Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could not respond to this post from @firstamendment because the thread was closed, but I find it to be very important to add these views to our thinking. (ha! I know..because they coincide with mine). BUT this is rural Idaho we are talking about. As I have stated, Lori and Alex certainly did not know anything about this geographic area, and actually neither did Chad, really. He was only there for a few years, and never seemed to be an outside-kindof guy. But something happened near Yellowstone. moo, imo, Chad had help. And probably from some unsavory characters. My guess is that even this could be hanging over his head right now. The type of folks firstamendment refers to, are not the type to come out to the media for 15 minutes of fame. But somehow, I feel there still may be debt to be paid.

@firstamendment stated:
I wonder if they are concerned about the old boys network themselves just as I am rather unimpressed by them. Chris Parrett has used this as an opportunity to do some new web design. I'd not trust this pile of people either. What they say vs. what they do are not suggestive of integrity.

Preppers are full of ex-cop, ex-mil, ex-intelligence AND current serving. Their aw-gosh-golly-gee-shucks clown face should be viewed with suspicion. Trained killers with world views that make Chad quaint among them should be concerning. That they ascribe to views that can house Daybell comfortably as not the most radical among them by far would be concerning to me if I was in the fbi's place.

Note none turned on Daybell, but they sure cleaned up behind themselves and him in case. I know I wouldn't trust this group to not do something to make things wrap up faster so the heat comes off but they can use it as advertizing.

Several of the men from Avow / survivalist / are already in the Rexburg area. He moved to be near them even if he said it was a vision his vision coincided with being closer to the core Old Boys Network.

I am just thinking of Chad saying Lori was an empty nester, knowing the kids were buried in his backyard.

How did they think this would not be questioned or come to light?
Clearly the world is ending in July - all they did was buy time since they have been questioned by LEO about these kids.

And please remember that LDS culture allows for visions to be real. The entire religion is based on those of its founder. To question visions is to question their own culture's legitimacy. In a region so infused with that culture, it's possible this will come into play during jury selection and trials, if such there will be.

That makes sense to me, and I agree that it might be a factor in jury selection. Would it make a difference if CD's visions, such as the one about the world ending on July 22, were incorrect? I mean, is that something the jury would use to dismiss his other visions?

Remains of Lori Vallow's children found at her husband's home, family says. He's now charged with destroying evidence.

Someone asked if there had been a statement from CR. I have only found this.

"The families of the children said in a statement Wednesday that the remains 'are indeed our beloved JJ and Tylee.'

'We are filled with unfathomable sadness that these two bright stars were stolen from us, and only hope that they died without pain or suffering,' said Larry and Kay Woodcock, J.J.'s biological grandparents, Colby Ryan, Lori Vallow's son from a prior marriage, and Kelsee Ryan, Colby's wife, in their statement.

'This is the worst news we will ever get in our lives and want to be left alone for the time being,' they said, adding that 'once officially confirmed, statements from The Rexburg Police, The Medical Examiner and the FBI will be released.'

The charges filed against Daybell allege he concealed the remains sometime between September 2019 and June 2020. His bail was set at $1 million.

Vallow, is currently awaiting trial for multiple charges, including two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of children, according to a criminal complaint filed with an Idaho court.

The charges against Daybell are part of a sprawling investigation that has stretched from Idaho to Arizona to Hawaii, picked up connections to a deep religious ideology and raised new questions about the deaths of other family members.

Daybell and Vallow married in November, not long after their previous spouses died.

Chad Daybell's brother, Matt Daybell, sent his sympathies to the children's families.

'Throughout this ordeal, we have supported one another in pursuit of the truth, and will continue to do so. They have been praying for our family, as we have prayed for them. Our heartfelt love and prayers continue to go out to them and their family at this very difficult time,' Matt Daybell said."

Article continues at link
Lori Vallow's son speaks out following discovery of Tylee and J.J.'s remains

I would think this week. If one or the other is going to confess, then maybe a bit longer as charges are negotiated.
I think would they have determine the cause of death to say they were murdered and then charge someone? I also wonder if CD left the scene when he saw that they found something. He may have sat tight thinking they may search the fire pit area and leave. If he took off when the remains were found, he would look pretty guilty and cause for they picking him up.

Warning-///

I was looking back thru my case notes and screenshots and noted one other orange item from the body cam photo in AZ. Another suitcase appears to be orange. It does look like it is hard, so likely not what we see on the tarp. But wanted to note this anyway. It was in a different room.

upload_2020-6-15_10-39-4.jpeg

Chad will be charged with a accessory to murder. It will be proven he knew about the murders, helped commit and transport and hide bodies. Just have to wait for it all. JMOO

edit to correct spell check
More likely conspiracy, if not the murder itself, IMO. No matter which, the same punishment applies:
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 17
CONSPIRACIES
18-1701. CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY DEFINED. If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.
History:
[18-1701, added 1978, ch. 117, sec. 2, p. 268.]
Also note, this would apply if they try to pin the murders on Alex.

