Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad’s particular notions of zombies were idiotic, and as far as I can tell, unprecedented.

Because a word already exists for his dumb zombie concept: possession. To Chad, when someone got possessed by a demon, some malignant spirit, or a worm/slug, they became a zombie.

This has nothing to do with classical zombies from Haitian culture or pop culture, which are reanimated corpses of some kind.

In short, Chad is a lazy idiot and couldn’t even steal well worn concepts correctly. His notion of zombie is an insult to classical and pop cultural zombies.

If he wasn’t such a lazy dimwit, he would’ve just used the term “possession.”

I'm not aware of who you are talking about that died in Sept (and please don't post a name here) but I hope you have sent this info into the police or the FBI as a tip. I've thought for a while that there might be other victims. Please tell someone who will investigate ASAP. Thanks.
MOO.

Rexburg police contact details: Police Contact Information | Rexburg Idaho

FBI form from when they were looking for Yellow Stone pictures of the kids: FBI — Seeking Information on Missing Children - Rexburg, Idaho

Additional contact numbers in this article: FBI Releases Pictures from Last Day Tylee Ryan Was Seen with Family at Yellowstone

@lurker042 I think @Gardener1850 is right that you should call this in on the tipline.

This may sound like crazy talk but if it is this would be the thread to put it on.
It is easy to find roll on essential oils, it would be very easy to pop off the roller dump a bit out and refill with some poison, then let's say you have a brother that is a truck driver who would get tested for Illegal drugs if involved I a wreck, so you tell him hey this will help with your, headache, backaches get better sleep, or help you breathing. Then the Sister flies to Hawaii while the brother that knows no better uses this essential oil to help with the breathing problem he has been having there are ways that Alex could have been poisoned and it would not have shown up on the regular toxicology report.
I am not saying that AC was not involved in all of this evil doing but I also think LV And CD knew how much of a threat to their freedom he was once LE came looking for the kids.

East Idaho News
Vallow tried numerous times to get his wife help.
safe_image.php

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...bm7upamJGZ9Vnh-5pLu8OA70PZS2leZBbcL2SXIhvd4Ow

Catching up so this may have already been discussed..

This is Google Earth Street View at the intersection of N. Canyon St and Madison Ave. approx 1/4 block down from Buckaroo Bill’s BBQ. I’m not sure if these are cameras on the poles or not?

JMO
I think I have asked this before...but i have missed a lot over the last two days

I feel these are still questions in the air, but welcome strong opinions answering yes to these:

Are we CERTAIN there was only one vehicle that went to Yellowstone? AC's truck.
Are we CERTAIN Tylee was IN said truck and ALIVE when truck arrived at Buckaroo Bills?

Yes, it is different. My question is why did the FBI release the new photo today? The 11 page affidavit of probable cause was released Friday evening and today a new photo. They’re trying to accomplish something with these releases.

And I really want to smack that big grin off of Alex’s face.
BBM. Yes, why? It’s essentially the same picture we saw months ago. Same location, same people, same clothes. They released the original one asking if other visitors had seen them that day. Seems unlikely they would just randomly release this one photo now without some kind of purpose. Are they trying to rattle someone?

Annie Cushing is Tylee's aunt. She visited Tylee and Lori after Joe Ryan's death. She has been very vocal about Lori's casual forms of abuse and neglect.

This entry is from Annie Cushing's timeline (we do have permission to post from her Blog.

May 2018: Lori Vallow expressed fear about the end times during my visit to their home, saying that sometimes she thinks it would be better to put her kids in the car and go over the side of a cliff.

After this visit, Annie had texts with her daughter thinking that Lori was in a terrible psychological state... feeling Lori was actually schitzophrenic.

Sorry you haven't seen these comments. She just added to them yesterday. Mods, can I drop in screenshots from FB? Alternatively, is Reddit an approved source?
AFAIK, FB screenshots aren't allowed and neither is Reddit as a source. Both can contain unverified info. You can link to FB posts (or discuss comments) made by police, MSM/reporters, victims or official suspects.

Could the new picture be taken from a different phone?

The first picture was so blurry (on purpose? crappy camera?). Could the first picture be taken by ACs phone and the second Ls phone.

We now have LE confirmation that they have recovered all of the data from ACs phone.

If the new pic was taken from Ls phone, it may be a message from LE to L. Hey L, we have all the data from your phone too!

MOO That's right, killing these kids was a long and cruel process. Taking a teen girl from her friends and withering her support network and having zero future plans, till no one apparently got worried and took action except the grandparents.
LV kept doing this to Tylee, too. It wasn't like she just did it once. She was constantly ripping up her daughter's life. And all that chronic drama? A recipe for neglect. LV had no time for her daughter, and everything was me me me.

I wonder as Lori and Chad sit there with their thoughts if they think they will be free. I still see that smile she had in court. Its scarier now .. glad she had a mask on last time.
I mean if they don't buy their own BS in thinking their Zombie killers then they have to know the reality of what's they've done and what will most likely be their fate?
Or are they sitting there feeling Justified and feel the rest of us dark spirits or whatever just don't understand them ??
I want them bothered..mentally tortured.
IMO, it’s the latter.

I used to be on the fence as to the death penalty. And it has taken me much time and input and following trials and families to come to a decision on one side of the fence.

It is better for the families I have seen, almost ALL have said after the fact, that life is best so the families don't have to go through years and years and years of appeals and showing up for court and thinking they might be getting out. Other reasons too, but this one fact pushed me over the edge.
I agree, 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member