Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another theory on the reason the wording of the sealed warrant was changed. I do believe that someone felt their life was threatened and that would be the neighbor Price who reported the bon fires. It was not just 1 house on that street that Daybells' lived in but 2! Mr. Price was surrounded by avid CD supporters who were hell bent to be mean and angry to anyone who would question Chad's morals and behaviors.
It doesn't mean that someone in the circle flipped - only that someone (maybe from community not just family or friends) felt their life was in danger.
MOO

I agree!

I am really curious about the pre-planned move for Emma to move into that house (a verified insider poster here mentioned that the move had been planned for quite some time). Where was CD going to go? Did he plan to stay there? Who was going to live in the home he was planning on putting over the child's body? Why move now (unless it was financial because of Covid shutdowns).
Why would CD want to spend money on putting in a mobile home back there now when he can't even raise enough money to bail his "wife" out of jail?
Now he doesn't have enough money for a piss pot to sell his own urine.
Did he get what he wanted?

I don't recall them saying Emma was moving in there but maybe I overlooked it. I thought they stated when all the stuff getting moved out that it had been planned for some time.

I don't recall them saying Emma was moving in there but maybe I overlooked it. I thought they stated when all the stuff getting moved out that it had been planned for some time.
You are absolutely right! It was not mentioned that Emma was moving in - only that a move had been planned.
Sry if I confused anyone.

An interesting point. Do you have a good image showing the cinder blocks moved away from the fire pit so we can compare? Love the fact that we can crowd-source this analysis!

where are you saying the last photo should go in the order of presentation? I’m having a hard time seeing how we can draw conclusions unless we have a photograph with the tarps in place showing the fire pit with the cinderblocks moved.

I don't know when the cinderblocks were removed, but it seemed it happened after any available drone/arial pics on June 10th. I can't find a picture with the cinderblocks removed while the tarps are in place. The firepit may have been excavated on Wednesday during the no-fly period.

I wasn't there and don't know for sure but from what I understand:
1) the move was pre-planned (per insider report) they had already packed up and planned on moving when LEO showed up with warrant.
2) LEO asked all the kids to leave the daybell home but CD went out to his car and sat on his phone googling attorney's.
Which brings up a huge question for me, why would he be looking for his own attorney just because they showed up with a search warrant? NO WAY he didn't know those kids were buried in the backyard! And where was CD "going to turn himself in" to? All LEO was at his house, his Atty wasn't even in town but some 4 hours away (or more) and I doubt that Atty has an office in any of the 4 surrounding counties so it wasn't his Atty's office he was heading to (IMO).

I think CD & LVD have been picking any excuse out of the air in the moment, it worked all the while when people who believed in him so wholeheartedly they would NEVER question him, and even when they were faced with questions - kept up the "how dare you question his motives" mantra going until they just could not do it anymore - given facts in their face
MOO

Can you provide a link for your point 2? Thanks.

An interesting point. Do you have a good image showing the cinder blocks moved away from the fire pit so we can compare? Love the fact that we can crowd-source this analysis!

where are you saying the last photo should go in the order of presentation? I’m having a hard time seeing how we can draw conclusions unless we have a photograph with the tarps in place showing the fire pit with the cinderblocks moved.

I think your final photo was before all of the evidence & tarps were removed but I cant say specifically what order each would go in.

Wow nice Garth Daybell interviewed on yt by Tyson. Garth appreciates the support of everyone. Cool to see one of Chad's kids say this. I am behind so if my recent posts have already been stated than I apologize. Can I share link of youtube interview here.

Maybe she was killed at Yellowstone and put in the trunk for the ride home. Hence that's where she was last seen. Perhaps C & L were planning to kill one or both kids and hide them at Yellowstone but then saw how crowded it was and had to change plans.
C Wasn't there with them at Yellowstone though
so while he may have been told that was the plan or even helped plan it, he was not there.

She was in excellent health, training for marathon. Healthy young women don't usually drop dead for no reason. Add to that Chad had life insurance policies on Tammy and a love interest (Lori) on a side. None of this looks kosher to me, but Tammy was embalmed and buried without an autopsy. What can be proven by an autopsy done two months after burial?
A lot can be proven. Obviously, it's more difficult and they'll have to rely on tissue but it can still tell a ton

I have another theory on the reason the wording of the sealed warrant was changed. I do believe that someone felt their life was threatened and that would be the neighbor Price who reported the bon fires. It was not just 1 house on that street that Daybells' lived in but 2! Mr. Price was surrounded by avid CD supporters who were hell bent to be mean and angry to anyone who would question Chad's morals and behaviors.
It doesn't mean that someone in the circle flipped - only that someone (maybe from community not just family or friends) felt their life was in danger.
MOO

I dunno. Why did he give interviews if he was so threatened? Jmo

Can you provide a link for your point 2? Thanks.
I am so sorry - I think it came from the inside poster's post last night. Honestly, I am not sure but it might have been @Redvines. Maybe I better not post and just read for a bit because I have incorporated info from "locals" into info from MSM in my brain at this point.
You have every right to question me on this and I am hopeful that if I am wrong locals can correct me.
Again - my apologies.

