Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MG on Dateline, regarding Charles' shooting death: "I'm thinking he's gonna pass away like they would have a prayer, maybe his spirit would leave and his body would just die, you know if it was really true that he was a zombie. And yeah. I didn't see that coming."

What's so hard for me to understand for people who believe some of these LDS teachings is, if you've never seen that happen before (prayer, spirit leaves body, death), why would you count on it to happen?

We typically base our expectations on past experience. Who has ever seen a healthy, robust person simply die after a prayer? Why would she honestly expect that to happen in Charles' case?
Uhm, idk that I read that right. But imo we do not believe that you can pray and some healthy person will be passed away. We believe that pray can be healing or can be a comfort. Again, I believe they manipulated and twisted the LDS religion to fit their desires and needs.

All jmo moo

I read somewhere that CD wanted to quit the publishing business for a while, but TD was the one who wanted hime to continue. I think it was she-who-shall-not-be-named, who also “predicted” TD’s death, who was talking with CD who said he was going to quit as soon as TD hurried up and died.

Yes. Someone else claims that they saw TD not being around for the tribulation period and confirmed with Chad that he was still seeing the same thing, according to her own statement on her You Tube channel.

Last edited:
MG on Dateline, regarding Charles' shooting death: "I'm thinking he's gonna pass away like they would have a prayer, maybe his spirit would leave and his body would just die, you know if it was really true that he was a zombie. And yeah. I didn't see that coming."

What's so hard for me to understand for people who believe some of these LDS teachings is, if you've never seen that happen before (prayer, spirit leaves body, death), why would you count on it to happen?

We typically base our expectations on past experience. Who has ever seen a healthy, robust person simply die after a prayer? Why would she honestly expect that to happen in Charles' case?

Religious people (not just the LDS) believe prayer heals the sick. Why wouldn't they also believe the opposite? Look at it this way, if one really believes that they are "chosen" to be with someone else or to leave their marriage, etc., wouldn't "God" make that happen?

I really want to plaster their jail cell walls with huge color posters of Tylee, JJ, Charles, Alex, JR, Tammy and a great big huge poster of Oprah on the ceiling so they can look up and see her face each morning when they wake. Pipe in vocals of the kids and even AC's comedy stand up routine. Flood their senses with the reality of what they have destroyed for their own lust, greed, vengeance, etc

This is something that has bothered me. Why would it take this long to request this? We know phones provide an unreal amount of information.

The phone information in the Kenzie Lueck case was obtained right away.

IIRC (and someone correct me if I'm wrong!), in that case, LE was able to access Kenzie's phone records right away because she was still on her parents' phone plan and they gave their permission

@vislaw . Yes, a cadaver dog (a black one, possibly bull terrier/mix) was on site and indicating locations by about 8:00 a.m. Near the fire-pit. Near the tree by the swampy/pond area. Another spot near the northeast corner by the northern fence. The back-hoe later parked near here, but as nothing was found here by hand shoveling or apparently discovered by LIDAR/GPR (ground penetrating RADAR), it was omitted from the search. Another indication was where the septic tank cover for the old trailer was on the property. This trailer was removed by the previous owner before Daybell's bought the property. Two searchers inspected this place and it was left alone after.
Soon after the black dog, another that looked more like a lab or retriever indicated the same locations. Also, directly after the cadaver dog indications, LIDAR and GPR was used in those locations. Then after the LIDAR/GPR results, searchers began digging in the locations near the fire-pit and the tree.
By 9:45-10 the object in which remains were found was discovered by the tree. The remains were completely exhumed by 11:54 a.m., zipped into a body bag at 12:50 p.m., and placed into a brand-new black truck at 12:51 p.m. and removed from the property at 12:59 p.m.
Digging with the back-hoe began near the fire-pit at about 12:55 p.m. after the pet cemetery was removed earlier.
Thank you so much for this detailed information

