Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the Daybell children were involved in any way. At all. Now, maybe they started to suspect something odd, but I think they were unwilling to dip their toes in that possibility.

I think Chad buried the kids with the help of Alex at the very least and maybe both Lori and Alex. I think they did it when Tammy was gone. I also believe the police finally got the warrant based on all the little things that came together: Bonfires, Modular home permits, concrete slabs being requested, technology data from cell phones- what if Tylee's phone shows pinging at Chad's house or neighborhood AFTER she was presumed missing? I just think they were able to get a convincing list together and the weight of all the components on that list were enough to allow the search. The cadaver dogs went straight to the graves. They started to dig. BOOM.

This is my own opinion.

I personally do not believe that Alex, Lori or Chad were capable (technically) of mutilating that body.

Having a "vision" that his wife was going to die won't help his cause because most people don't believe in visions. Added to the fact that he likely buried/killed the children before she died and he married only two weeks after her death will also work against him. He had motive and whether or not they find anything in Tammy's autopsy, he may be charged. His loony belief system will work against him -- not for him. JMOO
If they find nothing in the autopsy, visions will not suffice for conviction in Tammy's case, otherwise he would have been charged already. They would need evidence that he plotted her death. He's been having visions for years, even before meeting Lori.

Could you summarise? I have missed a couple of threads maybe. I have seen the financial reason but I thought a family member already lived there anyway.
One son moved out with his family (preplanned move) and Chad is obviously not living there ATM, so there was enough space for someone to move in.

You know guys, this case won't go to court for years, but can you imagine the lengths to which the defense will go to keep his crazy books and followers outside of court? Will the defense be able to do that? I don't see how those things aren't relevant.

i keep thinking about this phase... what if there are full confessions? They obviously know they are in for life, at this point. Are there some truly weird ways this could roll out....

RexburgSleuth replied to a comment on 3.31.20 (if you go back & look, it’s one of several he made on that date) It has a hot link to a Google street view of a manufactured home on the property prior to the time the Daybells bought it. I’d bring it forward but I can’t figure it out.

The home wasn’t where the present day burial site is however. Instead it faces the busier 1900 E road. Not any help in solving mystery objects but eliminates former home site possibility.

MOO

I am now confused about the property. The house was built in 1960, and was owned by the neighbor's aunt...who I thought had lived there for years. Why would there have been another manufactured house there? Probably irrelevant actually...but maybe RexSleuth will come back in to play with us........

350K? How could a modest income rack up that much debt? And why wouldn't the supposed life insurance money from Tammy's death (400K? 430K?) be used to pay that debt? These are rhetorical questions, of course.

ha ha ha!!!

I personally do not believe that Alex, Lori or Chad were capable (technically) of mutilating that body.

Can I assume you mean *burning* as a definition of such? Technically, burning is mutilation?

In that the children were murdered, but someone else perhaps burned remains? While Chad was living there?

I am now confused about the property. The house was built in 1960, and was owned by the neighbor's aunt...who I thought had lived there for years. Why would there have been another manufactured house there? Probably irrelevant actually...but maybe RexSleuth will come back in to play with us........

Many years ago....do not know that actual dates, There used to be a single wide trailer to the north of the Daybell house. It was used by the previous owner of the Daybell house as a rental.

Many years ago....do not know that actual dates, There used to be a single wide trailer to the north of the Daybell house. It was used by the previous owner of the Daybell house as a rental.
Was this it (Google street view from 2009)? It looks like a barn.

Attachments

• cd2009.png
    cd2009.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 117
Before or after speeding away from the crime scene?
For reference: that road is 50 mph.

Imo he could have been going faster as I’ve seen others drive that way on that road. It is possible he was pulled over for speeding but idk if I’ve seen that confirmed. But I’ve taken the “speeding away” comment to mean he was going faster than posted speeds. All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95