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.
The attorney didn't say what you think he said. What he did say was, "When the police showed up at his house last night (note: "last night" was actually the morning of June 9 when the search warrant was served, as this hearing is taking place on the 10th and Chad had already been taken into custody before "last night" ever happened. The attorney misspoke here.) Mr. Daybell didn't flee (note: leaving the house/scene in his vehicle at a high rate of speed (per court records) isn't considered 'fleeing'?), Mr. Daybell didn't abscond (note: abscond - "leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft." In the words of Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”), Mr. Daybell didn't run (note: technically he drove away, but then again semantics.). Mr Daybell's intentions, through his counsel (so not of his own volition), was to turn himself into the court, if that was something that was going to happen (i.e. he really had no desire or 'intention' to actually do that unless forced to it), and address these issues. He has every intention of addressing these issues (now that he's forced to it, and 'addressing' them doesn't necessarily entail acknowledging guilt or even accepting accountability for his role in them)."

In other words I seriously doubt Chad was the informant. MOO.

17:00 into the video for the relevant part:

I dunno. Why did he give interviews if he was so threatened? Jmo
It was at that point (time of the interview) the children's bodies had been discovered. When the warrant was initially written (and re-written I suspect) this neighbor had conveyed to LEO he felt in danger. I think it is a timing thing but again - it is just my theory and I have nothing to back this up

There could be a local statement of condolences accompanying information about memorial services for people who know the children or wish to honor their lives. I wouldn't be surprised by that. On the other hand, "the Church" is unlikely to address this in any other way than to adjudicate their membership at some point, with or (much more likely now) without them. That will happen quietly, no announcement is likely on that either.
I keep thinking they have learned a lot over this year too, the Church, i mean. I understand how things would come out subtly, but I bet they will be coming out with something stonger than they ever have. This is a large contingent of secretive stuff out there...not just our little group. imo,, moo I have seen some nepharious websites not even subcription demanding that have huge followings. I know, quite speculative, but "it" is out there....

Since people are obviously fascinated about the objects at the crime scene it would be worthwhile to consider how late in the investigation those images were taken. Let's look at the progress at this particular site. Here's an image when the officers are near the beginning of the "dig." You can see they've identified the area of primary interest and are beginning to use rakes and other tools to start the process. One blue tarp is on the ground and very little additional equipment:
CrimeScene01.JPG

BELOW we still don't have any pop-ups but they are laying out the tarp that will eventually have the orange fabric placed on it. Also note the tripod with laser scanner at the top of the frame. The technicians scanned the surface area before commencing the excavation:
CrimeScene02.JPG

BELOW: A backhoe has been brought in the dig is well underway. You will notice that two popups are positioned and the officers are placing side panels on them to obstruct the view and maintain privacy. This strongly suggests that this is when the remains are going to be documented and then removed from the scene. The blue tarp that will have the orange fabric placed on it has been used for sifting and you can see the dirt beginning to accumulate. On the left is a sifter near the white popup and dirt indicating that this was a location where they used buckets to sift through soil as it was removed:
CrimeScene05.jpg

BELOW: Here's another view of the area of primary interest:BELOW: The additional popups have been removed and we clearly are past the point where the remains were discovered. The tarp in the foreground is obviously where the buckets are used to bring soil that is sifted, creating the dirt pile on the tarp. Note that the orange object is not present:
CrimeScene03.JPG

BELOW: This is the image that most people are studying with the orange fabric and material some believe represents human remains. You can see that all popups are gone and I would be genuinely shocked if the remains have not already been packed and delivered to the lab. It would just be very strange to go through this whole process and take down all the gear while leaving the most important evidence at the edge of the tarp as shown below. That the shape of the orange fabric matches somewhat the area being photographed is probably a coincidence (in my opinion). You may disagree and that's fine.

http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg

I know this seems like I am arguing over semantics but it matters, and I will try to better explain this...

Pictures 1 & 2 show the cinder blocks still around the fire pit. They are absent in photo 3, but appear in photo 4 to be holding down the tarps. But your 5th photo shows them still around the fire pit so that cannot be after all evidence was removed. Finally, we have the photo from Inside edition that shows them completely moved away from the fire pit in what is presumably the cleared scene. So it gives us some order sequence for the photos. Did I explain better?

Are you sure he said the night before? I didn't hear that, but maybe it's just me that didn't.

We really do need to have sources for that... I hadn't heard it either. Is it just from SM? Are there any source links within the SM?

I know this seems like I am arguing over semantics but it matters, and I will try to better explain this...

Pictures 1 & 2 show the cinder blocks still around the fire pit. They are absent in photo 3, but appear in photo 4 to be holding down the tarps. But your 5th photo shows them still around the fire pit. Finally, we have the photo from Inside edition that shows them completely moved away from the fire pit. So it gives us some order sequence for the photos. Did I explain better?
Yes, thanks so much. ... And I see loads of cinder blocks around the photo with multiple popups. Seems plausible those are from the fire pit and, if so, would suggest the photo in question was taken before the images showing the intense work under the covered popups. Very fascinating indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member