Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking some clarifications on Chad/Lori "zombie" classifications--
  • We know Chad and Lori claimed CV was possessed (apparently by some N. Snyder person)
  • MG said in her interview with Nate that Lori referred to JJ as a zombie shortly before he disappeared.
Do we have any documented instances of the two claiming Tammy and/or Tylee had turned to "zombies" or otherwise were possessed? Specifically thinking of Tylee, Chad ranked her as a deeply dark spirit back in a 2018 email to Lori (when CV and JJ were still deemed light).

I'm wondering if they even claimed she became possessed or viewed her spirit as fundamentally dark (dear Tylee, I'm so sorry).

This distinction may very well be completely meaningless, but I've been mulling theories, and this question popped up in my mind.
MOO

He's had a morbid fascination with death for decades, has been manipulating people for years, and has documented delusions of grandeur and overinflated ego-- he literally believed that people thought he was Dolph Lundgren (famous at the time) on his mission. So I'm confused on why anyone thinks this is a new facet of his personality; it has just progressed unchecked until he reached the point of no return--coinciding with the meeting of Lori. Moo.
Chad is a monster, that's why he's fascinating to discuss but we'll never understand him as we're human. MOO

Since Tammy was still alive at the time, it doesn't seem very likely that the children were killed on Chad's property before burial there, especially if at two different times. Where do you think that happened? I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful. MOO.
It probably happened at the townhouse and I am guessing there were drugs involved. The drugs were used to make it easier on the killers not necessarily the kids. And then they went into Rubbermaid tubs in the storage unit? I think/hope the “particularly egregious” stuff happened post mortem.

Last edited:
I keep thinking of the first time Lori appeared in court after her arrest when she acted as if she was thumbing her nose at the whole process. Chad walked into the courtroom right past Kay and Larry and sat there just staring ahead. Now we know that he knew the whole time where those children were. Such evilness.

How many people were on this trip? The only individuals in pictures are AC, LV, Tylee, and JJ. In this picture, Alex appears to be looking at and talking to someone. Who was he talking to and who was taking the picture?
If a plan to kill the children was already in the works, why take photos?
jj-tylee-vallow-yellowstone-ap-jef-200305_hpEmbed_3x4_992.jpg

No answers to the post, but I love this pic. Those kids really loved each other.

He's had a morbid fascination with death for decades, has been manipulating people for years, and has documented delusions of grandeur and overinflated ego-- he literally believed that people thought he was Dolph Lundgren (famous at the time) on his mission. So I'm confused on why anyone thinks this is a new facet of his personality; it has just progressed unchecked until he reached the point of no return--coinciding with the meeting of Lori. Moo.
Chad is a monster, that's why he's fascinating to discuss but we'll never understand him as we're human. MOO
Hi Redvines, have you heard how Chads five children are handling all this news? And how about his many neighbors?
I knew the family up until 2015, when they moved to Rexburg from Springville. I am from Springville. I have friends and family that are friends with Chad's kids, but I have not talked with them personally since 2015.

Has it ever been said where Lori was living before her arrest? I know she was extradited from Hawaii. Was there a time when she lived with Chad in Tammys home after Tammys death? Surely not!

And aren’t some of Chads children living in California?

I knew the family up until 2015, when they moved to Rexburg from Springville. I am from Springville. I have friends and family that are friends with Chad's kids, but I have not talked with them personally since 2015.
Oh okay. I try to keep up with the threads here and all the information but it is impossible for me. Thank you for being here.

Long-time lurker. I finally made my own account to join this awesome community of Super Sleuths!

Question: Why is it that those who believe in "multiple probations" were always someone noteworthy in their previous lives? I mean....come on....no one ever claims they were:
1) Peasant Girl #3
2) Chamber Pot Emptier
3) Chicken Plucker in the local butcher shop
4) Pig Farmer's Wife

Example...Chad stated in his email to Lori on 1/22/19 (source Justin Lum Fox 10 news) that in her previous "probations" Lori was, among others, wife of James the Just (aka Chad), Joseph's Smith's grandmother, and the wife of the LDS Book of Mormon prophet Moroni.

I guess his prophetic powers failed to discern that in this probation she would become Lori the Looney married to Chad the Bad.

Of course this is all meant tongue in cheek because if I don't eek out a little bit of humor in this twisted tale I will just end up sitting here crying on my keyboard.

At any rate....SLEUTH ON!

Ok this is so on point and hilarious. Welcome to sleuthing with us and posting. Most of us lost our minds a long time ago around the Kauai Wedding photo shoot time frame on this case. You will fit in well. MOO

It probably happened at the townhouse and I am guessing there were drugs involved. The drugs were used to make it easier on the killers not necessarily the kids. And then they went into Rubbermaid tubs in the storage unit? I think/hope the “particularly egregious” stuff happened post mortem.
Horribleness, but I think the townhouse is very possible, especially as there could have been a freezer somewhere. MOO. I don't think the bodies could have been in the storage unit. MOO

ALL JMO:

Thinking on several posts here about the Chad & Lori dynamic, I personally have vacillated between two conclusions. Some context to my line of thinking: 1) MG said in her interview with Nate that Lori thought Tammy would die before Lori moved to Rexburg, but that didn't happen. We know from JR and MG that Chad had previously discussed a vision he'd had that Tammy would soon die in a car accident, but plans (his or God's? We know the answer... JMO) had changed. 2) *All* of those closest to Lori (with the exception of Alex's potentially natural death) died or nearly died before Tammy did (Charles, the kids, Brandon).

Based on this info, my thought is either:
  • Chad and Lori discussed offing inconvenient people, but Lori was much more gung ho/confident about it than Chad was. Lori successfully "got away" with CV's murder in July 2019, very much expecting Chad to fulfill his "end of the bargain" soon after. MG says when Tammy didn't die as expected, Lori decided to move to Rexburg anyway. Perhaps she continued upping pressure on Chad while in closer proximity. Even still, the kids and Brandon were the next-in-line targets before, ultimately, Tammy.
  • On the other hand, the (MOO) murder order could have had more to do with Chad's manipulation of Lori than with any squeamishness/lack of surety on his part. Chad ensured Lori took care of all of her "problems" (the way they saw it) before he attempted to do the same on his end, and conveniently, those who lived with him besides Tammy (at least one of his kids at the time, IIRC) were never a "problem."
Or, obviously, the order was completely coincidental based on opportunity. JMO MOO

Last edited:
Can y'all promise that if anything ever happens to me, you'll come over and clear my browser history? This case has me searching some very weird stuff! Lol

Right?! I am sure my passport is red flagged at this point. I can tell you how to find records online in almost all states along with Yellowstone Death Zone, phone pinging off towers, encrypting all digital anything, and easy ways to kill people. MOO

Question if anyone knows.

Do we know if CD can use a Bail Bondsman if he can find one willing to allow him to only pay 10% of the Million which would be $100,000 dollars to get out?

I think from reading about bail there are some types that are set by the court as a Cash Bond where he would need the full amount of cash or property value as collateral to get out.

Im not sure for him what the rules are.

"Bail bond agents make money by collecting a fee from those who want to be bailed out. Typically, that fee is 10% to 15% of the amount of bail. So, if a court sets a defendant’s bail at $10,000, that defendant (or someone acting on the defendant’s behalf) can pay a bail bond agent $1,000 and the bond agent will act as a surety on the defendant’s behalf."

How Do Bail Bonds Work - Types, Conditions & How to Recoup Money

A bondsman is "typically" going to want 10% that the client will never get back. That is their fee. They will post the full 1 million bond. So, what you've seen with LV and now CD is they're not going to put up that money if they can't get it back on top of simply not having the assets to secure the bond

So, CD would have to have assets that would even come close so they could protect their investment for a bondsman to even put up the money. Add in a small town that hates people who have children buried in their backyard, well...they're not bonding out.

Horribleness, but I think the townhouse is very possible, especially as there could have been a freezer somewhere. MOO. I don't think the bodies could have been in the storage unit. MOO

After catching up a bit on all of the info available in the timeline, etc. I think the townhouse is a big possibility also. It is horribleness. But if I think it was done there then I have to think that it must have been done with poison, or in a way where very little physical evidence would be left.

I have no idea where the bodies were stored, but I agree I don’t think the storage unit.

Can y'all promise that if anything ever happens to me, you'll come over and clear my browser history? This case has me searching some very weird stuff! Lol
I will, but only if you promise to do the same for me.
I'm not too worried about what family would think as they all know that I research and look up and follow crimes.
It's LE and others that might be concerned LOL
I would also love it if I ever go missing that you all jump right in on the case.
I know I would want all of you wonderful sleuthers on it ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member