdered will cause nightmares for all who love them, and everyone who cares deeply about children.

We are looking into the faces of diabolical evil.

Jmho
Agree with you.

Just curious why LV didn't "do away" with the dog too instead of calling attention to herself and the disappearance of JJ by trying to sell it on craigslist/giving it back to the original trainers...I'll answer my own question...Imo $/greed and arrogance. She wanted to squeeze even a few hundred dollars out of selling that dog even at the risk of exposing herself. These are not human beings they're monsters. Look at their disgusting smiling happy relaxed well rested faces in their beach wedding photos even after all the death and destruction they caused to the innocents around them. Sickening! JMO
JJ was not yet missing when Lori tried to sell the dog and gave the dog back to the trainer.

I can't stop thinking about the insurance policy. I would love for actual legal confirmation in regards to Lori's rights to CV life insurance policy. I know its difficult without the details of when it was purchased. KonaHonu has brought up very good information that in my opinion looks like the odds that she would have at least been entitled to 50% of the 1 million dollar policy would be pretty good. Do you think she never thought to research or dig deeper?

It makes me wonder if she contested that and was awarded $500k, would that have changed the fate of Tylee and JJ?

We still don't know the true motive(s).
No matter what rights she may have had, she lost them when she conspired to have CV murdered. Now that out of the five people present that day, only one is left alive (said person having murdered at least two witnesses) , Chandler PD can get their act together and realize they made a serious, deadly error and charge her for conspiracy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214