@vislaw . Yes, a cadaver dog (a black one, possibly bull terrier/mix) was on site and indicating locations by about 8:00 a.m. Near the fire-pit. Near the tree by the swampy/pond area. Another spot near the northeast corner by the northern fence. The back-hoe later parked near here, but as nothing was found here by hand shoveling or apparently discovered by LIDAR/GPR (ground penetrating RADAR), it was omitted from the search. Another indication was where the septic tank cover for the old trailer was on the property. This trailer was removed by the previous owner before Daybell's bought the property. Two searchers inspected this place and it was left alone after.
Soon after the black dog, another that looked more like a lab or retriever indicated the same locations. Also, directly after the cadaver dog indications, LIDAR and GPR was used in those locations. Then after the LIDAR/GPR results, searchers began digging in the locations near the fire-pit and the tree.
By 9:45-10 the object in which remains were found was discovered by the tree. The remains were completely exhumed by 11:54 a.m., zipped into a body bag at 12:50 p.m., and placed into a brand-new black truck at 12:51 p.m. and removed from the property at 12:59 p.m.
Digging with the back-hoe began near the fire-pit at about 12:55 p.m. after the pet cemetery was removed earlier.
This is AMAZING information- thank you!

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News
I was thinking of Chad and his womanizing. There is a reference to men and being sealed and marriages in the outline provided by IP.

Under 1. Multiple Probations line E. Multiple sealing possible, but males can choose one true spouse or have many.
This IMO is CD justification of his womanizing. He seems to love to have woman around. It seems to feed his ego. Make him feel powerful. I have read posts on here that he had groups of women around him. That there were men but more women at his meetings. It has been reported he had a woman in Mesa and he assaulted his author JR. He was hunting in my opinion. He was actively looking for women to groom and be under his spell. He tells them exactly what they want to hear. IMO He was never faithful and never will be.

I have also been thinking about AxC death. I'm totally team not natural. That death was just so convenient. I'm stubborn and I will never change my mind. Even though there is compelling evidence to say otherwise. Please hear me out.

In IP outline 7. Church of the Firstborn and the 144,000 down at the bottom line B. Priesthood Keys and Authority Bestowed on Women. Line i. Women may perform all the same blessings and ordinances as men.

Now if LVD was a "goddess" (I just threw up a little) and she has all this power. AxC was a 100% believer. Could LVD have ordered AxC to kill himself? Since AxC did LVD's bidding, would he have killed himself?
All of this in JMOO.

Janis Cox stated in an interview that Tylee's phone had been "confiscated",

Janis Cox: She told me … in — September … that she had confiscated Tylee's cell phone.

Janis and Summer say Lori didn't want Tylee to be tracked through her phone; she was always fearful of those who she said threatened her and the kids.

Summer Shiflet: She put her daughter first all the time. … she loves her daughter and her children. And … she always was, like, putting Tylee's … and JJ's needs ahead of her own.
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News
Reading the exchange in hindsight is of course even more disturbing, but even at the time, it was terrifying how Janis could have thought it was in any way normal (this whole family is far from normal) to have a teenager's phone taken away for months at a time? A couple of days, or a week if the teen did something truly awful with the phone or SM, but beyond that would be emotional and psychological abuse IMO and certainly served to control and isolate Tylee even before her murder. Tylee truly was trapped in a nightmare for years. :(
IMO, Tylee was not alive in Sept when LVD had her phone and supposedly told mom and sis that she confiscated her phone so it couldn't be tracked.
I do believe LVD did NOT want it to be tracked but not for the reasons she gave plus she had Tylees phone after she was murdered.
JMO

I think the court documents for this have been shared here and I think she was she ordered to repay support that he paid — maybe equivalent to days she violated his custody?

This was when he sued her for “hiding Tylee” in 2006 and I’m sure if that’s the situation Lori would have characterized it as ‘being sued for child support....‘
i'm confused.
The juice bar period was in the early 2010's... not in 2006.
But you are referring to court documents in 2006, right?

While we suspected that there were more than 7 others, per EIN report, it is now pretty obvious, IMO that there were indeed a lot more involved in this crazy group.
60 Burner phones and 30 email addresses ??
They sure were trying to hide things and conversations. SHEESH
Even if there were more followers with varying degrees of inside knowledge, I doubt they would be the ones using the burner phones and email addresses mentioned. If there was a larger conspiracy and someone more competent than Lori and Chad was involved, IMO they would have been better at covering their tracks.

According to the affidavit above, when Rexburg police called on November 26, Melanie didn't answer or call them back. At 9:30PM that day Gilbert police went to her house. She wasn't home, but this time she answered the call, stating that JJ was not staying at her house.

