Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm confused.
The juice bar period was in the early 2010's... not in 2006.
But you are referring to court documents in 2006, right?

Yes, he sued her in 2006. And she fled her legal obligation to provide Joe with custody of Tylee more than once. Joe was entitled to custody (and ordered to pay child support) in Texas --and then she moved to Arizona. And he was entitled to custody in Arizona (and ordered to pay child support) when she moved to Hawaii.

Something in Lori's narrative and/or the retelling of the timeline doesn't line up. The idea that Lori was (ever) "ordered to pay child support" could only make sense if Joe (ever) had more custody than she did. :rolleyes: And, in fact, the opposite was true, because she withheld Tylee from him. And that's why I surmise that her description of this as an "order to pay child support" is actually "an order to repay Joe for some of his lost time with Tylee."

There wasn't the converse, either, which also blows my mind. I mean, how come—with their understanding of the power of prayer—they couldn't just pray the zombie out of someone? No fatalities necessary?
Like an exorcism? I guess if they did that IMO there would have been no money, no freedom, and no living the life in paradise. I have wondered if this group believed in excorsim.

Who is DW and is/was he also involved with CD’s cult?

I’ve read some of his writings :rolleyes: and just wondering if we’re permitted to discuss him now since he was named in MSM on Dateline last night? TIA

JMO
We can only discuss what has been published about him in MSM or in court/police documents regarding this case.

Respectfully I get what you are saying and I mostly agree with you, but it isn't abnormal or emotional or psychological abuse to take a teenagers phone for longer than a couple of days or weeks. I have friends who still have landlines and do not allow their teenagers cell phones. There is still a school of thought that cell phones are detrimental to teens and children. Pediatricians mostly support this. That said, LVD wasn't doing it for those reasons. She was doing it for control. There is a difference, but it is an important difference to make, rather than just lumping everyone in with this crazy.
Oh trust me, I am probably one of the most anti social media, old school people I know. I criticize people all the time for allowing their children and young teens to have access to the internet and brainwashed by TV. I think it it detrimental for them to spend so much time online vs doing real things, and though I allowed my daughter a flip phone when she turned 13 I would not have allowed a smartphone had they been available at that time. But to hear Tylee's friends talk of losing touch with her, to see how little she posted compared to "normal" teens (in the months/years before her murder) it just indicated to me that Lori frequently was manipulative and controlling, for a long time. So to be clear, when I was talking about the taking away or "confiscation" of phones, that related more to teens who already were using them regularly, and just like any proper parenting, the infraction and punishment should always go hand in hand both in terms of severity and relationship.
Is Taking Away Your Child’s Phone the Best Solution?
When Should You Come Between a Teenager and Her Phone?

We discussed this a few weeks back, when MG gave her first interview to East Idaho News. I felt the same way. She said at that time that when Chad asked her to lie to police, she immediately felt a pit in her stomach. THAT'S when she should have called police!

MOO, what MG said was that Chad told her, "Don't pick up", then went on to tell MG that Lori was going to ask her to say that JJ was with her in AZ."

Immediately after that, Lori called MG and told her to say that she was at Frozen II with JJ and just to take a picture of a random group of children as evidence that she has JJ.

My take, Chad was helping MG to avoid telling a lie. This illustrates to me again that lying was considered a grave sin and that Chad himself does struggle with this, as shown by his Freudian slip concerning the "limbs" in the fire pit. And MG will go along with quite a bit, but draws the line at lying. MOO

So I have a sincere, I guess concern. I really am wondering how far reaching this is, and if others are in danger. I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means. But in my opinion, at least MG and MP seem to have bought in. I’m coming to this conclusion mostly based on their lack of action at these ridiculous ideas that LVD and CD were spitting out. MG was smiling on the show. Inaction that IMO contributes to the deaths of JJ and Tyler. Thank God for the grandparents. jmo

Edited to fix typo
IMO I was concerned about that too but now I’m thinking it was simply a money train for Chad and Lori and they’ve bled it dry. Outside of Chad’s book fans, I don’t think either of them had the motivation to seriously recruit anyone unless the person provided a short-term gain for them. MG was useful until she wouldn’t lie for them. MP is still useful to promote the “Lori was a great Mom” blather. Those who were in the way are gone. Chad and Lori are bumbling idiots. I’m shocked they got away with what they did for as long as they did but they were lucky.

I do think Kay and Larry and probably Colby need to be reasonably cautious because Chad has family who are apparently still supporting him. I don’t think there are “followers” out there who are bent on vengeance.

All JMO

Who is DW and is/was he also involved with CD’s cult?

I’ve read some of his writings :rolleyes: and just wondering if we’re permitted to discuss him now since he was named in MSM on Dateline last night? TIA

JMO
Did you see his youtube audio? Heavy stuff. I am not sure if we can post that either, now that he has been on msm? But we have danced around him a bit.....

IMO I was concerned about that too but now I’m thinking it was simply a money train for Chad and Lori and they’ve bled it dry. Outside of Chad’s book fans, I don’t think either of them had the motivation to seriously recruit anyone unless the person provided a short-term gain for them. MG was useful until she wouldn’t lie for them. MP is still useful to promote the “Lori was a great Mom” blather. Those who were in the way are gone. Chad and Lori are bumbling idiots. I’m shocked they got away with what they did for as long as they did but they were lucky.

I do think Kay and Larry and probably Colby need to be reasonably cautious because Chad has family who are apparently still supporting him. I don’t think there are “followers” out there who are bent on vengeance.

All JMO

And even if there are, I think they are too scared to raise their head or hand. Especially if they, like many were, straddling mainstream lds... they could get screwed by their own friends/family to identify with our little group here.

If she told Summer in September she confiscated Tylee's phone-Tylee was dead on September 9th. I think claim that Tylee had no phone was to explain why Tylee stopped communicating with Summer. So I don't think she was even doing it for control, she was making the claim to explain absence of communication from Tylee with her aunt and grandma on Lori's side.
I agree, she told them that because of course Tylee wasn't using it. It was just sad to hear how normal or accepted that was to Lori's family (to have things taken away) . Tylee was such a good, responsible, helpful sister and daughter, and Lori was such a hateful, spiteful witch that it hurts me to hear these people talk about Tylee as if she somehow deserved the abuse she endured from Lori. I hope that makes sense. Moo.

No, they believed that once an evil spirit enters a person's body there is no way back.
These cult leaders run their own monopoly game show.
Once the players are in, they are addicted to the grandiose setting for the self image and to the sporadic praise of the show runner.

Trying to win the end of times game might require you to sell your child out for more scrip (not me Mom) or eliminate barrier people by calling them "dark" and killable.

Last edited:
Hi. In paragraph 8 and the last paragraph she referred to Tylee as Tyty. I had never seen or heard that anyone referred to Tylee that way so I took it that she misspelled her name. I’m sorry if that was some pet name for Tylee.

I didn’t sense pain in her letter but that’s me. She and her mother made sure to trash CV and JJs grandmother and now that they have found their sister/daughter knew and likely planned the murders and never bothered telling the truth, she still won’t discuss that fact.

You and I can agree to disagree.
pretty sure they called her that in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025