Yes, but from what I understand--and respect--the LDS church considers these to be sacred and personal. CD took that and milked it for monetary gain.

That's pretty much how I see it, too. But, I'm not familiar with that faith. If I were a juror, it would send up a red flag to me, but maybe not to everyone else.

Warning-///

I was looking back thru my case notes and screenshots and noted one other orange item from the body cam photo in AZ. Another suitcase appears to be orange. It does look like it is hard, so likely not what we see on the tarp. But wanted to note this anyway. It was in a different room.

View attachment 251317

Good catch!

The books were novels, except for his autobiography. Tammy didn't have to believe any of it. There was no cult manifesto in his books.

I have not read any of Chad's books, nor the Left Behind series, which I suspect may have inspired Chad to write something similar from an LDS point of view, since they were bestsellers just a few years back; but do remember reading The Late Great Planet Earth back in the '80s, which caused quite a stir, a movie, and huge following of End Times believers.

These books are like "thrillers" and cause excitement and adrenaline rushes for those with otherwise boring lives.

The so-called End Times are depicted as horrific times: wars, earthquakes, believers hiding in the mountains, no buying or selling, mark of the beast, false prophet, Anti-Christ, etc.

I wonder if Tammy was aware that, according to Chad's visions, that she would not be here to witness the 7 years of tribulation preceding the Second Coming?

I also had a thought that the paintball incident might have been an attempt to make Tammy get back into her car, drive away, and then cause the car accident that apparently had been discussed as her possible cause of death.

I have also thought about the scripture (Mark 16:17 -18) "and these signs will accompany those who believe: .... when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;" as a possible scriptural justification for concocting a poisonous drink as a test to see if the victim "really believes". Just my thoughts this morning, JMO

I think would they have determine the cause of death to say they were murdered and then charge someone? I also wonder if CD left the scene when he saw that they found something. He may have sat tight thinking they may search the fire pit area and leave. If he took off when the remains were found, he would look pretty guilty and cause for they picking him up.
Not necessarily. There have been murder convictions without a body. Obviously children didn't bury themselves in Chad's backyard. Their cause of death will be likely ruled homicide even if medical examiner can't figure out what killed them.

More likely conspiracy, if not the murder itself, IMO. No matter which, the same punishment applies:
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 17
CONSPIRACIES
18-1701. CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY DEFINED. If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.
History:
[18-1701, added 1978, ch. 117, sec. 2, p. 268.]
Also note, this would apply if they try to pin the murders on Alex.

Thank you for researching this. I hope one turns on the other to make it easier to prosecute but I have a feeling LE have a lot of evidence. Now we wait.

Yes, the Cox family statement included Barry, Lori's father.

This was what Janis said in her interview:

ML: How has this last year affected your family?

JC: <snip> And it’s, it was hard to hear about Alex, from the police. We didn’t know he’d gotten married, we didn’t know he’d moved back to Arizona, that was very hard. So it’s affected every part of our family.

Thanks for sharing that. Can you help me with understanding one thing? They didn’t know he moved back to Arizona? I’m forgetting I guess, where did he live when he died, Arizona? So he left the rexburg condo when Lori and Chad did moved back to Arizona? Or what? Did he move in with zulema? So they hadn’t talked to Alex in how long? Crazyyy ... just crazy that a family isn’t talking when all that was going on was going on.

A vision of a loved one dying wouldn’t a person try to get that person esp. a wife help? Go to doctor honey, let me check your car? Heartless! Instead just run around telling your vision to others!
But then his "vision" wouldn't come to pass, and he couldn't say he was a "prophet".

From what I know of the books (from the summaries and his blog), they are not crazy, they are normal end-times fiction in the vein of the "Left Behind" series. The time-travel ones, again, are just conceptual fiction. Nothing alarming, nothing "out there". Even the topics that Chad would have spoken of at the PaP conferences are, on the surface, just regular LDS topics taken a little more seriously. She may or may not have agreed with some of the authors they published, maybe that was a source of contention, I don't know. But IMO TD had no idea about zombies or light/dark ratings, portals or vibrations. Moo.

The part I've bolded, I'm sure someone has noticed, sounds like it came from someone raised in the 1980s on video games. All New Age teachings that most who were raised in the church would find repugnant.

My sense on the "football goal / fence part / horse jump" white thingie was that it was some sort of a hinged frame, with mesh screening set into one half of it, intended to be used for sifting through something -- like dirt, probably. Just a guess of course ...
I think it had a birdhouse on one of the posts it looked like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010