Earlier that day, Chad asked her not to pick up the phone if the police called.
I’m sure it took some time for MG to sort out exactly what she was dealing with - s missing child, a police investigation, and requests to involve her in deception. But probably the best thing would have been for her to contact the police herself immediately after Chad called.

I wonder if any of the multiple phones and email accounts could have been fake accounts/people created to make their "movement" look bigger than it actually was. "Look at all these hits to our page!" "Look at all these new members!" It might've made it harder for one of their (very few) followers to voice doubts or questions, if it was implied there was an entire group who was totally on-board.
What are the easiest ways to buy burner phones? Just any ol convenience store and walmarts... It's not like there may be some burner phone salesman out there who knows our people, right?

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News
I have also been thinking about AxC death. I'm totally team not natural. That death was just so convenient. I'm stubborn and I will never change my mind. Even though there is compelling evidence to say otherwise. Please hear me out.

In IP outline 7. Church of the Firstborn and the 144,000 down at the bottom line B. Priesthood Keys and Authority Bestowed on Women. Line i. Women may perform all the same blessings and ordinances as men.

Now if LVD was a "goddess" (I just threw up a little) and she has all this power. AxC was a 100% believer. Could LVD have ordered AxC to kill himself? Since AxC did LVD's bidding, would he have killed himself?
All of this in JMOO.

sbm
Or he "knew" that his sins would be forgiven in this life so he was off to do more dirty work in the next. Honestly, I think this man died as a result of killing himself (ie: whether it was a chemical ingestion or by 'anxiety' of the reality of his own deeds)
JMO

Respectfully Snipped By Me

Can you point to where she has misspelled Tylee’s name? I’m curious if this has been edited since it was first posted, because all I see are the correctly spelled “Tylee” and a nickname “TyTy.” (Though I have ADHD and my eyes are very possibly just skimming over an error or mentally rearranging letters to make them appear correct! That’s why I ask)

i personally felt pain and sincerity in her statement. I think she was intentional in making it about the kids & her own atonement rather than focusing on their killers. there is time for her to do that, but, right now, I understand not wanting to or being able to spare headspace for them.
Hi. In paragraph 8 and the last paragraph she referred to Tylee as Tyty. I had never seen or heard that anyone referred to Tylee that way so I took it that she misspelled her name. I’m sorry if that was some pet name for Tylee.

I didn’t sense pain in her letter but that’s me. She and her mother made sure to trash CV and JJs grandmother and now that they have found their sister/daughter knew and likely planned the murders and never bothered telling the truth, she still won’t discuss that fact.

You and I can agree to disagree.

I’m sure it took some time for MG to sort out exactly what she was dealing with - s missing child, a police investigation, and requests to involve her in deception. But probably the best thing would have been for her to contact the police herself immediately after Chad called.

We discussed this a few weeks back, when MG gave her first interview to East Idaho News. I felt the same way. She said at that time that when Chad asked her to lie to police, she immediately felt a pit in her stomach. THAT'S when she should have called police!

We discussed this upthread.
Idea 1: Freudian slip. He intended to talk about tree branches, but his mind blipped to "limbs" because he was thinking about a body.
Idea 2: Evil and deliberate conflation, turning a murdered child into nothing of value and then flaunting it. [Or something like that]

To me from beginning it sounded like a deliberate thing. And I think he got a kick out of the fact that he meant actual limbs while Tammy thought he meant tree branches.. like an insider joke.. ugh JMO MOO

What are the easiest ways to buy burner phones? Just any ol convenience store and walmarts... It's not like there may be some burner phone salesman out there who knows our people, right?
7-11, Walmart, any of the convenience stores. Even the kiosks that used to set up inside of those stores had options for that. I bought one in Europe and a pre-paid chip so I could call back home for much cheaper than using my own cell (at the time).

While we suspected that there were more than 7 others, per EIN report, it is now pretty obvious, IMO that there were indeed a lot more involved in this crazy group.
60 Burner phones and 30 email addresses ??
They sure were trying to hide things and conversations. SHEESH

Here's a thought: each email address was associated with a pair of phones. The phones were to be used for a very small number of communications and then discarded for security. Like a "go" signal.

Maybe this was in preparation for some kind of op not yet executed. What, or by whom we don't know. And here's a really wild thought: were the phones in those boxes Chad and Lori sent to Hawaii ahead of their December trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli