Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! Take care! I’m
Sorry you are sick. There is a COVID thread here as well.

I’m ok. Thank you! My symptoms are moderate and getting better every day. I took every precaution so not sure how I got it. A positive is it led me to this site! I’m not dwelling too much on it. Just treating symptoms. And now I am addicted to Websleuths lol... appreciate the stimulation and company!

Long time lurker. Joined this site to follow this case for the cult angle. Thought for sure those two kids would turn up in some nut-bar compound somewhere. What a horror. And all because some delusional man-toddler wanted to tap some honey-haired strange. By all accounts Daybell had a lovely, beautiful, smart wife who could look straight at that head and STILL give him babies. For what? Vallow?

You can bet Vallow's driving this particular crazy train. You get divorced once, that happens. You get divorced twice, that's bad luck. Three times? That's a pattern. You get divorced 4 times, that's a symptom. What's her MO? I think she might actually believe we're all staring down the apocalypse. Come July 23, those two are gonna start tearing each other to pieces. I hope Vallow doesn't try to Karla Homolka her way out of this.

JMO and all that.
@Alpha_Q Welcome to WS! Great first post. I love you take on LVD's marriage history!

It’s a shame Chad never found the time to add the story of his second beautiful courtship and marriage to his blog.

“For years L had read my books (list below), listened attentively to my speeches, thrilled to my soaring doomsday prophecies, marvelled at my powerful redemptive visions, wept at my special light/dark grading system, sketched my dimpled yet manly profile and sung quietly along to my Ukulele recordings of favourite hymns and REO Speedwagon ballads.

“Can he be real?” she wondered. “Can one man, a god among men, really, be all of this, and more? When will he be mine? How can he be mine?”

Alone in the unfurnished room of her mansion she scoured the 10$ and under wedding ring offerings on Amazon, and Luau‘d absently.

I really think they were this crass and self-focused. And more.
I love it!:p

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to social media rumor>

I was curious if the property was transferred, and caused the search on a particular day. Because the others were packed and ready to move.

I think everyone was blindsided in that family. Maybe LE wanted to search while CD was still legally responsible for the property.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I could do it either. I haven't even been able to go watch it myself.

But I think it's important to have the abject raw grief that has been meted out to totally innocent people...documented. I want to be there on the day that Chad and Lori are shown the footage in the courtroom.
Lori will be yawning with complete disinterest when the footage is shown in the courtroom. Mark my words.

I was curious if the property was transferred, and caused the search on a particular day. Because the others were packed and ready to move.
Why were Chads adult children living in the home ? I find it hard to believe they were " shocked" when the bodies were found. Maybe they knew their dad and his new wife were sick, but didn't know they were THAT sick ?

Why were Chads adult children living in the home ? I find it hard to believe they were " shocked" when the bodies were found. Maybe they knew their dad and his new wife were sick, but didn't know they were THAT sick ?

One of the other posters here, someone "verified" posted yesterday that everyone in the house was already packed to move out before the search warrant. Also, didn't CD give another address as his current address when he was arrested?

At this point, I feel strongly that Lori took a deal (to let family know where the bodies were) or will now negotiate a worse deal (because they have the children's remains). She and Chad's money have no future. Why would she stick with him now? She will blame everything on him. She may end up being the one who tells us what happened to Tylee and JJ when she testifies against Chad. She definitely knows where they were killed. IMO

Also would not be surprised if we learn CD is on suicide watch.

Am not sure how to phrase this question

Hope I'm not offending anyone by this question, but when a search for a buried body takes place, how do they make sure to take care that the remains are not disturbed by randomly digging, if in fact that does happen?
Probably the same way ancient artifacts are recovered. Ground penetrating radar, carefully sweeping the suspected area. Sifting the dirt.

At this point, I feel strongly that Lori took a deal (to let family know where the bodies were) or will now negotiate a worse deal (because they have the children's remains). She and Chad's money have no future. Why would she stick with him now? She will blame everything on him. She may end up being the one who tells us what happened to Tylee and JJ when she testifies against Chad. She definitely knows where they were killed. IMO

I think it's going to be Chad that breaks, but both will be pointing fingers at the other. And yes, Chad will probably try to commit suicide. He is probably at least a little bit ashamed, but Lori, not in the least.

I respectfully disagree on the deal aspect. Because I believe her attorney requested the sealed affidavit on her behalf to figure out how in the heck they were lead to the children. She may turn to save herself, but I do not believe in any way that she has cooperated yet. Jmo

She was last seen in Yellowstone doesn't mean she didn't return from there and died soon thereafter. Because Yellowstone is such a huge park with a lot of places to hide a body, there was a lot of speculation that she didn't return from there. But that all it was, speculation.
Maybe she was killed at Yellowstone and put in the trunk for the ride home. Hence that's where she was last seen. Perhaps C & L were planning to kill one or both kids and hide them at Yellowstone but then saw how crowded it was and had to change plans.

Serious question: IF one or both are charged in the deaths of JJ and Tylee, and they plead not guilty and go to trial, what do you suppose their defense will be, other than accusing Alex? I know there is a long way to go in the investigation but just hypothetically what would their defense be? Surely they would not use their religious beliefs as a defense. TIA.

I respectfully disagree on the deal aspect. Because I believe her attorney requested the sealed affidavit on her behalf to figure out how in the heck they were lead to the children. She may turn to save herself, but I do not believe in any way that she has cooperated yet. Jmo
I agree Lori has not cooperated. I think she is surprised they found the bodies because she thought she was a god and was protected. She thought she was golden and is trying to figure out what went wrong, because she probably thinks she's getting out of jail and doesn't want to make the same mistake when she kills again.

I agree Lori has not cooperated. I think she is surprised they found the bodies because she thought she was a god and was protected. She thought she was golden and is trying to figure out what went wrong, because she probably thinks she's getting out of jail and doesn't want to make the same mistake when she kills again.
Serious question: IF one or both are charged in the deaths of JJ and Tylee, and they plead not guilty and go to trial, what do you suppose their defense will be, other than accusing Alex? I know there is a long way to go in the investigation but just hypothetically what would their defense be? Surely they would not use their religious beliefs as a defense. TIA.
Insanity is their only defense, and actually a good one in the eyes of their lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur