Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you can stop them, but if the messages are inappropriate/harassing you can report them.
Also, you can flag/report your own post (such as your question here) so that a mod will see it and perhaps be able to answer. Of course you can send a direct message to any mod although you don't always get a reply.
Thank you so much. I think I figured it out. Thank you for answering!

Someone posted a picture of an average size chest freezer that was located within the house. There was carpet under the freezer. The image was from when the house was on the market in 2015.
Lots of people have freezers. We used to have one.

I swear someone posted a photo of a large freezer in the barn? moo

Question.

If you managed to mix bleach with toilet bowl cleaner or vinegar could you kill someone without offing yourself?

And would lungs be burned enough to tip a coroner off to it? I assume yes but dunno. Jmo
I know for a fact you DO NOT mix bleach and Lysol. I did this recently. It's bad stuff, I had to leave the house, for hours. I will never do that again. Made my eyes and nose burn, took my breath away. I couldn't smell anything else for almost 24hrs. Lesson Learned!

Their religious views would never have allowed for divorce. When they believed in the after-life and end-of-life as strongly as they both did and felt the power of their God leading them towards each other, killing others in the name of God's will may have been an act of compassion under their delusions. If they foresaw the end of the world being as horrific as they imagined, perhaps a lethal herb would have been seen as compassion. Yet that contradicts the death of CV who clearly messed with their plan. If CD was so intent on the Preparing the people theories, etc., his children, TD would have had to share in many of those same theories, too, right? I would love to know if there were radical teachings in CD youth from his own parents.
BBM
I don't understand this idea. LV and her family are all about divorce! The more the merrier!
In fact, there seem to be divorces sprinkled all over this tale, and not just among the Vallows. I'm quite shocked, as I didn't think LDS-ers were into divorce.

He clearly had a lot more followers than just seven. His books were not written for people outside of LDS. And what in the world makes him a nerd prince of misfits? Up until recently, he was married to a lovely woman with five children. That to you is a nerd prince of misfits?
Most of Chad's books are doomsday novels. His readers don't have to actually believe in zombies. I don't think Chad published his cult doctrine, but I'd like to know how many people he sent/explained it to. I doubt it was part of his PAP lectures. So far it looks like a very select few were in on it. The 144k couples he and Lori "gathered" could be more numerous, although we don't know what portion of the doctrine they have been taught.

When I first joined this forum I too wondered if the mods were cracking down on everyone as I thought DBM meant Deleted By Mod(s). Turns out it just means Deleted By Me. It is a self-inflicted correction.

These forums have their idiosyncrasies and sometimes will do a double post, or retain text from a previous post when trying to make a new post. Also, sometimes we make mistakes, or answer questions that have already been answered, or post links that have been posted a hundred times before but we haven't seen them yet because we're still trying to get caught up in the thread, etc. We can't actually delete our own posts, but editing them to say DBM allows us to remove unwanted content and allow the thread to continue as normal. It's not a bad thing IMO.

For a long time I thought it meant "duplicate by me" because this forum software does that so often!

They traveled from Arizona through Yellowstone to Rexburg? Do you have a link citing that?

I was under the impression they traveled from Rexburg to Yellowstone.
I have never been to Rexburg or to YNP but I used to live in Arizona and have driven up to Colorado, Utah, and Nevada many times. There is no question I would take the Nevada/Utah route to get to Idaho, expecially in the fall. The roads are too remote and too subject to closure from sudden storms if you go up through the Four Corners area. Going through Vegas and SLC is interstate highway all the way. I've driven the Four Corners route to Grand Junction a few times. It's fine and beautiful in the summer and probably fine in September/October. But the Vegas/SLC route to Idaho is actually faster than either the Four Corners or Kaibab Plateau routes, both of which I have driven.

Definitely possible. I like your analysis. We don't know enough about what preliminary work was done (cadaver dog, ground penetrating radar, etc.). ... I do find it interesting that you can see officers investigating a second site near a pond where a popup later appears and some sort of forensic activity. The location suggests that they may have been tipped off as it is some distance from the primary dig. Of course, we don't know if a dog may have alerted over there too. Everything took place so quickly, though, that I wonder whether they had information they were acting on.
Do cadaver dogs alert on dead animals? I would think so but don't have any actual knowledge in that area.

How many are dead? I have lost count. What about the others who were shot at? They act like this is normal...

Lori is a true black widow... I think she would continue killing and finding new victims if she could have gotten away with it.

Chad Daybell and his kids would most likely be next...after a ( probably very short) waiting period..knowing Lori.

oh and all the while she can command respect as god like authority and queen of the little cult.

there is a really amazing book by Jerry Bledsoe called Bitter Blood and another called Death Sentence : The True Story of Velma Barfield

These are a couple of the finest True Crime books I have ever read. If you want to get into female serial murderers..trust me , these are excellent case studies.

Oh yes, I expect to hear all about how Lori turned Chad into a killer. mOO
I wish Ann Rule was alive to write a book about this case !

Okay - here's what I have for this case - please correct anything that might be wrong - I scanned a bunch of articles. Also - "when" was Lori arrested? And do I have ALL her charges correct or are there more?

Wednesday, July 1st:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (17) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/8/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51) arrested charged (6/9/20) with 2 counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. $1M bond.
6/10/20 Update: Initial appearance hearing. Judge Faren Eddins sets bail at $1M & explained that should Daybell be able to post bond, he must sign waiver that he must not leave Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison or Fremont counties. He will also be required to wear an ankle monitor at all times. Daybell is scheduled to appear for a preliminary hearing on July 1. More charges pending.
*Lori Norene Vallow-Daybell (46) arrested & charged () with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children, resisting or obstructing LE, criminal solicitation to commit a crime & contempt of court. $5M bond.
Guardianship hearing on 9/30/20.

I find it hard to believe that they hadn't looked at aerial imagery from last year and on or even with a drone well before someone would even have to report it. Seems like a very inexpensive and easy research method.

There are companies that sell satellite imagery. Much of the earth is imaged in hyperspectrally (in many wavelengths to reveal different features) on a daily basis. This is available to LE but I think they have to pay for it. I don't think subpoena power extends to forcing private companies to provide for free the very products they are in business to sell. @vislaw can correct me if I am wrong.

One example is up42.com but there are many!

Visine poisoning would create major bowel issues. I know Alex had feces but did Tammy

Eta I just looked up visine poisoning and found it to be not necessarily true about causing definite diarhea.
I've heard of servers putting a few drops of visine in the drinks of annoying customers. They get the $#its and never know why. And I've heard a higher dose can be fatal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13